sick of this

eddie fenwick

eddie fenwick

my third apprentice in about a year has just jacked in(away to be wait for it a joiner,theres about 100 joiners to every plasterer)the first 2 wanted to start stealing from jobs and reckoned they could take sickys after being in the job for a week,anyway if anyone knows of any school leavers in the dunfy area looking for an apprentiship let me know,must be reliable and not scared of hard work,oh aye loyalty and honesty would be good

thanks in advance

eddie

davemclaren
my third apprentice in about a year has just jacked in(away to be wait for it a joiner,theres about 100 joiners to every plasterer)the first 2 wanted to start stealing from jobs and reckoned they could take sickys after being in the job for a week,anyway if anyone knows of any school leavers in the dunfy area looking for an apprentiship let me know,must be reliable and not scared of hard work,oh aye loyalty and honesty would be good

thanks in advance

eddie

Perhaps you need a man management course Eddie? ;)

monkfish1979

thanks in advance

eddie

Too many people expecting to be given a lifestyle that most of us feel we should have to earn, mate. I suspect it has quite a bit to do with lazy little bassas claiming benefits that net them almost as much in a month as a full time job.

maroonlegions

thanks in advance

eddie

they were not hobos were they.;):107years:

Stewart MacD
Was it not John Inman that said "i'm free"?

Indeed it was, but I thought it appropriate.

I am merely cheap.

sent you a PM eddy. I might even be interested myself though. Always wanted to get into a trade. is there an age cap?

Miller Jambo 60

thanks in advance

eddie

Try paying a wage mate

jambopompey

thanks in advance

eddie

following the boss then, mind you how embarrassing it must be that they want to be wood butchers rather than mud slingers, if you paid a proper wage then they might last longer than a year

Try paying a wage mate

I would imagine he does, probably significant training costs too as well as time and opportunity

Ray Winstone

If I had not got in to uni I would definitely of taken up a trade - probably plumbing as it used to be the family buisness!

Having said that I might be tempted to turn my hand to a trade even after uni.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
I would imagine he does, probably significant training costs too as well as time and opportunity

Cheerio :hobofish:

eddie fenwick
following the boss then, mind you how embarrassing it must be that they want to be wood butchers rather than mud slingers, if you paid a proper wage then they might last longer than a year

or he could join wee bits of wire together and call himsel semi skilled;)

thanks in advance

eddie

Take a leaf out of Romanov's book and hire a manager in about six years time!

Archived