Theme Park, Rollercoaster Tycoon type games.

hughesie27

Alrightey, I'm in the mood for one of those games where you develop stuff like the games in the title but not sure what game to go for. anybody got any of them?

I was in GAME and saw Rollercoaster deluxe which had Rollercoaster tycoon 3, rollercoaster splash(water park) and rollercoaster wild(safari park). Was cheap at ?14.99 but not sure if it's any good?

Anyway any help would be great, I'd also be interested in stuff like SIM CITY ect.

Nucky Thompson
Alrightey, I'm in the mood for one of those games where you develop stuff like the games in the title but not sure what game to go for. anybody got any of them?

I was in GAME and saw Rollercoaster deluxe which had Rollercoaster tycoon 3, rollercoaster splash(water park) and rollercoaster wild(safari park). Was cheap at ?14.99 but not sure if it's any good?

Anyway any help would be great, I'd also be interested in stuff like SIM CITY ect.

My laddie has got all the Tycoon games. Prison Tycoon and Mall Tycoon are his favorites, he has just started a new one called City Tycoon, New York City.

Bordeaux 03

Theme Park World is quite a good game, ?10 from play.com. Age of Empires is good as well for ?7.99.

Theme Park World is quite a good game, ?10 from play.com. Age of Empires is good as well for ?7.99.

Awesome game.

Give Zoo Tycoon a wee try - it's genuinely good. There's also Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis which is bloody brilliant; just a Zoo Tycoon but with Dinosaurs and cool accessories.

I actually have it if you want to borrow it :laugh:

my lass plays the sims 2 .. and em, i've had a shot and it kills hours.... (no I don't like coldplay)

But Sim City is generally good....

Cheers for some tips guys, I'll read some reviews later.

Nobody got the Rollercoaster Tycoon games?

Guest S.U.S.S.

Just d/l the torrents mate, saves a few bucks.

Just d/l the torrents mate, saves a few bucks.

With what?:( I got booted from torrentleech for no reason!

Yep; the first one is one of those games you can complete over and over. Completed most of the second and my PC is too pish for the third :(

Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 is ace fun.

The add-ons you get with the deluxe pack are also good fun.

I dl'd mine from pirate bay.

Any links to torrents for directly giving me rollercoaster tycoon 3?

I've got Zoo tycoon and Theme hospital, had them for a few years now and always find myself having a game now and then so certainly had my moneys worth.

just had a game of theme hospital the night

I've got Zoo tycoon and Theme hospital, had them for a few years now and always find myself having a game now and then so certainly had my moneys worth.

just had a game of theme hospital the night

A wee tip, Linda: when you're playing Zoo Tycoon, to avoid animal breakouts or fences breaking/needing repairing, lower the ground you want your cages to go to 2 squares down, so the guests look down on them. Then use the sort of 'curve' thing to create a hill going down to it so the 'keeper can get in. Means the fences all break but the animal canny go anywhere!

Also, press shift and $ to get ?10,000.

I know, I'm sad.

Thanks for the PM Lovecraft.

I used to have theme hospital but could only ever complete the first couple of 'missions'

Some hilarious diseases though. And even better cures!

Commander Harris

i've still got a copy of theme hospital, feeling all nostalgic now. might stick it on.

Theme Hospital was amazing!

I can't remember it that well but I'm sure I spent most of my time in the staff room telling everyone to get back to work. Is it out for the PC? I might download it...

Theme Hospital was amazing!

I can't remember it that well but I'm sure I spent most of my time in the staff room telling everyone to get back to work. Is it out for the PC? I might download it...

Yeah my copy was for the PC. May still have it.

Craig-Section Z

The first 2 rollercoaster tycoons were awesome but then they tried to go to fancy on 3 and i didn't like it as much.

Get the first 2, should be even cheaper!!

Yeah my copy was for the PC. May still have it.

Cheers.

I'm downloading it now, I'll probably enjoy playing it more on the PC than I did on the Playstation.

Cheers.

I'm downloading it now, I'll probably enjoy playing it more on the PC than I did on the Playstation.

I'm 10% for RCT 3

I'm 10% for RCT 3

48% for Theme Hospital. It's only 200MB cause it's a pretty basic game.

13mins to go.

Looks like it won't be until tomorrow night that I get to have a go.

Let me know what happens on the 3rd and fourth levels of theme hospital:D I was never that good!

Let me know what happens on the 3rd and fourth levels of theme hospital:D I was never that good!

I've just completed the second level, I'll attempt the 3rd tomorrow!

The Future's Maroon

I have Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 and Sim City 4 Delux Edition- both immence games that will waste hours and hours - but all fun!!

If you want a loan of them they are just gathering dust in my house....PM me and you can have them for a while.

TFM

Did you never get to the stage where they have earthquakes and your equipment needs to be maintained or it blows up?

Or when your hospt get hit with a bug and you got to cover it up? that bit is a nightmare

A wee tip, Linda: when you're playing Zoo Tycoon, to avoid animal breakouts or fences breaking/needing repairing, lower the ground you want your cages to go to 2 squares down, so the guests look down on them. Then use the sort of 'curve' thing to create a hill going down to it so the 'keeper can get in. Means the fences all break but the animal canny go anywhere!

Also, press shift and $ to get ?10,000.

I know, I'm sad.

not played zoo tycoon for a while now, my daughter likes playing it.:)

determined to finish theme hospital without getting sacked

Sexton Hardcastle

Theme hospital was a classic. The boys with the big head and you'd get the rats running riot if the jannys werent up to scratch. Have Golf resort tycoon as well. Is actually not bad. Itl be somewere on my shelf if someone wants it ?

Awesome game.

Give Zoo Tycoon a wee try - it's genuinely good. There's also Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis which is bloody brilliant; just a Zoo Tycoon but with Dinosaurs and cool accessories.

I actually have it if you want to borrow it :laugh:

aye they are actually quite entertaining games, good fun.

The problem I had with theme hospital was that when you got sacked you had to start from scratch I think?

The problem I had with theme hospital was that when you got sacked you had to start from scratch I think?

Yeah, you do, it's a pain in the butt! Can i download just the cheats part as i have the theme hospital game?

It's a royal pain in the **** when your diagnosis machines break all the time. It's funny just to watch everyone when you've done all you can do, some of the conditions are funny. Big heads, Invisibility etc.

That is it all up and running had a quick blast ealier and it works a treat so ta to everbody in this thread.

Any other games for the PC worth a download?

That is it all up and running had a quick blast ealier and it works a treat so ta to everbody in this thread.

Any other games for the PC worth a download?

I think I might download Age of Empires, quality game. What was the golf tycoon game called btw? What is the idea of the game?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Empires

Thanks for that Hughesie, think I'll go for AoE. I can't believe you've never played it before. It's a real time strategy and was released in 1997, so it's pretty old. There has been a few AoE's released that go into different time periods so have a read and see if you fancy any of them.

Sexton Hardcastle
I think I might download Age of Empires, quality game. What was the golf tycoon game called btw? What is the idea of the game?

Golf resort Tycoon. If you want it ive foudn the disc and box. You can have it for nowt. Really dont play pc games bar FM 08 and a little bit of Counter Strike.

Send a PM if you want it.

Archived