BIG DAY PLANNED FOR THE LAUNCH OF THE NEW AWAY KIT

Susie-Jambo-66

Yep, that makes up for us not having a manager as we approach month 32 of the search.

Jambof3tornado

They could make it a bigger day by actually announcing some news with regards to a manager rather than making a song and dance about the latest design of strip(which will no doubt be unable to mask the inadequacies of our squad).

VLAD GIVE US A MANAGER TO CHANT GOOD THINGS ABOUT!!!!:sad:

ToadKiller Dog

Disgusting how dare the sales team do such a thing ,they should be out there every single one of them searching for the new manager ,the club should cease forthwith all other activities until the new manager is found ,bloody romanov ,bloody romanovs son ,i tell you we are no longer hearts.

I hope those kids that go a long have a great day meeting the players .

I hope those kids that go a long have a great day meeting the players .

I feel sorry for the kids. Imagine having to meet that bunch of losers. No More Heroes ;)

What the hell is a speed cage?

:eek:

All the Hearts players get put into a cage and whoever takes longest to escape is released?

Perhaps we can put those in charge of marketing etc in charge of the search for a manager.

But can the marketers work "incognito"? :)

Pants Shaton

"At 5pm three players will appear in both the citystore and the superstore for a signing session"

I'll be going along to see that conjuring trick. HMFC stretching the laws of physics.

I feel sorry for the kids. Imagine having to meet that bunch of losers. No More Heroes ;)

Seriously though, that comment is 100% true, n that's quite sad.

10 years ago i would have been delighted to meet a Hearts player.

Now i can't think of any player i would like to meet.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
I hope nobody buys one until we have a manager!

Aw dammit, I've already pre-ordered mine and my wee bro's, to be delivered on Thursday!

great news,the best news to come out of tynecastle in ages,well done Hearts.

I think it's great that they seem to have the "lets get their money" bit right,feck the give them something in return though.

I can think of plenty. Preferably straight after another disappointing performance.

...To let them know what a paying fan thinks of them, and give them a kick up the erse for ruining an otherwise good day out :mad:

Robbos Right Peg
What the hell is a speed cage?

:eek:

An updated version of a 'Muirhouse Shooting Gallery' ?

PresidentRomanov
great news,the best news to come out of tynecastle in ages,well done Hearts.

I think it's great that they seem to have the "lets get their money" bit right,feck the give them something in return though.

Would you not get a new away kit in return?:confused:

I always thought that was how it worked when purchasing an item of clothing :confused:

Seriously though, that comment is 100% true, n that's quite sad.

10 years ago i would have been delighted to meet a Hearts player.

Same here mate. I seen Mr Elliot up town and instead of offering him a drink I asked him to dance for me :)

Remember I had a good bevvy with MDV in Establishment one night bought him about half a dozen bevvies. Worth every penny for the memories he gave me :) :107years:

Would you not get a new away kit in return?:confused:

I always thought that was how it worked when purchasing an item of clothing :confused:

Not I,

1) it look's gash

2) there is not a fecking chance I will buy something with that pr1c k's bank on it to advertise for him.

3) you don't get VFM buying strips.

Anyway as I say it's good to see that they have got the "get as much money out of them" bit right.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Not I,

1) it look's gash

2) there is not a fecking chance I will buy something with that pr1c k's bank on it to advertise for him.

3) you don't get VFM buying strips.

Anyway as I say it's good to see that they have got the "get as much money out of them" bit right.

Well you won't be giving them any money then, so what are you worried about?!

How good would it be tho if everyone that turns up simply refuses to buy anything. Assistants and players standing around, wondering when someone will go to the till. Crowds of fans all saying the same.No manager no replica sales.

If a definate agreement on this could be made, I would go and mill around just to get the point across.

Miller Jambo 60
Perhaps we can put those in charge of marketing etc in charge of the search for a manager.

CAL MAC change the record.:107years::107years:

PresidentRomanov
Well you won't be giving them any money then, so what are you worried about?!

It would seem that point was lost on him :rolleyes:

Ryan Gosling
I take it there will not be a new home kit this year then?

There is. They're just releasing this one first.

davemclaren
They can launch their new kit oot the feckin windae for all I care.:mad::mad:

My youngest daughter is buying me one for a belated Father's day present. Look nice on my hols. :rolleyes:

Angry Haggis
There is. They're just releasing this one first.

Peanut (or anyone) do you know when the new home kit is getting released...?

doctor jambo
Same here mate. I seen Mr Elliot up town and instead of offering him a drink I asked him to dance for me :)

Remember I had a good bevvy with MDV in Establishment one night bought him about half a dozen bevvies. Worth every penny for the memories he gave me :) :107years:

You got back scuttled by MDV?

Well I never........

My daughter, who's 9 wanted the new away Kit, and I was going to get 1 for my 20 month old son as well...Gave my daughter money to by "High School Musical" Clothes and I'll get my son something else, Refuse to give anymore to that wee egotistical P**** until he sorts things out!! :mad:

Archived