Broken iPod

Ivan Drago

dropped my iPod on the way to work today,as it hit the ground it landed display up - only for me to witness the display fade away :sad: Now all there is is a line down the screen, the music was still playing but i couldnt skip songs or pause etc.

Is this fixable? :sad:

Sounds like you've cracked the display. To be honest, you'd be better off buying a new iPod as it will be far cheaper than paying for a new screen and the costs to install it if you don't do it yourself.

Sorry :(

i've tried reset, its the display thats goosed, im worried there may be internal damage as well :( i'll take it to the apple store on sat to see what they say, no doubt they'll either charge me a fortune, or say i need a new one.

i've tried reset, its the display thats goosed, im worried there may be internal damage as well :( i'll take it to the apple store on sat to see what they say, no doubt they'll either charge me a fortune, or say i need a new one.

Insurance job.

Sexton Hardcastle

Ive had a similar problem with mine a few times now. The screen freezes but the music keeps playing. not sure why it does this. its had a few small drops. Anyway i just pluged it into the usb let itunes laod up and sync'd it. If that didnt work do the factory re-set.

Should do the job.

Ive had a similar problem with mine a few times now. The screen freezes but the music keeps playing. not sure why it does this. its had a few small drops. Anyway i just pluged it into the usb let itunes laod up and sync'd it. If that didnt work do the factory re-set.

Should do the job.

Nah its def worse than that, the displays completely goosed, u cant see anything whatsoever

Perth to Paisley

If it is broken, buy a proper MP3 player not a fashion accessory!

Go for a Creative

If it is broken, buy a proper MP3 player not a fashion accessory!

Go for a Creative

I got an iPod because personally i think there the best on the market, still do.

Perth to Paisley

Does your ipod support all music (e.g WMA) formats?

Does your ipod have a built in radio?

Does your ipod have a voice recorder?

Does your ipod have decent headphones?

Is your ipod over-priced?

None of these may be important to you but Creative produce more functioanlly rich, relaible products.

Seriously - check them out.

Does your ipod support all music (e.g WMA) formats?

Does your ipod have a built in radio?

Does your ipod have a voice recorder?

Does your ipod have decent headphones?

Is your ipod over-priced?

None of these may be important to you but Creative produce more functioanlly rich, relaible products.

Seriously - check them out.

i dont have any desire for radio or voice recording, i have decent headphones, and the only stuff i take off cd or download works fine on my ipod. I'll stick with what i know best, and what's easiest and quickest to use.

apparently theres a kiosk in the buchanan galleries that does repairs? anyone know where this mythical beast is exactly?

apparently theres a kiosk in the buchanan galleries that does repairs? anyone know where this mythical beast is exactly?

took it to this bit and they fixed it within half an hour, cost 50quid tho

took it to this bit and they fixed it within half an hour, cost 50quid tho

Happy days.

Archived