Kenny Miller Quits

Never Let Them Forget

31 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

They had a pitch to pay for...........a terrible one at that

They scrapped their youth system

They have failed to add to their squad

All of which leads to one thing ..promises broken and no funds to improve.......Manager resigns before his first job goes belly up and his 'reputation' is tarred as a manager

I have a feeling you might not be far off the mark there.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• RobNox

• jacklivi1874

• SwindonJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He didn't deserve the gig. He's done well with his career (minus destroying a promising young left back for no other reason than pettiness), but managers at all levels work their arses off for a decent gig and he's been handed it on zero coaching and managerial merit. Maybe Livi thought they'd get some hunlings on loan? Idk, daft appointment for them. 

All roads lead to Gorgie
6 minutes ago, Peebo said:

Hibs *****.

I seem to recall he was a fan of the old defunct Rangers before joining the***** of Easter Road. 

Finlay James
6 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

I seem to recall he was a fan of the old defunct Rangers before joining the***** of Easter Road. 

He was a Jambo, his whole family are

Jambof3tornado

Trying to get some inside info from a mate who's brother in law is on the board there but he's not answering my texts.....!!!

Jambof3tornado
Just now, letsalldothebeattie said:

Knew this wouldn’t work out genuinely didn’t think it was going to be this quickly. 

Thought gerrard would be put before miller to be honest.

20 minutes ago, Morgan said:

:thumb:

In what way was he brutal?  Was he aggressive to other players?

Not aggressive. And honestly I don’t want to say.

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 minute ago, Finlay James said:

He was a Jambo, his whole family are

The story I heard must have been wrong, I thought either his dad or grandad was a bluenose. Maybe he just said that when he first arrived at Ibroke as he seems to be the type that would claim an affinity with whatever team he played for, he did kiss the Celtic badge remember. 

Ricardo Shillyshally
10 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

Really? Never heard that before.

Probably because it's not true. His father is a Rangers fan.

11 minutes ago, ACX2208 said:

anyone minding explaining what the McHattie nonsense was about? :mw_confused:

He put in a horrible tackle on McHattie in the game we won 2-0 at Tynecastle during our Championship season.  The huns were already down to 10 men after another straight red challenge in the first half of the game.  Miller's challenge was as bad, if not worse, than the first red card, but the ref deemed it to only be a yellow.  McHattie ended up in a leg brace and was out for 3 months.  Kris Boyd made a similar terrible challenge late on and also managed to escape a red, although at least Kris had the grace to come out after the game and admit he was lucky to have escaped a red card.

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
56 minutes ago, buzzbomb said:

I had a conversation with their chairman and ‘scout’ regarding one of their young players that was brutal. I won’t elaborate on it. Tbf the chairman was embarrassed by what the scout said.

Then why say anything at all? 

1 hour ago, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

I honestly wouldn't mind if we signed him if Lafferty goes

Sorry.

That tackle he put in on Mchattie was right in front of me.

I used to think he was a good pro.

He had a long career but for him to disregard a young pro like that he can stay away from us.

9 minutes ago, RobNox said:

He put in a horrible tackle on McHattie in the game we won 2-0 at Tynecastle during our Championship season.  The huns were already down to 10 men after another straight red challenge in the first half of the game.  Miller's challenge was as bad, if not worse, than the first red card, but the ref deemed it to only be a yellow.  McHattie ended up in a leg brace and was out for 3 months.  Kris Boyd made a similar terrible challenge late on and also managed to escape a red, although at least Kris had the grace to come out after the game and admit he was lucky to have escaped a red card.

ahhh i see, i kind of remember that now

Shanks said no

His wife has gone on instagram tonight stating “Don’t count the number of friends you have, but the number of friends you can count on.”

34 minutes ago, ACX2208 said:

anyone minding explaining what the McHattie nonsense was about? :mw_confused:

Edited by Wilson

Unknown user
4 minutes ago, ACX2208 said:

ahhh i see, i kind of remember that now

They were two down, their momentum was gone, the game was just being played out - it wasn't even a competitive thing, just nasty stuff on a young guy making his way in the game. He went right down in my estimation from that, the . 

