Looking for cup final 2012 strip

Absolute Scenes

Absolute Scenes

My best mate is a die hard hibby and his stag do is coming up. We are playing football and want to dress him up in a 2012 5-1 strip to utterly humiliate him and remind him whose in charge, but cannot find any for sale on ebay or historical kits. 

Anyone know of any sites or sellers where I could pick one up?

Any help would be much appreciated

1 hour ago, Absolute Scenes said:

My best mate is a die hard hibby and his stag do is coming up. We are playing football and want to dress him up in a 2012 5-1 strip to utterly humiliate him and remind him whose in charge, but cannot find any for sale on ebay or historical kits. 

Anyone know of any sites or sellers where I could pick one up?

Any help would be much appreciated

Definitely saw some on ebay fairly recently, not scary prices either iirc.

Found these, but they are full price. Sure I saw some that were around 20/25 quid.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=Heart+of+midlothian+2012+shirt&_sacat=0

There's one listed below these for £22.95 plus postage but I see these are from Ukraine, not cup final shirt either.

Edited by whodanny
Just to add.

You're very welcome. I hope your Hibby pal appreciates the trouble you are going to to humiliate him, and mind the photies when it happens. KB could do with a good laugh, even though we've got a good Laff !.