Edinburgh Charity Game - Final Total

Mrs Moncs

Just to let you all know that the grand total of ?11,418.70 was raised from this year's charity game and all money has now been handed over to Maggie's Centre.

A very big thank you to all who took part on the day and to all who contributed to this worthwhile cause.

:clap:

Superb achievement, well done to everyone who was involved in it from both sides.

Shame yous got ****ed :rolleyes:

Yous as in the folk who played for Hearts not Hearts.

The Old Tolbooth
Shame yous got ****ed :rolleyes:

Yous as in the folk who played for Hearts not Hearts.

My playing days ended around the age of 12 mate, I was never good enough :confused:

Very Well Done to Mr & Mrs Moncs, i know from the Hearts side that without the work you both put in, the game would not have gone ahead.

Over ?11k is a fantastic total,i hope the Maggies people are as delighted as i am.

Are you doing it this year ??:rolleyes:

Very Well Done to Mr & Mrs Moncs, i know from the Hearts side that without the work you both put in, the game would not have gone ahead.

Over ?11k is a fantastic total,i hope the Maggies people are as delighted as i am.

Are you???? :whistling:

Are you???? :whistling:

Maybe if i get rid of my crutches and avoid further injury!!!

Did the press cover the presentation?

flogelisgod

And on the note of the JKB team, please remember that we are playing in our 3rd league match tomorrow at Edinburgh Academy, 630 kick off. Any support would be welcome! I can guarantee you that watching us is less painful than 90 at Tynie!

Thanks, always nice to be acknowledged for all the work....

You can't say no next year!!! REVENGE!!!

Say What Again

A fantastic amount of money raised. Well done everyone who played a part.

And on the note of the JKB team, please remember that we are playing in our 3rd league match tomorrow at Edinburgh Academy, 630 kick off. Any support would be welcome! I can guarantee you that watching us is less painful than 90 at Tynie!

Maybe you'll get on as a sub again!

basher the jambo
Maybe you'll get on as a sub again!

Cant see him being sub, Hes playing well watching my back.

Cant see him being sub, Hes playing well watching my back.

Just need someone to calm you down when the red mist descends Basher;)

basher the jambo
Just need someone to calm you down when the red mist descends Basher;)

Who me i never see red mist :cussing::yadayada::angry::Bazooka::P

ford donald

VERY WELL DONE TO YOU ALL,A GREAT SUCCESS STORY.SO MANY WORHWHILE CAUSES NEED OUR CONTINUED SUPPORT.

Nice to see a good amount was raised in the end. Well done to Mr and Mrs Moncs, especially with the time they dedicate to it all. It`s a pity we did`nt compliment them with a victory on the park.:mad:

Hopefully the Hearts team next year has the bottle to go down to ER and stuff them.

Here`s hoping.

basher the jambo

Heres hoping mate, I didnt want to come back after last year it was the hardst thing football wise ive done was getting beat by Hibs at Tynie.

Archived