Sunday tabloid front page

Pants Shaton

Will the people who produce this rag not be happy until the guy kills himself?

Professional footballer does something terrible - gets punished and loses career.

Since then, they’ve published pish which stopped him earning a living as a window cleaner and are now whipping up utter shite about a charity trip to a zoo.  

The people who produce that rag are 1000x worse than the ‘football perv’.

What about the Sun's history of encouraging 16 year olds to whip their chebs out to be ogled by their readership? And all the tabloids lap up photos of famous women having "wardrobe malfunctions" or accidentally flashing their underwear...

Completely agree. They're refusing to let him get on with his life. He did a very shitty thing but has been punished for it, publicly humiliated and lost his career as a professional footballer. Kinda seems like the sun are angling for harassing him until he does something silly. Its got to point where you're expecting a 'footie perv buys can of coke inches from child in local newsagents' story. He either needs to take some sort of legal action so they're obligated to leave him alone or do an interview which might humanise him a bit. 

Shameful stuff from the sun (shock horror). The fact he's doing charity work off his own back suggests he's trying to move on. 

Sadly it's what the increasingly moronic "readership" of these rags revel in. The British tabloids have always been bad, now they are just repulsive. They seem to particularly enjoy destroying the marriages of celebrities, often ruining entire families in the process. Conscience free in every way. 

Edited by Tazio

Bazzas right boot
13 hours ago, mitch41 said:

After 15 minutes i could tell our team weren't set up the right way to play Livi.

We have the better players and yet we toiled against a team of grafters who should of been beat easily by our team. Our team lacked imagination which came from a bad team selection from Levein. Today we were a shambles and a disgrace to a team that sits top of the Premiership.

Disgrace and a shambles..... Deary me

54 minutes ago, underwaterwoodwelder said:

No positives from that result. with us drawing with teames like that it we will be lucky to get 3rd place at the end of the season.

Aye, rangers will be lucky for 5th after a draw at Motherwell and celtic for 10th giving their result v St mirren. 

I honestly don't think that some people know how football works. 

The stepmum is an idiot.

I seriously doubt he’s any ‘threat’ to children but you’ve got to be either thick as shit or incredibly naive to think bringing a well known “sex offender” to a children’s charity Zoo outing and then posting photos of it online is a good idea, step-son or not.

All it would take is one person to say ‘wtf?’ And people would jump on it. May as well have just painted a target on him.

21 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Aye, rangers will be lucky for 5th after a draw at Motherwell and celtic for 10th giving their result v St mirren. 

Get back to your own thread with this stuff.

:getout:

Seymour M Hersh
26 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

What about the Sun's history of encouraging 16 year olds to whip their chebs out to be ogled by their readership? And all the tabloids lap up photos of famous women having "wardrobe malfunctions" or accidentally flashing their underwear...

I'd suggest irony but we all know that paper is just full of hypocritical scumbags.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, graygo said:

Get back to your own thread with this stuff.

:getout:

Malfunction, it quoted from that thread and posted it here! 

?

Just now, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Malfunction, it quoted from that thread and posted it here! 

?

Yeah almost got caught out a couple of times myself by the "We've retained the last reply you didn't bother posting" assistant...

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Spellczech said:

Yeah almost got caught out a couple of times myself by the "We've retained the last reply you didn't bother posting" assistant...

Ahh. 

I'm a daft. 

Yet the papers seem to sweep the filth of Celtic fc or Hibs fc pervs under the carpet!

Yet Craig thomson & Graham rix get hung oot to dry!

Strange this happened in June,wonder why it’s just coming to light now. Still deserves his punishment without a doubt,but quite sure there was a slight football angle to it . 

18 minutes ago, heartmussel said:

Strange this happened in June,wonder why it’s just coming to light now. Still deserves his punishment without a doubt,but quite sure there was a slight football angle to it . 

Sad thing is that he looked like he had the potential to be a right good player. Was an excellent crosser and dead ball hitter...He messed up big time, but to still be hitting the front page after he is no longer even on the sex offenders register seems unfair.

Edited by Spellczech

"The player’s dad David, 55, added: “It’s nothing to do with you.” "

Good quality hard-hitting journalism there.

Big Slim Stylee

That's real gutter stuff. I'm sure there isn't a day CT doesn't regret his inexcusble actions, but the language in that article is beyond inflammatory and cheap.

Hope you're proud of your crusading journalistic work there [email protected].

1 minute ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

That's real gutter stuff. I'm sure there isn't a day CT doesn't regret his inexcusble actions, but the language in that article is beyond inflammatory and cheap.

