Season 94/95

Skippy Doodle

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

It was largely terrible with some of the worst collection of signings I've even seen, made worse by the freezing out of some good youngsters. Highlights for me were Robbo's scoring streak and the Cup win over Rangers. 

I remember thinking that Kevin Thomas was destined for big things. Alas, early promise did not result in as much as I hoped for, mainly due to injury. Well, that and the nightclub incident.

Also remember Slim's mazy runs where he was never quite in control of the ball.

Fitzroy Pointon

Highlights? Rangers league and cup double, beating Celtic and a last minute draw, beating Hibs in January, the last day win over Motherwell, David Hagen in the last minute v. Celtic at Hampden with what felt like about 50 Hearts fans and that beautiful candy stripe away kit. 

Lowlights? Losing 4-2 to St Johnstone after being 2-0 up at half time, Hibs ending the 22 in a row run early doors, Kevin Thomas being crocked in the quarter final, ******* Airdrie in the semi final, Tommy McLean. 

Edited by Salad Fingers

millerjames398

Going down to Boro for a pre season friendly, and realising we're quite lucky we don't have to go shit holes like that every week,the 4-2 Rangers game with Jim bett rolling back the years,,,****in Airdrie and tommy gerbil jaws McLean, wasn't a great season to say the least...