Kissing & Cuddling in public

Goose Baxter

Goose Baxter

Was shopping yesterday and i boght the mrs a new mobile phone, thought it would be a nice wee surprise for her. Anyway gave her the phone when i picked her up from work. She was over the moon, the usual stuff.

Anyway, was in the chippy last night with her and she again thanked me for getting her the phone and then she started to cuddle me and wanted me to kiss her ( chippy was pretty full ) Now i turned round and refused and she went in the cream puff a little bit.

Now is it just me or is the kissing & cuddling thing in public a bit naff and a big no no??? She was shocked to my reaction.

Is this a guy thing?

Doctor FinnBarr
Was shopping yesterday and i boght the mrs a new mobile phone, thought it would be a nice wee surprise for her. Anyway gave her the phone when i picked her up from work. She was over the moon, the usual stuff.

Anyway, was in the chippy last night with her and she again thanked me for getting her the phone and then she started to cuddle me and wanted me to kiss her ( chippy was pretty full ) Now i turned round and refused and she went in the cream puff a little bit.

Now is it just me or is the kissing & cuddling thing in public a bit naff and a big no no??? She was shocked to my reaction.

Is this a guy thing?

Mines only trys that nonsense when she,s had a drink, disgusting!

:mad:

Goose Baxter
Mines only trys that nonsense when she,s had a drink, disgusting!

:mad:

She just wanted to stand in the queue and cuddle as we moved up the line. It was a mssive no-no

Doctor FinnBarr
She just wanted to stand in the queue and cuddle as we moved up the line. It was a mssive no-no

Just where do they get off? But ask for a blowie in private!

;)

Goose Baxter
Just where do they get off? But ask for a blowie in private!

;)

Thats what i got for getting her the phone but she see's the phone as a greta thing so i may get moree than the one lol ;)

Doctor FinnBarr
Thats what i got for getting her the phone but she see's the phone as a greta thing so i may get moree than the one lol ;)

Yep, we,re off on hols for a week now, where the chance of a blowie rises sharply along with her alcohol consumption. Wonder if theres a connection?

:P

Era Macaroons

Is this a guy thing?

Ill need to try getting the misses a new phone then if thats the effect , but defo cant be done with public affection like that, same as on buses, in fact i dont even like talking to her on a bus cos she has no sense of whats LOUD and whats private!

A quick peck and holding hands is fine. A snog and cuddling are for buckie swilling teenagers....

Is this a guy thing?

Send her in my direction ill see to her needs ;)

Diny be daft! its not the 1930s ffs! I mean I wouldnt slobber over mrs R in public.. really annoys me when you go out and couples are just eating the face off one another but surely in the chippy she just wanted a quick peck, nae harm in that!?

What else annoys me though is couples at the cinema... smooching away in the dark! if you wanted to do that stay at home! If i pay ?7 to see a film i damn well what to watch it! :P

Goose Baxter
You should have slipped her the haun.

Would have given me a pre taste of what my fish supper was going to taste like.

Is this a guy thing?[/QUOTE]

No, John wants kisses off me all the time, do what I do with John and leave her in the car when you go to the chippie:p

I'm not really into the whole public displays of affection. Maybe a wee peck and a hold of a hand but none of this snogging each others face off malarky.

Is this a guy thing?

Mate... you should have tried to give her a wee fumble, hand up the top and doon the breeks.... if she complained you could have said that she started it. :)

That would put a quick stop to that kind of carry on.

Is this a guy thing?

If my missus tried that in the chippy it would only because she wanted ma chips. Last week when getting her regular fish and chips the boy behind the counter asked if she would like anything on it...... Aye a Pizza she replied.

Goose Baxter
Mate... you should have tried to give her a wee fumble, hand up the top and doon the breeks.... if she complained you could have said that she started it. :)

Interesting...

Just get a missus that's hot enough to be seen having a wee snog with in public.

Minger = no PDA

Hot = rub people's faces in it

Just get a missus that's hot enough to be seen having a wee snog with in public.

Minger = no PDA

Hot = rub people's faces in it

did u just call his misses a minger? :eek:

;)

Pete Seeger

Am I being thick here? Whats PDA? I hate showing any form of affection in public. Private only for me :)

Adi Dassler

This situation strikes me as being very Scottish.

Not the Piazzas of Rome or the Boulevards of Paris for us.

A bag off in the chippy if you will.

Well that would certainly be a new way of getting your sausage battered in a chippy.

Can't believe this thread is over 12 hours old and still no GET HER PUMPED from one of our more childish members.

The Old Tolbooth
Was shopping yesterday and i boght the mrs a new mobile phone' date=' thought it would be a nice wee surprise for her. Anyway gave her the phone when i picked her up from work. She was over the moon, the usual stuff.

[b']Is this a guy thing?[/[/b]QUOTE]

No, John wants kisses off me all the time, do what I do with John and leave her in the car when you go to the chippie:p

What a complete load o pish!!! :evilno:

I've got to beat you off with a big stick most times just to keep you at bay ya radge! :confused:

EDIT - And you canny even quote right, it looks like I've just said that about Dazzler ffs lol!!!

What a complete load o pish!!! :evilno:

I've got to beat you off with a big stick most times just to keep you at bay ya radge! :confused:

EDIT - And you canny even quote right' date=' it looks like I've just said that about Dazzler ffs lol!!![/quote']

Hand bags at ten paces!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKlxyoPNaFI

Archived