Hope you're proud of your crusading journalistic work there [email protected].

He's only 2 months late with the story.

Looking forward to his review of yesterdays game to be published in mid-November.

underwaterwoodwelder
1 hour ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

You are forgetting we were playing at home and both the games you mentioned they were playing away from home. Fact...?.

Stephen Muddie
1 hour ago, Tazio said:

Sadly it's what the increasingly moronic "readership" of these rags revel in. The British tabloids have always been bad, now they are just repulsive. They seem to particularly enjoy destroying the marriages of celebrities, often ruining entire families in the process. Conscience free in every way. 

Agree

I find the weird obsession with paedophilia a lot more disturbing than someone who has been through the justice system for his crimes, and is now deemed rehabilitated, going to the zoo. 

The Sun is an awful paper. The way they whip up hate mobs is extremely irresponsible. They don’t give a shit about the victims of these crimes, that is not the motivator here at all. It’s being able to take a free hit. A way to satisfy their bloodlust. 

I’d rather we left these things to the Law and the justice system, personally. I don’t trust these folk. It’s the same with these ‘Wolf Pack’ types. Recently someone made libellous and completely baseless allegations about another former Hearts player on one of those pages. Some guy who had the same name as a former Hearts player, and this Hibs fan thought it would be funny to state that the former player was a paedophile. Actually take that in for a second... this person thought it was funny to post -on a vigilante paedo-hunting page- that an innocent man was a paedophile. 

Paedo bantz, eh? Hilarious stuff.

Edited by Bez

7 minutes ago, Bez said:

I find the weird obsession with paedophilia a lot more disturbing than someone who has been through the justice system for his crimes, and is now deemed rehabilitated, going to the zoo. 

It's the standard insult from half wits nowadays. I suppose it's a step on from when the idiotic insult of choice was poof.

20 minutes ago, Tazio said:

It's the standard insult from half wits nowadays. I suppose it's a step on from when the idiotic insult of choice was poof.

Hibs supporters are absolutely obsessed with paedophilia. It’s really disturbing.

Big Slim Stylee
15 minutes ago, Bez said:

Hibs supporters are absolutely obsessed with paedophilia. It’s really disturbing.

As are a large part of the Rangers support. It's a dire reflection on a person that they could consider this an acceptable part of the horrifically named "bantz".

Could it be possible that because we have started well this season that the press are looking for any excuse to try and have a dig at the club 

Big Slim Stylee
2 minutes ago, hthejambo said:

Could it be possible that because we have started well this season that the press are looking for any excuse to try and have a dig at the club 

No.

2 hours ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Who cares about Rangers & Celtic. Hearts should of been flying after the start we've had 

in the league with bags of confidence and 17,000 plus fans willing them on. I think we were

too pedestrian and had the wrong attitude which anyone who knows anything about football

could see. Then again WeeChuck'sHeed what would i know. I did hear, via a 3rd party, that

Levein was very  angry in the dressing room after the game. I would say my description of

the way Hearts played came across as very reserved as to what Craig had to say to the players.

If it had been my daughter he would have been incapable of making the zoo I don't care if football player,accountant or bus driver these people deserve no sympathy. 

Edited by gorgieroar

3 hours ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

It's what happens on JKB!

Everything going well, silence from certain quarters.

A minor setback and, those who think every player should be brilliant every week, that the team should beat every "smaller" team, crawl out from the rocks they've been hiding under and spout their ill-informed nonsense.

And, of course, they themselves are brilliant in every area of their lives, work, relationships, playing sport at their level.  The one thing they are p*** poor at is supporting a football team through thick and thin.

43 minutes ago, Bez said:

Harassing women outside their home/place of work is fine though.

Bizarre, as I’m sure CT was a Hibby in his youth.

Edited by maroonexile

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

A minor setback and, those who think every player should be brilliant every week, that the team should beat every "smaller" team, crawl out from the rocks they've been hiding under and spout their ill-informed nonsense.

And, of course, they themselves are brilliant in every area of their lives, work, relationships, playing sport at their level.  The one thing they are p*** poor at is supporting a football team through thick and thin.

It's poor and clearly trolling. 

16 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

they have no shame

3 hours ago, Ibrahim Tall said:

The stepmum is an idiot.

I seriously doubt he’s any ‘threat’ to children but you’ve got to be either thick as shit or incredibly naive to think bringing a well known “sex offender” to a children’s charity Zoo outing and then posting photos of it online is a good idea, step-son or not.

All it would take is one person to say ‘wtf?’ And people would jump on it. May as well have just painted a target on him.

