Top Posters In This Topic

• Perth to Paisley

• Boab

• invernessjt

• Sexton Hardcastle

Perth to Paisley

Zibby Donnarumma

?

Gattusso must take some if the blame as it was the very late sub Abatte who lost Icardi at the cross.

Perth to Paisley
9 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Unfortunately I'll be at San Siro next Sunday instead of Murrayfield. Hope Milan put on a better show than they did tonight.

Reasonable excuse!

A beer in the Navigli watching Hearts tv before the game sounds a decent second best.

Samp are playing well so it could easily be an away win.

6 minutes ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Reasonable excuse!

A beer in the Navigli watching Hearts tv before the game sounds a decent second best.

Coming off the back of a hard Euro tie against Real Betis into the bargain ! 

Milan need a playmaker. Higuain was lost last night. Inter were there for the taking.

Grim stuff.

2 hours ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Reasonable excuse!

Not sure what the pre match plans are, think we are doing Navigli on Saturday night, but they will definitely involve staring at my phone screen watching our match for 2 hours!

13 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Not sure what the pre match plans are, think we are doing Navigli on Saturday night, but they will definitely involve staring at my phone screen watching our match for 2 hours!

Our game will be on somewhere. 

Being a Semi, the sports bars will show it no doubt. 

16 minutes ago, Boab said:

Our game will be on somewhere. 

Being a Semi, the sports bars will show it no doubt. 

Nice one. If you have any recommendations then I'd appreciate them. Had a look a few weeks back and HOF looked like a possibility?

• 2 weeks later...
Geoff the Mince
3 minutes ago, Boab said:

The late, late show yet again but Milan move into fourth !

:fonzie:

Some finish to the game and the linesman  who flagged for offside needs his eyes checked , thank goodness for VAR . 

11 minutes ago, invernessjt said:

I see the Italian FA have decided to play this seasons Super Cup between Juve and Milan in Saudi Arabia of all places!!

Aye, they've done it a few times in far flung places. Just a corporate nonsense, The Super Cup.

2 minutes ago, Boab said:

Aye, they've done it a few times in far flung places. Just a corporate nonsense, The Super Cup.

Agreed. I just think SA is maybe not the best choice at the moment.

1 hour ago, invernessjt said:

Agreed. I just think SA is maybe not the best choice at the moment.

Big time but I stuggle to differentiate corruption and corporation sometimes !

?

• 3 weeks later...
Sexton Hardcastle

Eleven sports to have some games on STV player live due to some partnership between the two. Not sure what games but means more free foootball.

starts this weekend.

Perth to Paisley

Decent start to the Genoa derby (derby della lanterna)....free on Stv player.

1.1 after 25 minutes

Edited by Perth to Paisley

Sexton Hardcastle

Seems ElevenSports are about to pack it in here. Haven’t got nowhere near enough subscribers and UFC have withdrawn from their contract.

To nobody’s surprise.

Perth to Paisley
23 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Seems ElevenSports are about to pack it in here. Haven’t got nowhere near enough subscribers and UFC have withdrawn from their contract.

To nobody’s surprise.

As long as it goes back to BT I can live with saying cheerio to my annual subscription!

Really poor week for Serie A clubs in Europe. 

Expecting Rino G to get a tap on the door.

10 hours ago, Perth to Paisley said:

As long as it goes back to BT I can live with saying cheerio to my annual subscription!

Really poor week for Serie A clubs in Europe. 

Expecting Rino G to get a tap on the door.

Wee felly could be a goner.

An abject display from Milan.

Italian teams really falling behind in Europe, bar Juve !

• 2 weeks later...

A pretty grim night in Milan. Inter fan killed after being hit by a van of Napoli ultras. More trouble iutside and racist chants directed at Napoli player, Koulibaly. Carlo Ancelotti has said he will bring his players off next time as repeated PA announcements had no affect.

All over shadowed a good Inter win.

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, bajthejambo said:

What an incredible move for Aaron Ramsey. Five years deal with Juventus on a reported £140,000 per week Net! 

Champions League football too.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/01/2019 at 14:52, bajthejambo said:

What an incredible move for Aaron Ramsey. Five years deal with Juventus on a reported £140,000 per week Net! 

Agent has pulled off a miracle there. Fantastic move 

I believe the evergreen Fabio Quagilarella scored in his eleventh consecutive match equalling a Serie A record at the weekend? Calls for him to lead the line for the Azzurri in their quest for Euros success. Glad he's enjoying his football after a quite frankly bonkers experience with his home town club Napoli some years ago.

2 hours ago, bajthejambo said:

I believe the evergreen Fabio Quagilarella scored in his eleventh consecutive match equalling a Serie A record at the weekend? Calls for him to lead the line for the Azzurri in their quest for Euros success. Glad he's enjoying his football after a quite frankly bonkers experience with his home town club Napoli some years ago.

Yip, equalling the great Batistuta's record for the Viola. 25 years ago !

Where the hell did that go !

Quagliarella has still got it. Great player. The mad stalker carry on is worth a read if anyone is unaware of it. Just type his name in...crazy stuff !

Sexton Hardcastle

Leaked notes of Zaniolo to juve. Probably won’t happen this window but given how shocking Roma have become in the transfer market, it’s just a matter of time.

Kid oozes class for 19. Hopefully proven wrong and signs a long term deal. Monchi certainly made a lot of people eat their words looking back on the Radja deal now.

3 minutes ago, Boab said:

Yip, equalling the great Batistuta's record for the Viola. 25 years ago !

Where the hell did that go !

Quagliarella has still got it. Great player. The mad stalker carry on is worth a read if anyone is unaware of it. Just type his name in...crazy stuff !

An episode of the Golazzo podcast covers the story. Sure most on this thread know the one, but for anyone who's unaware of the podcast, it's James Richardson, James Horncastle and Gab Marcotti talking current Italian football, with every episode having it's own dedicated feature.

Apologies if it's already been mentioned.

11 hours ago, bajthejambo said:

An episode of the Golazzo podcast covers the story. Sure most on this thread know the one, but for anyone who's unaware of the podcast, it's James Richardson, James Horncastle and Gab Marcotti talking current Italian football, with every episode having it's own dedicated feature.

Apologies if it's already been mentioned.

No, don't think it has, bud.

Golazzo podcast is fab. Would recommend listening to that rather than books. Great wee stories sneaked in to the week's theme.