Woman admits breaking boy's arm

Deek

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinburgh_and_east/7471170.stm

Do you think she will go to jail?

If she does get the jail I will be surprised. If she is put away you will be lucky if it is 3 months.

But what happened to this child is horrific, but regrettably it will continue to happen in our beautiful city.

I remember some people saying the McCanns should be charged with abuse locked up and the key thrown away. Are they in the same league as this woman?

Ron Burgundy

If she does get the jail I will be surprised. If she is put away you will be lucky if it is 3 months.

But what happened to this child is horrific, but regrettably it will continue to happen in our beautiful city.

I remember some people saying the McCanns should be charged with abuse locked up and the key thrown away. Are they in the same league as this woman?

Both should not be allowed to have children in their care.

MackaysCentreSpot

And they let a woman like this out on bail.........just shows how screwed up our judicial system really is. Nearly as screwed up as this poor excuse of a woman.

If what we are led to believe is what happened ie they left the kids and went for a meal came back and found someone had taken there daughter. Then im sure they are suffering enough.

However we all have our suspicions and unanswered questions on this case. I don't think you can compare the two.

This piece of filth on the other hand should be sterilised and have her child (Assuming that is the relationship) taken from her and given to the care of a family who can give it a chance of a descent life.

Bet she gets let off!:mad:

some people don;t deserve to be parents

this_is_my_story
And they let a woman like this out on bail.........just shows how screwed up our judicial system really is. Nearly as screwed up as this poor excuse of a woman.

Aye, so very true. Genuinely astounding. Hope she dies of cancer

Goose Baxter

I doubt she will go to jail for that to be honest when in this day in age you can be a junkie and get caught thousands of times and shout and assault police officers and shout racist stuff to people and still not end up in jail but then again this tart isnt a celeb so she prob will end up in jail for it.

Yet if i caught a thieving junkie breaking into my house in the dead of the night with my wife and wee one up stairs and broke his arm, i probably be done for assault and stuck away for a few months

Archived