• i8hibsh

• The White Cockade

• ri Alban

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Your right.

I’m still keeping the avatar.:laugh:

Good man!  I had no idea who she was so I google searched the image.

Image result for sid james cleo

John Findlay
Just now, Boris said:

If that's Sally James now, above. She's not aged well.

Maroon Sailor
4 hours ago, John Findlay said:

If that's Sally James now, above. She's not aged well.

The White Cockade
7 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Your right.

Maddie Smith

On 22/08/2018 at 00:40, i8hibsh said:

Not many religious roots care much for a human who chooses its own consenting destination for their own genitals to be fair.

That is correct. Whilst there is progress in the UK it needs to be a two way street and whilst there is acceptance on one side there also needs to be acceptance on the other.

1 hour ago, Sandy Clark said:

That is correct. Whilst there is progress in the UK it needs to be a two way street and whilst there is acceptance on one side there also needs to be acceptance on the other.

The wee man in the silly hat in Rome and the religion of peace in the middle east will never accept it. What a truly ****ed up world we live in.

11 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

Has there been any letters added in the last hour or so? 

I suspect it’s not far off splintering as opposed to growing bigger.

The obedience to the church of intersectionality will ultimately result in categorical division where once it united.

23 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Your right.

Love when your posts pop up man. Never read the content but love them all the same

:gok:

On ‎21‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 09:38, The Brow said:

Shame indeed. 

Still, at least I dont think kids are being taught 'gayness' as one poster does. 

Two wrongs DO NOT make a right.

On 23/08/2018 at 09:24, Boris said:

Who is the sort with the fantastic bangers on his avator then?

{just so I can google image}

48 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Madeline Smith.

Just now, Boris said:

Madeline Smith.

Thankyou sir, consider that your good deed for the day.

3 minutes ago, Tazio said:

For my sins I’ve just googled her. Fair to say she wasn’t likely to drown in the bath. 

With them on her chest she'd need to bathe in an olympic sized swimming pool.

John Findlay
23 minutes ago, Tazio said:

For my sins I’ve just googled her. Fair to say she wasn’t likely to drown in the bath. 

Her children never went hungry.

On 20/08/2018 at 15:29, The Brow said:

He comes across as a very old and resentful poster in a lot of threads. Maybe thats just his demeanor. 

Tbf Bob, you're no very grumpy. I did enjoy the anecdote about trying to catch homosexual behaviour tho ?

He'd have shoved his truncheon up yer arse. 

On 19/08/2018 at 19:52, Ministry MK2 said:

What is it they are asking for you disagree with? Normally the answer to that question gets to the crux of the matter.

Gender change for weans. Do u agree with this? Does anyone agree with this madness. 

2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Gender change for weans. Do u agree with this? Does anyone agree with this madness. 

I find the whole thing worrying. 

2 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I find the whole thing worrying. 

I read the gender change for kids, which would be keep quite from the parents. It boiled my piss, I had a drink in me, so I kind of vented it on here. I don't hate anyone, I'm not intolerant, I'm just concerned about things. That's all. 

Apologies. 

Sawdust Caesar
On ‎19‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 18:22, bobsharp said:

Its a common theme and story where a younger generation are requiring actions that repeal all attitudes, beliefs, and legal actions against their forebearers. I first became aware of homosexuality listening to old soldiers going on about incidents with what are now described as Gay men.  It in these talks gave one the impression that particularly guardsmen in service in London were particular target of their approaches, this  accompanied by brutally physical actions against these people were greeted with much scorn and laughter by us younger men.  I experienced exactly what was being described when in London and found these approaches insulting and deviate.  I n joining the police I became aware of public toilet cubicles where the police had drilled holes in dividers to be able to watch for suspected homosexual activity, this was not only acceptable to me but justified in capturing the absolute weirdos.

As time went on as education and science started to prove that deviation as I will describe it was not what it seemed it was not a choice but a physyological condition of the body and mind, not actually a deviation but in fact something different, this led to a better understanding and cancelling out the enforcement of charges of criminal mis behaviour, and the attitude of discrimination. Having been very much in the old system it has taken some time, but now I have no adverse reaction to persons I meet who are part of the subject community. Sure when I watch a quiz show and the contestant comment that they are a married person with two children and a male refers to his husband and a female refers to her wife, I still find it odd, but it is what it is.

No doubt both officialdom and some of us personally trying to be fair and possibly make up for past attitudes and actions are overly active in doing so, but it is the nature of the beast to try to make up for past inequalities.

So it was the Old Bill who came up with gloryholes. Surely that would have encouraged rather than deterred that type of activity. :whistling:

JudyJudyJudy
On ‎24‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 16:26, ri Alban said:

He'd have shoved his truncheon up yer arse. 

