The New Manager...

Martin_T

Is Hearts (Vlad's) new manager going to be....  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is Hearts (Vlad's) new manager going to be....

• A credible choice
    • Former Soviet Lap dog
    • I haven't got a bloody clue

So what do you all think we'll get as regards the new manager? Providing of course the January 1st announcement has not been yet another porky!

3 options, vote as you please....

Porky Pig? Daffy Duck? Bugs Bunny? what 3 options?

3 options in the poll Charlie, going a bit senile with all this unpaid spin work for Vlad?:)

Charlie-Brown
3 options in the poll Charlie, going a bit senile with all this unpaid spin work for Vlad?:)

Hmmmm I still think my 3 options were more specific than your poll options....which category would Vladimir Weiss be? depends who you listen to on here I suppose? :)

Hmmmm I still think my 3 options were more specific than your poll options....which category would Vladimir Weiss be? depends who you listen to on here I suppose? :)

Slovakia wasn't part of the Soviet Union Charlie, trying to save face after humiliating yourself with the first response (I take it you didn't notice the poll):wave1::4_1_72:

Charlie-Brown
Slovakia wasn't part of the Soviet Union Charlie, trying to save face after humiliating yourself with the first response (I take it you didn't notice the poll):wave1::4_1_72:

There was no poll when I first posted and your poll doesn't say soviet union it just says soviet which doesn't mean anything anymore. Basically it's a cr@p poll with no real thought put into it. :P

There was no poll when I first posted and your poll doesn't say soviet union it just says soviet which doesn't mean anything anymore. Basically it's a cr@p poll with no real thought put into it. :P

Well you must have some magical ability to look at my posts before I've submitted them, because I can assure you there was a poll from the outset. You've humiliated yourself, get over it.;)

...and by the way, it says former Soviet, and yes you're right, it is a crap poll, it's intended as a bit of light relief (I'd be a bit worried if anyone thought there was any great thought process involved). Nothing to spin here Chuck, run along now......:dribble:

Archived