The Big Semi

Ryan Gosling

I may have a spare *ahem* copy *ahem* on DVD. I will check it out when I get home and let you know.

The Future's Maroon
Is it available online? Like a torrent. The full game, not the highlights.

Cheers.

There are millions of 'those' sites online where you can see as many big semi's as you like - you wont be able to access them at work tho? ;)

Ryan Gosling
I may have a spare *ahem* copy *ahem* on DVD. I will check it out when I get home and let you know.

Danke.

I've got the full game on DVD, includes Hartley's interview at the end.

Don't think i've ever heard that. Where did you get it?

Don't think i've ever heard that. Where did you get it?

I got it off my mate, he wasn't needing it anymore if you know what I mean :laugh:

It's taken off Sky Sports, it starts off with the team line ups just before they walk onto the pitch and finishes when the program finishes so you get to listen to Nicholarse talk about how crap Hibs were.

Malcolm Tucker

Any chance you could copy that DVD for my good self?

Have only seen poor quality highlights on YouTube ever since.

Any chance you could copy that DVD for my good self?

Have only seen poor quality highlights on YouTube ever since.

I'm not the best at copying stuff but I'll have a trial run tonight and do a few copies.

Sawdust Caesar

Is there not an official DVD by Hearts of the cup run? I doubt it would have the full game on it though, the semi that is.

I've only got the semi on video, taped of sportscene that night. It has Dougie mentioning the low crowd at the other semi and saying it's a far different story for this one, he is standing with his back to all the jambos so the stadium did look full, and he makes a sweeping gesture with his hand as if the full house extended all the way round the stadium. Who was he trying to kid?

Plus,as he is talking you get to hear our great rendition of 7 Nation Army. I'm surprised that tape hasn't worn out by now.

Archived