London hotels

K1874M

Needing a reasonably cheap hotel central or west end... needs to be cheap and have wifi in the rooms.

Tar in advance.

christhejambo

I was down for an interview a few months ago and stayed in one of the EasyHotels in Victoria, right round the corner from the station. Was pretty cheap, clean, near underground too- would stay there again if i was on a budget. Dunno if this is the sort of area you're thinking of or not, but there are other ones in London too.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

I stay in London on a regular basis for work

I usually book thru lastminute.com

Last week I was in the Holiday Inn in Gloucester Road for ?79 a night

Look for the "Best Kept Secret Deals"

Boaby Ewing

Mate of mine normally stays in the Hilton up on Edgeware Road when he's over from NYC -- it's about ten minutes walk from Marble Arch.

Can't say for certain if it's got wi-fi, but I'd be surprised if it didn't.

Think he gets it for about ?80 a night - it's nothing fancy, but it's spacious which is a rarity for London hotels.

He uses a lastminute.com style yank site -- it doesn't tell you the name of the hotel 'til you've booked, but he can always identify it as I think it's the only hotel in central London with a swimming pool.

Mate of mine normally stays in the Hilton up on Edgeware Road when he's over from NYC -- it's about ten minutes walk from Marble Arch.

Can't say for certain if it's got wi-fi, but I'd be surprised if it didn't.

Think he gets it for about ?80 a night - it's nothing fancy, but it's spacious which is a rarity for London hotels.

He uses a lastminute.com style yank site -- it doesn't tell you the name of the hotel 'til you've booked, but he can always identify it as I think it's the only hotel in central London with a swimming pool.

Cheers folks... will be bookin it the night.

I'm down there on business fairly regularly and usually try to book into the St Giles Hotel, 2 mins from Tottenham Court Road tube station at the end of Oxford Street.

Usually about ?70 a night, usually get cheaper rates going thru a booking agency rather than the hotel direct.

Commander Harris

Apex have a hotel in London, stones throw from tower bridge.

probably be quite expensive but you might be able to find some rooms at a decent rate. there is wi-fi in rooms too.

Archived