Romanov takes Duddingston to the dancefloor

jumpship

Evening news 9pm

HEARTS owner and ballroom dance champion Vladimir Romanov returned to the floor - this time with a Sunday League football team, it was reported today.

The Jambos boss reportedly stunned the amateurs of Duddingston Athletic by treating them to dance lessons during a trip to Lithuania.

shortest news story ever...

luckily a more indepth piece was posted the other day. Its around somewhere if you have a wee look.

Drylaw Hearts
Evening news 9pm

HEARTS owner and ballroom dance champion Vladimir Romanov returned to the floor - this time with a Sunday League football team, it was reported today.

The Jambos boss reportedly stunned the amateurs of Duddingston Athletic by treating them to dance lessons during a trip to Lithuania.

He really is a nutcase.

When we were doing well in 2005-2006, we revelled in his eccentric ways. The photos posing in the Russian submarine, the furry Russian hats, the ranting and raving. And who could not have laughed at the Monkey the Enlightener effort? It is only since we have slipped on the playing side that we are now frowning upon this and find it embarrassing. If we were challenging the Old Firm again, or in Cup finals, he could prance about Tynecastle in a ballgown and nobody would give a monkeys. Just shows you how fickle football fans are.....

Pants Shaton
When we were doing well in 2005-2006, we revelled in his eccentric ways. The photos posing in the Russian submarine, the furry Russian hats, the ranting and raving. And who could not have laughed at the Monkey the Enlightener effort? It is only since we have slipped on the playing side that we are now frowning upon this and find it embarrassing. If we were challenging the Old Firm again, or in Cup finals, he could prance about Tynecastle in a ballgown and nobody would give a monkeys. Just shows you how fickle football fans are.....

...or how much of a PREMPTIVE MOD EDIT he's been.

If only I could play football...I'd sign up in a jiffy.

The chance to get a regular game, dance lessons and a private audience with Vlad every now and then? Damn right. It's more than I get as a season ticket holder, that's for sure...

:)

Good luck with the recruitment drive though. Duddingston is my 'hood so I was delighted to hear that the team had been shown such great hospitality in Lithuania. Almost had me feeling fond thoughts about our mental owner once more...but then today happened and well...y'know....

Archived