The OP of this thread comes over as ill educated. His anecdotes about  " pretty " police catching " cottagers" is point in case.  The reason why gay people cottaged was precisely because homosexuality was illegal and underground therefore for gay people  ( and closet case " straights)  to meet each other they went to public toilets or cruising areas. The police were disgusting in their pursuit of operation.  Thank god times have changed and legislation has caught up with equality.  I assume like others that the OP must be around 70 ! judging by his poster and his forensic analysis of this subject.  Quite pathetic really and as I've stated before I am always suspect of people who feel the need to have an opinion on who I choose to have a relationship with. Mind your own business. On the other matter of gays only playing gay characters I do agree that it is absolutely ludicrous.  I recall the great anecdote about that great old Luvvie Lord Larry Olivier and Dustin Hoffman when they filmed " Marathon man".   Hoffman as usual was all " method " acting about getting into " character" and looking at the " motivation" of his character so he also literally ran marathons daily to get into  " character " Larry's response was " try acting dear ! !!!! LOL 

The White Cockade
On ‎24‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 12:22, i8hibsh said:

Maddie Smith was one of my faves back in the 70's

Never the greatest actress but amazing to watch as a teenager

If you watched the Hammer Horror films at the time you'll know what I mean

a281a6ffbc0bb4c4efd41cb717981dcc--british-actresses-classic-beauty.jpg

JudyJudyJudy
4 hours ago, The White Cockade said:

Maddie Smith was one of my faves back in the 70's

Never the greatest actress but amazing to watch as a teenager

If you watched the Hammer Horror films at the time you'll know what I mean

a281a6ffbc0bb4c4efd41cb717981dcc--british-actresses-classic-beauty.jpg

Im so gay when you mentioned Madeleine Smith I though u mean this one !!!   :)     https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madeleine_Smith

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Cade said:

India decriminalises homosexuality.

1.3billion people now can be with whoever they like without fear of being thrown in jail.

Excellent news!

2 hours ago, Cade said:

India decriminalises homosexuality.

1.3billion people now can be with whoever they like without fear of being thrown in jail.

33 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Excellent news!

Yes it is.

Meanwhile, in the USA, there are still people in the right wing of the Republican party who would like to see a Constitutional Amendment that defines marriage as between one man and one woman.

5 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Yes it is.

Meanwhile, in the USA, there are still people in the right wing of the Republican party who would like to see a Constitutional Amendment that defines marriage as between one man and one woman.

How do the Mormons feel about that I wonder?

1 minute ago, Jamhammer said:

Quite smug since they haven't practiced polygamy in a very long time. Apart from one bunch of bampots who hide in the middle of nowhere. 

Just now, Tazio said:

Quite smug since they haven't practiced polygamy in a very long time. Apart from one bunch of bampots who hide in the middle of nowhere. 

Well everyday is a school day. 

Car crash thread. 

Minority group still winning their hard fought rights across the world. Still several countries where they are ostrasized (was there not a woman lashed recently for having lesbian sex) and in some severe cases are put to death. But FFS dont let the speak about it or have an opinion! 

Burn them all!!!!

1 hour ago, Jamhammer said:

The Mormon's polygamy was only because the founder of the church wanted to get his end away with multiple bursd.

As soon as he died it was removed from the creed, apart from a few hardline nutters who like having harems of young lassies.

When you think of how relationships between people have changed over the last few decades, I'm not sure if people will even define themselves along gender/age/lifestyle lines by 2050.

1 hour ago, pablo said:

When you think of how relationships between people have changed over the last few decades, I'm not sure if people will even define themselves along gender/age/lifestyle lines by 2050.

They will start feeling oppressed by getting called gender fluid and invent more labels.

2 hours ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

What about kids who have religious parents - they might not want their kids learning about gay people at school 

So what?

Religious bigotry has no place in modern society.

Pulling your kids out of lessons because your imaginary magic sky fairy tells you to hate gays is a borderline hate crime.

Edited by Cade

1 hour ago, pablo said:

Probably not. It is enjoyable seeing folk get well wound up by things that dont really affect them though. 

Much like the whole NIke thing, its bonkers what folk get annoyed by. 

5 minutes ago, Cade said:

So what?

Religious bigotry has no place in modern society.

Pulling your kids out of lessons because your imaginary magic sky fairy tells you to hate gays is a borderline hate crime.

I always wonder if these religious types just pretend that other people dont exist? Imagine bringing up your child completely blinkered to real life. Poor *******s. 

3 hours ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

What about kids who have religious parents - they might not want their kids learning about gay people at school 

:rofl:

12 hours ago, Cade said:

The Mormon's polygamy was only because the founder of the church wanted to get his end away with multiple bursd.

As soon as he died it was removed from the creed, apart from a few hardline nutters who like having harems of young lassies.

A Harem you say?

See! The Church of Scotland is pish!!!

7 hours ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Then they're free to either home school or find a private school that teaches according to their beliefs. As a state, we agree that homosexuality is a perfectly legal and acceptable thing. Therefore state schools will teach this accordingly. Don't like it? Don't send your kids to state school. 

• 1 month later...
The Mighty Thor

Did anyone read the articles about women's groups getting agitated about self gender identifying and trans folks accessing 'women's' spaces (and that's not a euphemism)?

How does that all sit with equality?