• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Perth to Paisley

• Boab

• invernessjt

• Sexton Hardcastle

Ibrahim Tall
23 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

We had two logged in with the weeks trial but wondered when paying they flick a switch?

If can get 4 then it’s quite good value for the year. 

Tbh it's not bad value in general. £49 for a year, say you watch even only 2 a week it's still only about 50p per game. 

Annoying to have an 'extra' charge but it's probably better value than sky sports or BT now on that basis.

Ibrahim Tall
8 minutes ago, Boab said:

Inter look disjointed. Work for Spalletti here.

Still...:smile:

Shite tactics/line up tbh. 'Reasons' for most of the choices but most of them are nonsense. 

I.e. How Brozovic is seemingly fit, playing and has been back for weeks yet his 2x Croat teammates aren't.

Perisic for Dalbert and Asamoah at LB at H/T please.

Edited by Ibrahim Tall

Love a wee Italian game on a Sunday evening, my beloved Juve often the subject.  Tonight, however, a different joy to behold...Inter getting beat...long may it continue!

13 minutes ago, Boab said:

Miranda should be off !

He went down "injured" to avoid it.  Inter look at risk of conceding a killer 2nd goal, this game could still go either way of course!

Montgomery Brewster
1 hour ago, Ibrahim Tall said:

Shite tactics/line up tbh. 'Reasons' for most of the choices but most of them are nonsense. 

I.e. How Brozovic is seemingly fit, playing and has been back for weeks yet his 2x Croat teammates aren't.

Perisic for Dalbert and Asamoah at LB at H/T please.

Yes very odd. 

Lost 4 of the last 5 against them. Would have taken a point at the start. Some teams have that bogey status sadly. 

Still not convinced about spaletti. 

On 18/08/2018 at 20:40, TorinoJambo said:

Ale Toro. If there is any justice Torino will win something soon. Real club from a football mad city. Forza Granata. 

The only option as a Hearts fan :flag1:

Do you live in Turin?

Edited by SpikeDudley

On 17/08/2018 at 10:18, franko1874 said:

Ronaldo 7/1 for a hat-trick, 

2/1 for a double 

How much for a red card or stretcher.  No mercy from Italian defenders for this chap. 

On 18/08/2018 at 19:26, Ibrahim Tall said:

The 3pm rule has even affected sky in the past tbh, I remember a few La Liga games - even a Barca/Real game a couple seasons ago that they didn’t pick up until about 20 minutes in.

They really should have known, whether they disagree with it or not it’s their job to know their market.

There was an El classico at 3pm on a Saturday a few seasons back. It was to appeal to a far East audience who'd be tuning in on a Saturday night, but Sky weren't best pleased because in doing so, caused a UK blackout.

Pretty gutted BT aren't showing all this action now but I guess that's the way football coverage is going now.

Your BT's and your Sky Sports should've got ahead of the game and done something like this previously. Sky tbf, have Now TV which is essentially a pay as you go service for Sports, but BT which I've always preffered, doesn't.

Sat and endured the full 90 minutes of that Inter game last night. They were dreadful. Behind for most of the game yet barely once threatened. Kinda goes against everything Spaletti stands for.

20 hours ago, SpikeDudley said:

The only option as a Hearts fan :flag1:

Do you live in Turin?

No Penicuik!! I like Toro because although I've followed The Hearts for 50 plus years my hero as a kid was Denis Law. The fact they wear maroon is an added bonus. 

Bitter sweet today.

Away result against Killie and two up away to Napoli......just need a feckin keeper that can inspire a defence !

Merda !

Johnny Sandiego
1 hour ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Napoli win 3.2 having 2.0 down.

Dull it ain't.

Some finish to that game mate. Nappli went for it big time and threw the kitchen sink at it. Looks exciting and like a league on the up once again 

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

I was living in napoli when they blew it last season. That was THE chance imo..for those few days though everyone there thought it was going to happen. Juve again this season-just too strong. Ps watch out for Liam Henderson(I know he’s a former rodent..) he’s just signed for Verona in serie b and was a popular player last season at Bari.

By the light

I’m heading over to Rome for the weekend next weekend with the Mrs. Lazio are playing Sunday night, anyone any pointers on tickets etc?