McHattie's career never recovered, I think he's playing for Derry now 

8 minutes ago, ethan14 said:

Scored 2 against us last season to be fair

No being fair to that rat comes easy.

I Will be furious if Hearts employ him

Shanks said no
8 minutes ago, Cheile said:

He's played for the three clubs we despise so **** him.

He's being linked to joining St Mirren according to the Sun:vangry:

7 minutes ago, Smithee said:

They were two down, their momentum was gone, the game was just being played out - it wasn't even a competitive thing, just nasty stuff on a young guy making his way in the game. He went right down in my estimation from that, the . 

I think it was only 1-0 at the time, it was still relatively early in the second half, our second goal came quite late on when Ian Black fouled Jamie Walker in the box and Walker slotted home the resulting penalty.  It was still a very nasty and malicious challenge though, McHattie had already cleared the ball but Miller decided to go right through him anyway.  He could easily have pulled out of the challenge.  How any ref could see it as anything other than a straight red is beyond me, likewise the Boyd challenge which was much later in the game.

2 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

He's not standing with his back to the game!

Nah he's right I made one of the strikers on my table football team captain and he was rubbish...

Maroon Sailor
1 hour ago, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

I honestly wouldn't mind if we signed him if Lafferty goes

what_the_hell_blazing_saddles.gif

Edited by Maroon Sailor

stranraer-jambo
1 minute ago, RobNox said:

I think it was only 1-0 at the time, it was still relatively early in the second half, our second goal came quite late on when Ian Black fouled Jamie Walker in the box and Walker slotted home the resulting penalty.  It was still a very nasty and malicious challenge though, McHattie had already cleared the ball but Miller decided to go right through him anyway.  He could easily have pulled out of the challenge.  How any ref could see it as anything other than a straight red is beyond me, likewise the Boyd challenge which was much later in the game.

.......and neither challenge merited retrospective punishment from the CO!! 

Disgusting. 

SwindonJambo
13 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I think they were 1 down at the time though the final score was definitely 2-0 with a late pen. The rest of your point stands though.

Kevin McHattie was just a young guy who probably dreamt of being a pro footballer from an early age. With an act of selfish cruelty KM robbed him of it. Absolutely shameful stuff and I watched the whole thing unfold from about 25 yards away. Fat Swally subbed him off soon afterwards though any decent ref would have given him a straight red.

KM is a piece of shit with no place at Tynie. I wouldn't take him for free.

jacklivi1874
1 minute ago, SwindonJambo said:

I think they were 1 down at the time though the final score was definitely 2-0 with a late pen. The rest of your point stands though.

Kevin McHattie was just a young guy who probably dreamt of being a pro footballer from an early age. With an act of selfish cruelty KM robbed him of it. Absolutely shameful stuff and I watched the whole thing unfold from about 25 yards away. Fat Swally subbed him off soon afterwards though any decent ref would have given him a straight red.

Bang on mate 

11 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

I remember Jon Daly who was playing for Ranger that day, came out afterwards and claimed McHattie had made a meal of the challenge.  Well, I suppose being stretchered off, ending up in a leg brace and being out for 3 months is making a meal of things!

3 hours ago, Bauld said:

You can't player manage from a strikers position. 

You can't manage a game that is going on behind you.

Never stopped Roy Race

Edited by jambostuart

John Findlay
41 minutes ago, mayfield said:

Got to be the ugliest man in Scotland surely.

Kenny Miller maybe a shite bag but, he's not taking my title ever.

6 hours ago, RobNox said:

Exactly as I recall it and the peepul had the temerity to say they wuz robbed.  3 straights reds for utterly disgusting, deliberate assaults on 3 of our players.  I saw that entire game and was genuinely incensed.

Suspect they were uncontrolably angry because they knew we were effectively wrapping up the title in November.

If I remember correctly Black restored some justice by conceding a needless penalty.

PHM