New Manager before the window closes?

kjc2006

Will we get a new manager before the transfer window closes?

I've got this feeling that Vlad is going to hold out on announcing a new manager until after the window closes. By doing this he wont have to spend money buying players he doesnt want at the club.

Dirk Diggler

I've got this feeling that Vlad is going to hold out on announcing a new manager until after the window closes. By doing this he wont have to spend money buying players he doesnt want at the club.

You have been awake for the last 3 years, yes?

I have it on good authority that Vlad thought it was such a great money saving exercise not appointing a manager in the january window, that he feels he can save even more in this window. he will appoint a manger (puppet) when the window closes, that way there is no way the new man comming in can squander money.

No, and old manager maybe ;)

romanov is spending some time looking for some wimp who will take orders from him on who will play and who won't. a puppet who is a good manager does not exsist as we all know so romanov is going to get it tight when he eventually gets his puppet.

i just don't know how anyone with any backbone can work for the bam just as i can't understand why a few hearts bootlicking fans thinks the muppet is the ***** balls.

some people (and they're very few) have no pride and don't know what it takes to be a hearts supporter. turning up every week isn't what it takes it's more than that.

we will never get a manager with any self respect

I disagree, Vlad must have figured it out by now that the new appointed manager retains full control of all football matters.

The Future's Maroon

Such a happy thread this one is isn't it?!

Guest jambomickey
I disagree, Vlad must have figured it out by now that the new appointed manager retains full control of all football matters.

hope your right mate but i can't see it myself! if he was going to let a manager have full control there would have been a long list wanting the job, we a massive football club.

Only a Game

I think the smart money is on the managerial situation being sorted out, and not in a good way, before the 9th August.

No new players coming in is something we should not be surprised at, whatever the outcome of the managerial situation.

portobellojambo1
I think we will have a new manager in by September.

Yup.

Is that September 2008 G-A, or are you only willing to commit yourself to September at this stage, year TBC. :)

Only a Game

He's more than likely figured out that it would be better to do it that way. Its bringing himself to actually let go and do it he seems to be having a problem with.

Gigolo-Aunt
Is that September 2008 G-A, or are you only willing to commit yourself to September at this stage, year TBC. :)

Hehehehehe

:)

Archived