42 minutes ago, By the light said:

I’m heading over to Rome for the weekend next weekend with the Mrs. Lazio are playing Sunday night, anyone any pointers on tickets etc?

Tribuna Tevere would be the best stand for you. Get your tickets online from listicket.com and print them off at home. You'll need to take both your passports to the game as they need to be shown with the tickets. Take the tram number 2 for Mancini which you'll get near Piazza del Popolo.

By the light
8 minutes ago, invernessjt said:

Tribuna Tevere would be the best stand for you. Get your tickets online from listicket.com and print them off at home. You'll need to take both your passports to the game as they need to be shown with the tickets. Take the tram number 2 for Mancini which you'll get near Piazza del Popolo.

Much appreciated cheers. Anything else to look out for? Places/bars to avoid around the ground?

12 minutes ago, By the light said:

Much appreciated cheers. Anything else to look out for? Places/bars to avoid around the ground?

There's not much near the ground. I'd just have your pre match drinks/food near del Popolo and then just head to the ground. It's a 5 minute walk from the tram stop to the ground. All perfectly safe. 

By the light
5 minutes ago, invernessjt said:

There's not much near the ground. I'd just have your pre match drinks/food near del Popolo and then just head to the ground. It's a 5 minute walk from the tram stop to the ground. All perfectly safe. 

Top man ?? Cheers 

Sexton Hardcastle

Shame to see Strootman on his way out. Was a monster of a player on his day but never the same since the knee issues. Seems sensible business.

Perth to Paisley

Presumably SPAL are doing some ground improvements as today's game in Bologna.

I fortunate enough to go to Ferrera last October. Lovely little place. The ground is tidy, but quite small.

If you ever get the chance you should go to the pub/restaurant directly behind the home fan curva..it's a bit like a Disney themed boozer _ quite bizarre.

Brilliant start to the season for SPAL.

Torino were impressive second half. Falque was terrific.

Inter seem destined to struggle again. Game should have been wrapped up.

Perth to Paisley

Going to be a helluva season if all games are like that one 3.3

Both teams absolutely knackered at end.

Fazio looks like the Spurs Fazio on this performance.

Roma will need a period to get over their midfield loss of Nangoilan and Strootman.

Pastors was brilliant at Fiorentina ... but needs time to up his pace again to Serie A after his PSG holiday!

Bridge of Djoum
On 20/08/2018 at 15:30, TorinoJambo said:

No Penicuik!! I like Toro because although I've followed The Hearts for 50 plus years my hero as a kid was Denis Law. The fact they wear maroon is an added bonus. 

I thought your name referenced the bistro in Lochend...

10 hours ago, Frank1874 said:

Some comeback by Benevento ?

Nothing wrong with a bit of Serie B input, Frank, keep it coming.

Liam Henderson was subbed last night for Verona as they drew against Padova. Padova scorer was Ravanelli.....remember his dad, folks ?

Sexton Hardcastle
12 hours ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Going to be a helluva season if all games are like that one 3.3

Both teams absolutely knackered at end.

Fazio looks like the Spurs Fazio on this performance.

Roma will need a period to get over their midfield loss of Nangoilan and Strootman.

Pastors was brilliant at Fiorentina ... but needs time to up his pace again to Serie A after his PSG holiday!

Pastore was never at Fiorentina. Palermo.

Alex Kintner
1 hour ago, Boab said:

Nothing wrong with a bit of Serie B input, Frank, keep it coming.

Liam Henderson was subbed last night for Verona as they drew against Padova. Padova scorer was Ravanelli.....remember his dad, folks ?

??

Will be keeping my eye on this thread this season as have got Juve to win the league on a bet (alongside PSG, Bayern, Ross County, Barcelona and Salford ??)

44 minutes ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Correct..Palermo

Pink/Purple ...same thing ,:-)

The Rosanero and Viola may disagree, mate !

:vangry: 

Perth to Paisley

Higuian has just  realised/got confirmation he is no longer at  Juve..marginally offside goal wasn't awarded under VAR

Samp 3 up , unbelievable goal from Quagliarella. 

Napoli have been so poor, big call from ancelotti leaving out hamsik, mertens and callejon. Backfired big time.