Suggestion for the Admin Team re Vlad

i8hibsh

I would like to propose that the name Vlad should be censored from this day forth

The name repulses me and angers me very much

so please, like you do with other words please automatically turn vlad into V*** or mod edit

Thankyou

i8hibsh

anyone second this motion?

I can't agree with the man on so many things but if it wasn't for him there would be no club. I'd rather be depressed about the playing side of the club than depressed about Hearts dying.

Anyone remember when the word "vermin" used to be censored so it changed to "arghhhhhhhhhhhh"?

Those were good times. It was great when someone tried to say "nevermind"* and it came out as "nearghhhhhhhhhhhhhd". Just looked like they'd had a mad outburst mid sentence.

*Technically not a word.

I think that's a silly idea.

Fressley is censored and he has done more for Hearts than V*** could only dream of

V*** is killing our club - infact we are almost dead

Killer = V***

Ryan Gosling
Fressley is censored and he has done more for Hearts than V*** could only dream of

V*** is killing our club - infact we are almost dead

Killer = V***

Oscar winning.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Anyone remember when the word "vermin" used to be censored so it changed to "arghhhhhhhhhhhh"?

Those were good times. It was great when someone tried to say "nevermind"* and it came out as "nearghhhhhhhhhhhhhd". Just looked like they'd had a mad outburst mid sentence.

*Technically not a word.

Aw brilliant, let's do that instead! We could have all sorts of comedy words to replace offensive ones! I imagine the results would be hilarious! :rofl:

I can't agree with the man on so many things but if it wasn't for him there would be no club. I'd rather be depressed about the playing side of the club than depressed about Hearts dying.

Dave I was so much on the V*** express when he first came. Infact first 2 and a bit years I was crazy about him and his infectious ideosnyricities and his promises and optimism for our club

I took a Lithuanian flag to every game and chanted his name throughout.

I have since realised the guy is infact a [mod edit] of the highest order

We would definately have bene in trouble without him but if you look at it - 3 years on

more debt and worse performances and results

Aw brilliant, let's do that instead! We could have all sorts of comedy words to replace offensive ones! I imagine the results would be hilarious! :rofl:

The swear filter was brilliant in those days, there were all kinds of cool ones like "hmmmmmmm" and "Pajero".

Like Scunthorpe?

:)

Stupid Sexy Flanders
The swear filter was brilliant in those days, there were all kinds of cool ones like "hmmmmmmm" and "Pajero".

I remember Pajero, I must have just discovered JKB in those days cos I can remember wondering what the **** it meant!

I remember Pajero, I must have just discovered JKB in those days cos I can remember wondering what the **** it meant!

what is pajero? or am I being mighty daft?

Rankeillor_hearts
I would like to propose that the name Vlad should be censored from this day forth

The name repulses me and angers me very much

so please, like you do with other words please automatically turn vlad into V*** or mod edit

Thankyou

i8hibsh

anyone second this motion?

Stupid Idea.

Romanov Stole My Pension

*Technically not a word.

I'm sure i remember Daihatsu being used as well, can't remember which word though.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I believe the word "hibs" should be censored on this forum as I use "h**s". I also think textspeak should be censored as well.

This includes usernames too. :rolleyes:

Guest JKBMod 9

As you were, citizens.

p.s. I know we're chatting about swear filters etc, but please don't bypass the existing filter.

Archived