New home strip?

Dunk-Section G

Dunk-Section G

I know the away kit for the new season has been unveiled, but are we to get a new home design too?

200milesfromgorgie
I know the away kit for the new season has been unveiled, but are we to get a new home design too?

sure there is a new one. dout it looks anygood (hey they all suck nowadays) good job i dont have kids yet, the price of kits is silly.

Commander Harris

yup. apparantly it's a good old fashioned deep maroon with very little trim. Sounds good. :)

Dunk-Section G
yup. apparantly it's a good old fashioned deep maroon with very little trim. Sounds good. :)

Sounds good.

I quite like that.

Shame about the shoddy sponsor. Bring back Strongbow, or Miller Homes :)

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Shame about the shoddy sponsor. Bring back Strongbow, or Miller Homes :)

I remember thinking the first season after we stopped having Strongbow on the front that it just didn't look right without it!

I'd prefer no sponsor at all mind you.

mid july, ages away :mad:

Thats good news, just before i go my holidays, i can wear it on the beach.Im not keen on the away one.:)

alwaysthereinspirit
Thats good news, just before i go my holidays, i can wear it on the beach.Im not keen on the away one.:)

Hope you're playing beach 5's or you're under 11 years old because you're not allowed to wear it for anything else.

newkitck4.jpg

It'll probably be similar to that.

Why can some bum on Kickback (no offence mate!) come up with that but some highly paid clown can't get close?

Why can some bum on Kickback (no offence mate!) come up with that but some highly paid clown can't get close?

Maybe they already have. ;)

Anyone know when its unveiled/released?

I asked at St James Centre Shop - new home strip release is apparently July 27th.

Chas

I asked at St James Centre Shop - new home strip release is apparently July 27th.

Chas

just in time for the end of the holiday season in the east of scotland......................

even our marketing strategy is fubar'd..................:wacko:

it can't be all maroon theres some sort of agreement , that there can't be a whole maroon strip , well at least i think so.

markletissier

certainly looks like it.

has the same pattern on the back as the away one.

Ryan Gosling
it can't be all maroon theres some sort of agreement , that there can't be a whole maroon strip , well at least i think so.

What? :laugh:

Archived