Top Posters In This Topic

• 1874robbo

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• scott herbertson

• HeartofHartley

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, tartofmidlothian said:

What do we know about Silva and Crawford, then?

Crawford has played in the SPFL for years...

King prawn
3 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

And as posted by someone else on one of the match threads isn’t listed as a trialist!

37FC4532-A8F0-4DDA-ADFE-A15EFD04CB1E.thumb.png.713e1725e6dbc20a5aa98a26fa062681.png

He is on the Hearts instagram 

Silva was born in Bethlehem. So was Jesus. Ali Crawford was born in Lanark. So was Henry Smith. Draw your own conclusions from that.

tartofmidlothian
18 minutes ago, Peebo said:

Crawford has played in the SPFL for years...

Oh aye, forgot he was with us...

6 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Silva was born in Bethlehem. So was Jesus. Ali Crawford was born in Lanark. So was Henry Smith. Draw your own conclusions from that.

I saw Henry save us many times with my own eyes. Never saw anyone from Bethlehem save anything. Might soon, though. :)

Jambof3tornado
5 minutes ago, CAR said:

This to do with the Mrs expecting?

Dont think anyone knows so best not to bother speculating on it.

Bridge of Djoum
23 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

I saw Henry save us many times with my own eyes. Never saw anyone from Bethlehem save anything. Might soon, though. :)

Humanity? Our souls??

Bridge of Djoum
51 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

What do we know about Silva and Crawford, then?

Decent footballers but shite solicitors.

Bazzas right boot
53 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Crawford shite at pj's as well? 

3 minutes ago, cmonthegorgie said:

Both signed for Rangers early afternoon

Was this suppose to be funny? cause I asked a legitimate question 

Sandy Clark
18 minutes ago, CAR said:

Heard from the son of Broxy Bear so assumed it must be true. I know you might think this is a lot if rubbish but bears can talk.

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, CAR said:

Why No Lafferty? or Cochrane?

Tbf we know what they can do. 

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Is there any reason Naismith couldn't have played as a trialist tonight? He could probably have done with a run out, no?

Big Slim Stylee
1 hour ago, CAR said:

Made me laugh.

9 minutes ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

Is there any reason Naismith couldn't have played as a trialist tonight? He could probably have done with a run out, no?

Hasn’t done any preseason training so far so probs a week away from a game I’d say

2 minutes ago, bazman said:

Hasn’t done any preseason training so far so probs a week away from a game I’d say

Would he not have been doing preseason at Norwich?  OK, maybe not running up and down sand dunes, but he'll have reported back there for preseason as he is still contracted to them.

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine

Crawford looked the best out of all the central midfielders out there today.

4 minutes ago, Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine said:

Crawford looked the best out of all the central midfielders out there today.

In the first half. 

In the second half, Ollie Lee strolled it. 

scott herbertson

I thought Crawford was the pick of the bunch (don’t like admitting that as I’ve ca.led him allsort of names 8n the past). Mulroney, Keena and Burns did themselves no harm either

Hungry hippo
35 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Would he not have been doing preseason at Norwich?  OK, maybe not running up and down sand dunes, but he'll have reported back there for preseason as he is still contracted to them.

I suspect teams in England will be starting preseason a bit later than us. The League Cup and Euro prelims forces us to start really early.

Got to agree with a few. Crawford first half, Olly Lee 2nd strolled it, and we are beginning to have the makings of a pretty decent midfield. 

3 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

err... that Henry Smith is god?

22 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

I thought Crawford was the pick of the bunch (don’t like admitting that as I’ve ca.led him allsort of names 8n the past). Mulroney, Keena and Burns did themselves no harm either

Sounds promising, he's looked decent in a few games against us, but I've little idea how he performed for Hamilton otherwise.

As has been stated elsewhere, we let him go as a teenager because he wasn't deemed to be big enough!  That may have spurred him on when playing against us, to prove we were wrong in letting him go.  It might now spur him on even more now to prove he is good enough to play for us.after all.

scott herbertson
4 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Sounds promising, he's looked decent in a few games against us, but I've little idea how he performed for Hamilton otherwise.

As has been stated elsewhere, we let him go as a teenager because he wasn't deemed to be big enough!  That may have spurred him on when playing against us, to prove we were wrong in letting him go.  It might now spur him on even more now to prove he is good enough to play for us.after all.

Yep

he was in involved in everything early on, picking up the ball deep and looking for passes. Nipping at the feet of their midfielders. Little terrier who can also pick a pass. If his attitude is good enough I think he is going to be a good addition

Edited by scott herbertson

BelgeJambo
8 hours ago, RobNox said:

Has he grown much since he was a teenager?

maroonnicky63
12 hours ago, Manny1874 said:

Check out @BarryAnderson_’s Tweet:

Good report so far for Crawford. 

yes a huge step up for him playing Arbroath :laugh:

King prawn
9 hours ago, Hungry hippo said:

I suspect teams in England will be starting preseason a bit later than us. The League Cup and Euro prelims forces us to start really early.

Norwich players have already been training and they have a friendly on Friday. :thumbsup: 

9 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

Yep

he was in involved in everything early on, picking up the ball deep and looking for passes. Nipping at the feet of their midfielders. Little terrier who can also pick a pass. If his attitude is good enough I think he is going to be a good addition

Not having a go at him....if he's played well good on him. But aside from the goalie he was the only one out there playing for a contract....sure that made him try all the harder.

Torry Jambo

I thought Crawford looked good  throughout and despite not being overly busy,the Keeper Silva had a couple of good stops.Burns and Lee also looked promising,although It Is early doors and lower league opposition.

The highlight of the night though,was the super Steak and Black Pudding Pies.

rudi must stay
40 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Ali Crawford imo will never win over some of our fans no matter what he does.

Put the ball in the net, create chances. That will change all that. Personally I hope we sign him up

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, 1874robbo said:

Ali Crawford imo will never win over some of our fans no matter what he does.

I have to admit it will be with a grudge for me. Irrational. Always happy to be wrong though 

21 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I have to admit it will be with a grudge for me. Irrational. Always happy to be wrong though 

If he scores the winning goal against Lochend Brazil you'll soon get over it.

26 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Can I ask why?

obviously you’re entitled to your opinion on him but is there any reason for it.