Time for perspective and to look forward

Skippy Doodle

rudi must stay

Great video. As you say, top in October. Unbelievable, even 3-1 in the grand scheme of things at Ibrox isn't a terrible result. Doesn't hurt the goal difference as much as it could have, and we showed fight to get a goal at 3-0 down

Edited by rudi must stay

Sir Vladimir of Romanov

Get Djoum out the team. His return has coincided with our downturn in form. 

Maybe now all those out there who painted him as some mythical hero always about to come onto a game will give it a rest. 

Skippy Doodle
6 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Get Djoum out the team. His return has coincided with our downturn in form. 

Maybe now all those out there who painted him as some mythical hero always about to come onto a game will give it a rest. 

Downturn meaning one lost match? I think his casual style can mislead fans into thinking he does not contribute but he has a part to play still in this squad

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
2 minutes ago, Skippy Doodle said:

Downturn meaning one lost match? I think his casual style can mislead fans into thinking he does not contribute but he has a part to play still in this squad

5 points since his return. And while not his fault, he creates imbalance imo. 

Skippy Doodle
2 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

5 points since his return. And while not his fault, he creates imbalance imo. 

I think that is more of a salient point to be fair mate. Think Clare will bring more balance to midfield and we can push Mitchell further forward as well

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
17 minutes ago, Skippy Doodle said:

I think that is more of a salient point to be fair mate. Think Clare will bring more balance to midfield and we can push Mitchell further forward as well

Yeah, not getting carried away, I don't think he is a bad player, just he doesn't work with those around him and how we are trying to play. 

I think if we can win more than we lose in the next few games with Clare to come in, Vanacek in Jan and Big Cristophe to come back there are positives to be had. The odd dull one still but, are we better than last year? Yeah we are, by miles.