Thought i seen him there thought it was a bad idea coming along to a childrens event, that was back in june too

Edited by Pocketjambo

1 hour ago, Bez said:

The Sun is an awful paper. The way they whip up hate mobs is extremely irresponsible. They don’t give a shit about the victims of these crimes, that is not the motivator here at all. It’s being able to take a free hit. A way to satisfy their bloodlust. 

I’d rather we left these things to the Law and the justice system, personally. I don’t trust these folk. It’s the same with these ‘Wolf Pack’ types. Recently someone made libellous and completely baseless allegations about another former Hearts player on one of those pages. Some guy who had the same name as a former Hearts player, and this Hibs fan thought it would be funny to state that the former player was a paedophile. Actually take that in for a second... this person thought it was funny to post -on a vigilante paedo-hunting page- that an innocent man was a paedophile. 

So what were you doing when you repetitively accused some of our older fans of grooming the younger members of the singing section.

Obsessed indeed. 

14 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

So what were you doing when you repetitively accused some of our older fans of grooming the younger members of the singing section.

Obsessed indeed. 

D223B576-B67F-4B6C-9E1C-2E69E3444E84.gif

Edited by maroonexile

2 hours ago, Bez said:

Unfortunately, many of our own fans went way over the top in their reaction to the original offence. As you say let the law deal with it. If he has served his sentence leave the guy alone. Some of the vigilantes probably have worse things in their past like deserting their families etc - not a criminal offence but leave children with devastating mental scars nevertheless.

52 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Obsessed indeed. 

Think you need to educate yourself of the meaning of “grooming”. I’ll not bother reporting this post, it’s up to the mods if they think your post is acceptable or not. Happy enough for it to remain where it is and draw attention to you.

6 hours ago, Pants Shaton said:

Will the people who produce this rag not be happy until the guy kills himself?

Professional footballer does something terrible - gets punished and loses career.

Since then, they’ve published pish which stopped him earning a living as a window cleaner and are now whipping up utter shite about a charity trip to a zoo.  

The people who produce that rag are 1000x worse than the ‘football perv’.

It's gutter press. The guy has paid a high price for his offence. He was tried in a court of law and had a sentence handed down. In turn he lost his contract in the SPL and his career in the top flight. 

What does the sun want? This charity do good things and offer a great service in the local community. I know through living there.

I'm not excusing the man in question but at some point you need to live and let live.

The sun who hacked phones, demonised Hillsborough victims, printed false accusations most recently about Elton john insinuating child abuse/ neglegance. They as an organisation try to hold a moral high ground. Awful wrag

Edited by mscjambo

43 minutes ago, Bez said:

Think you need to educate yourself of the meaning of “grooming”. I’ll not bother reporting this post, it’s up to the mods if they think your post is acceptable or not. Happy enough for it to remain where it is and draw attention to you.

Report away. I am utterly comfortable with my post based on your posting history, and the context and tone in whch you posted. 

I’ll leave it there. 

27 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Report away. I am utterly comfortable with my post based on your posting history, and the context and tone in whch you posted. 

I’ll leave it there. 

The context, was older blokes hanging around with younger fans and passing on the bigotry baton. You carry on though Nookie. Make it out to be something else if you like. Oh, and there is no tone in written word. :lol: 

You are a bit of a shambles when it comes to this topic. Give yourself a shake, man.

15 minutes ago, Sandy Clark said:

One of the girls was twelve years old. 12 years old. Twelve.

But he's served his time and also played for us so it's all ok.

Yes, he has served his time. He was put through the legal process. What do you think should happen, now? Nothing to do with who he played for.

Just now, Bez said:

Yes, he has served his time. He was put through the legal process. What do you think should happen, now? Nothing to do with who he played for.

What do I think should happen now? Legally, nothing.

However, any defence of the utter scumbag is horrendous and the fact there is a thread on JKB about the latest headline really highlights this.

Oh the Sun printed this, oh the XYX printed that......does it matter? We should not only be ashamed that he was connected with the club but also ashamed that we stood by him, initially, despite the verdict.

But he has served his punishment so all good....right?

2 minutes ago, Sandy Clark said:

However, any defence of the utter scumbag is horrendous and the fact there is a thread on JKB about the latest headline really highlights this.

Oh the Sun printed this, oh the XYX printed that......does it matter? We should not only be ashamed that he was connected with the club but also ashamed that we stood by him, initially, despite the verdict.

Blimey.

2 minutes ago, Sandy Clark said:

We shouldn't be ashamed he played for us prior to his conviction. I agree he should have been released after the conviction. Does he deserve this current Sun 'moral crusade'? No, as I assume he is now off the sex offenders register.