Vlad and a 'Chinese Takeover Bid'

Alan_R

Out last night, My mate who is a Man United fan (hes from down south) and has no interest in hearts started up a conversation about vlad meeting with chinese business men to discuss a 'chinese takeover'. He wasn't on the wind up and was being quite genuine, I don't know his source but I know he works in one of the big hotels in Edinburgh (may have heard from someone at his work?) have I missed something or is there any truth in this? as he wouldn't have made it up, could have heard wrong though.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Out last night, My mate who is a Man United fan (hes from down south) and has no interest in hearts started up a conversation about vlad meeting with chinese business men to discuss a 'chinese takeover'. He wasn't on the wind up and was being quite genuine, I don't know his source but I know he works in one of the big hotels in Edinburgh (may have heard from someone at his work?) have I missed something or is there any truth in this? as he wouldn't have made it up, could have heard wong though.

I think you heard wong.:)

Out last night, My mate who is a Man United fan (hes from down south) and has no interest in hearts started up a conversation about vlad meeting with chinese business men to discuss a 'chinese takeover'. He wasn't on the wind up and was being quite genuine, I don't know his source but I know he works in one of the big hotels in Edinburgh (may have heard from someone at his work?) have I missed something or is there any truth in this? as he wouldn't have made it up, could have heard wrong though.

Jade House?

PresidentRomanov
An order for Prawn Crackers will be spun into a story that we're going to sign Kaka. :rolleyes:

That would be rubbery :)

vlad meeting with chinese business men to discuss a 'chinese takeover'

He misheard - it was a chinese takeaway.

Spring roll, spare ribs, golden crispy beef and a fired rice.

Jimmy McNulty

Spring roll, spare ribs, golden crispy beef and a fired rice.

That sounds like Hearts, right enough.

portobellojambo1

I read that thread title completely wrong, I thought I was about to read something, possibly a link to a local newspaper, indicating Vlad had put in an offer to buy The People's Republic of China.

I read that thread title completely wrong, I thought I was about to read something, possibly a link to a local newspaper, indicating Vlad had put in an offer to buy The People's Republic of China.

I think he might have a go at buying that.

Of course he could use his bank to finance the purchase of China. And it would be a great tax dodge scheme and adding a pyramid team of a billion Chinese would of course help Hearts as they could all move and train at Riccarton. And he could use the bricks from the Great Wall to build a couple of offices and a travelodge at Tynecastle.

Great idea from Vlad.

Benny Factor

Doorman at the Balmoral??? :P

Whats does the word 'clint' mean?

Someone who runs out a chinese restaurant without paying.

Boom, boom.

Spring roll, spare ribs, golden crispy beef and a fired Rix.

There...fixed it.;)

I am NOT saying that there is a chineese takeover bid but a couple of years back Vlad had a oriental guy sitting next to him at Tynecastle and people on here where speculating about who he was etc.

scott herbertson
I heard this rumour half an hour ago - and it didn't satisfy me then either!

I'm Sik Tek Fok of these rumours as well

Imeantasong

Nah, I heard it was David Murray buying a Chinese?

Going to rename it The Orange Wok.

I think you heard wong.:)

surely that is a typo and it should have said "you heard WONG , MR WONG"

:):):)

I'm Sik Tek Fok of these rumours as well

Now there's a blast from the past!

Anyone remember the old chinese guy that wore the black pyjamas at The Rendevous? His name was Yip Man - wonder if his laddie Char-Lee started this rumour?

The problem with this type of takeover is as soon as its done you feel like another one 20 mins later

The problem with this type of takeover is as soon as its done you feel like another one 20 mins later

haha brilliant!!

Arthur Axident

Tibet on this happening would be foolish

saying that if it happened i'd look forward to the free bottle of wine with every order over ?15 at the Hearts store.

and since we need a new keeper the regime's first signing would probably be Alan "chow" Main

Arf:p

No he bloody wont!:)

no we will send him no 28 fee of charge with some Prawn cwackers and a fok and knife :):):)

the jambo poet
Now there's a blast from the past!

Anyone remember the old chinese guy that wore the black pyjamas at The Rendevous? His name was Yip Man - wonder if his laddie Char-Lee started this rumour?

...more chance of getting Charlie Chan and his no. 28 san to manage us !!!

You guys are so quick to have a go at VR. Let up on the guy.... so he's got a few chinks in his armour.... it'll all be ok when satay-day comes

Sorry

Chad Sexington
I am NOT saying that there is a chineese takeover bid but a couple of years back Vlad had a oriental guy sitting next to him at Tynecastle and people on here where speculating about who he was etc.

Was it this bloke?

balls.jpg

He'll have a number 28. :sad:

I think the number should be retired now due to its now cult status. :)

as for the rumour glad others have heard it too and it wasn't just me tripping, probably a load of pish but must have came from somewhere.

Guest juvehearts

I know who the source was he is part chineese & part russian is name is.....

wunick eestoryoff. his dad was russian.......

could be a link there

;)

festerlehearts

flippin hell mad vlad has changed his name to ..... hong kong fuee......no more pie at half time replaced with spring rolls ,and spare ribs with or without barbie sce .no more broon sce..or a chow mein pie :confused:

Hagar the Horrible

The trouble with a rumour like this is, after an hour you fancy another one:confused:

The trouble with a rumour like this is, after an hour you fancy another one:confused:

you should really read the whole thread ... ;)

flippin hell mad vlad has changed his name to ..... hong kong fuee......no more pie at half time replaced with spring rolls ,and spare ribs with or without barbie sce .no more broon sce..or a chow mein pie :confused:

Spring rolls at the footy would be class though! I can see a Jamie Oliver programme coming up... trying to make healithier alternatives at football matches..:rolleyes:

While this thread is going I heard another manky rumour. This Im convinced is a hobo wind up. Supposedly Hearts and hibs are sharing a let on a city centre shop. so supposedly an 'edinburgh derby' shop will be opening, half hibs/half hearts. :hobofish:

Hagar the Horrible
you should really read the whole thread ... ;)

Sorry Could not be bothered, I must be a bit of a dim sum (oh i hope that was quoted as well) This type of thread i could not give a peeking duck I prefer Indian or Turkish in any case? hense my rather fuller figure:rolleyes:

Archived