Jeremy Corbyn

ri Alban

maroonlegions

Remember mugs, sorry i mean voters, there is NO magic money tree, that vile lie that  May gave to hard working and under paid NHS nurses who were wanting a well deserved pay rise.

£120 million for a festival , £120 million  Tax payers money more like ,for Tory created Brexit Shambles based on lies.

Lairs, corporate elite   serving  sharks and charlatans  , that"s  your friendly in it together Tories and  their  leader.

Edited by maroonlegions

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dawnrazor

• maroonlegions

• ri Alban

• Francis Albert

maroonlegions

If a picture could ..., well we all know the saying.

Tax avoidance , remember that one May hinted at  sorting , those off shore tax heavens for the very rich, now who"s party gathering  would they show up at....:vrface:

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and indoor

:munny:

To all you work shy pesky dole scroungers,  to all those who are  in work suffering poverty visiting food banks, to all those pesky greedy hard  working  NHS nurses , to all those with physical or mental disabilities on benefits ,who have had their money cut, to all  those in jobs suffering a record wage rise stagnation, in fact all those at the bottom , its all your fault. Not the banks that created  Austerity , or direct Tory welfare polices created to save money to dish out tax breaks to the wealthy. In fact  all you   pesky Corbyn lefties or even those who care and are a bit fecking human, its ALL your fault. 

The above is the bases of the Tory  party conference  and when May attacks Corbyn  and justifies her vile Windrush polices .

The British public  are and have  been taking for utter fools, stitched  up by a bias BBC media campaign  against a man who gives a feck about the wee guy, a man who says feck off to the big bullies and cowards who attack , manipulate and criminalise  the poor for being poor. A man who says feck off to those showing no respect to the NHS nurses and staff and a man who says feck off to the greedy selfservatives. 

Edited by maroonlegions

Francis Albert
6 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

If a picture could ..., well we all know the saying.

Tax avoidance , remember that one May hinted at  sorting , those off shore tax heavens for the very rich, now who"s party gathering  would they show up at....:vrface:

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and indoor

:munny:

Those pesky dole scroungers, those who are  in work suffering poverty visiting food banks, those pesky greedy hard  working  NHS nurses , those with physical or mental disabilities on benefits , those in jobs suffering a record wage rise stagnation, in fact all those at the bottom , its all your fault. Not the banks that created  Austerity , or direct Tory welfare polices created to save money to dish out tax breaks to the wealthy. In fact  all you   pesky Corbyn lefties or even those who care and are a bit fecking human, its ALL your fault. 

The above is the bases of the Tory  party conference  and when May attacks Corbyn  and justifies her vile Windrush polices .

The British public  are and have  been taking for utter fools, stitched  up by a bias BBC media campaign  against a man who gives a feck about the wee guy, a man who says feck off to the big bullies and cowards who attack , manipulate and criminalise  the poor for being poor. A man who says feck off to those showing no respect to the NHS nurses and staff and a man who says feck off to the greedy selfservatives. 

How do these "vile Windrush policies" differ from those of every Government, Tory and Labour, for the last 50 years?

maroonlegions

Oh my word , i mean one cannot fathom were one would utter such things.

Prince Charles blames ‘foreign Jews’ for Middle East turmoil in 1986 letter.

The Prince of Wales also called on the US to ‘take on the Jewish lobby’,

BBC will be all over this and the Daily Mail , in fact all the right wing media will be rubbing their hands.......

NOT.  

:ears:

Space Mackerel
2 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Another plie of shite.

A party at war with itself.

A party with no vision or purpose.

A party with fewer members than the SNP.

A party conference that nobody wants to attend....

No automatic alt text available.

Packed out conference.

The game is up with May.

:greggy:

According to this guy, Rees Mog was bumping his gums at another hall.

10 hours ago, Geoff the Mince said:

I just don't think Corbyn has the support of swing voters or those who have never bothered to vote 

and the Tories will  keep thier core support  .

Cannae stand either party . 

I don't think anyone will be win.  Labour minority possibly, leading to endless elections and chaos. They're both pathetic. 

10 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

A Tory party who are  running out of ideas, not evening hiding the fact that they are now stealing Labours/Corbyns pledges .

Take this one , the Conservatives have declared that restaurants will be banned from skimming off the tips given to waiting staff.

Hmmm, now where have I heard that one before?   

The thing is, Corbyn means it. This will be just another Tory pledge that gets kicked into the long grass when everyone's forgotten about it

Is that the same Labour who just ripped off some SNP policy. If it's good I don't care who uses them. 

coconut doug
16 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Wilson worked for Gaitskell too as did all leading figures of the Labour movement. It didn"t make them right wingers even if you accept that Gaitskell was a right winger, which I don't.

I'm not contending that either man was a right winger. I'm saying that one of them was regarde so by a wide range of people. In his early career Shore joined the Fabians and did not support CND. During this period he worked for Gaitskell and when he later joined CND his relationship with Gaitskell deteriorated. The conclusiond drawn by the biographer was that Shore had moved from the right to the left and that Gaitskell no longer approved. I have no idea if it is true or not but it was a view expressed in a biography.

The following article perhaps explains my view better than i can especially when it says Shore was simply too left-wing for the right-wing of the party (on the economy, nationalisation and the EEC/EU) and too right-wing (on issues such as defence, Northern Ireland) for the left. It's a great pity that Shore never became Labour leader

http://neilclark66.blogspot.com/2009/05/peter-shore-rip.html

IMO you cannot simply put people into categories like left and right and then demonise or worship as it suits 

Scottish Labour are fecked. Brought back Rawling to the front bench. :facepalm: The commies have really taken over now. 

Edited by ri Alban

11 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

? ? ? 

I'm a bit of a far lefty,(majority of the time) and support none of that. I'm still raging at that Russian fecker Khabib and his wee jihadi band of brothers. But not as much as losing to that Unionist/Loyalist mob Rangers. So...  Stick yer smilies up yer bahookie. 

Edited by ri Alban