Ticket prices for Betfred home matches

Chaps

Ticket prices for Hearts’ Betfred Cup group stage matches at home have been confirmed and will go on sale at 9am on Saturday.

The Jambos entertain Cowdenbeath on Tuesday, July 24th at 7.45pm, then welcome Inverness CT to Gorgie on Sunday, July 29th at 3pm.

Entry for both games will be £10 for adults and £5 for concessions.

Two additional family packages will also be available for both matches. One adult and two children can watch the game for £15, while two adults and two children can enter for £25.

Please note that the family packages can only be purchased by calling 0333 043 1874, option 1 then 8 or by dropping into the Hearts Ticket Office, situated inside the new Clubstore in the Main Stand, off the Foundation Plaza.

Three loyalty points will be awarded for each fixture.

Tickets for both matches will only be available to purchase for the Main Stand.

Supporters who have taken up the Seat Guarantee scheme in the Main Stand will have their seats held.

The new singing section will be located in Lower Section T for both games.

Fans can buy their tickets from 9am on Saturday via the club’s three sales channels; online at Hearts eTickets, over the phone by calling 0333 043 1874, option 1 or in person at the Hearts Ticket Office.

41 minutes ago, bn jambo said:

Main stand only? I suppose that makes sense.

with a whole new team, i'm surprised there wouldn't be more interest, especially with walk up available, at least for the non tv game

Edited by reaths17

I take it there is no loyalty points for hospitality as although they took my details they didn't ask who the other ticket was for.  :( 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
46 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Could be £1/goal for the Cowdenbeath game! 

Just what I was thinking, except 50p a goal, considering we were in the same league last time, I would expect twice as many goals this time. Levein oot if it doesn't happen of course

22 minutes ago, reaths17 said:

with a whole new team, i'm surprised there wouldn't be more interest, especially with walk up available, at least for the non tv game

Last seasons league cup home fixtures, if i remember correctly the Wheatfield and Gorgie were open but you could easily have fitted everyone in the wheatfield, main stand is bigger so I think everyone that wants to go will get in.

Ryan Jarman
1 hour ago, graygo said:

I take it there is no loyalty points for hospitality as although they took my details they didn't ask who the other ticket was for.  :( 

Same, I got 5 as well :sob: 

I got 4 tickets through today, 2 for each game. I haven't ordered any or paid for any? Anyone else? 

The tickets aren't white anymore, pink background? 

Jambof3tornado
21 hours ago, Pennywise said:

I got 4 tickets through today, 2 for each game. I haven't ordered any or paid for any? Anyone else? 

The tickets aren't white anymore, pink background? 

Not paid for any? Are you Chris Robinson?

Hackney Hearts
On 6/29/2018 at 11:37, bn jambo said:

Last seasons league cup home fixtures, if i remember correctly the Wheatfield and Gorgie were open but you could easily have fitted everyone in the wheatfield, main stand is bigger so I think everyone that wants to go will get in.

6,265    East Fife

8,404    Dunfermline

Neither of those crowds would have fitted in just the Wheatfield. The Dunfermline game crowd was significantly bigger than the new main stand capacity.

davemclaren
1 hour ago, been here before said:

Premium seat for Cowdenbeath for a tenner.

S'aright.

Me too. No premium left for Inverness though so got a seat in the very back row to try out the highest sears ever at Tynecastle. 

...a bit disco

Demand seems rather slow according to etickets.

davemclaren
25 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Can't see it being a sellout. ?

...a bit disco
6 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Can't see it being a sellout. ?

Can't wait myself, personally Dave.

:jjyay:

davemclaren
1 minute ago, ...a bit disco said:

Can't wait myself, personally Dave.

:jjyay:

Neither can I. I always look forward to a new season. 

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Neither can I. I always look forward to a new season. 

:thumbsup:

been here before
3 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Me too. No premium left for Inverness though so got a seat in the very back row to try out the highest sears ever at Tynecastle. 

I got 2nd back. 

Less of a climb.

jamtartan74
1 hour ago, ...a bit disco said:

I will be going but not in any rush to get my tickets yet, suspect many people are the same. 1st time in main stand though so will look forward to seeing it. 

Edited by jamtartan74

...a bit disco
Just now, jamtartan74 said:

I will be going but not in any rush to get my tickets yet, suspect many people are the same. 1st time in main stand though so will look forward to seeing it. 

Online at 9 this morning.

Totally seething that the tickets never came on sale until about 5 past.

:lol:

jamtartan74
Just now, ...a bit disco said:

Online at 9 this morning.

Totally seething that the tickets never came on sale until about 5 past.

:lol:

That’s shocking service, Budge oot ?

...a bit disco
Just now, jamtartan74 said:

That’s shocking service, Budge oot ?

Luhveen an' aw. 

Brutal.

:seething:

Bought four tickets for the two home games.  After having a season ticket for years, only went to five matches last season as I've moved to England.  Now, I'm very excited even at the prospect of going to the League Cup group stages.

Last season I saw the cup loss v Dunfermline, 0-0 v Ross County, 0-0 v St. Johnstone, 0-0 v Hibs and the 2-0 win over Aberdeen.  Hoping for more luck this season...

On 30/06/2018 at 12:16, Jambof3tornado said:

Not paid for any? Are you Chris Robinson?

Don't be so ridiculous...:stitch:

Really though, no one else had tickets through? Can't think why I would have been sent 4 tickets when I haven't ordered any? In my ST seats as well. 

Jambof3tornado
36 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Don't be so ridiculous...:stitch:

Really though, no one else had tickets through? Can't think why I would have been sent 4 tickets when I haven't ordered any? In my ST seats as well. 

Its an honesty test by Mrs Budge.

Fail and she'll have you put in stocks on the foundation plaza.

portobellojambo1
On 30/06/2018 at 18:04, jamtartan74 said:

It's the first time I'll have been in the new main stand as well. I popped round and got my tickets on Saturday morning, in Section q for one of the games and Section R for the other (I believe they are fairly central). The young lass asked me where I wanted to sit and I said I didn't have a scooby, didn't even know what the sections were called, so she picked the seats for me.

Say What Again

Not being negative before I’m accused, but surely they could have omitted the second family ‘deal’ price? 

£15 for and adult and two kids, or £25 for two adults and two kids. The same as the first one, with the addition of another full price adult ticket. :lol:

Thats not two two family packages, as advertised, that’s one, with the other adult buying a full price ticket. 

Edited by Say What Again

davemclaren
10 hours ago, Say What Again said:

Not being negative before I’m accused, but surely they could have omitted the second family ‘deal’ price? 

£15 for and adult and two kids, or £25 for two adults and two kids. The same as the first one, with the addition of another full price adult ticket. :lol:

Thats not two two family packages, as advertised, that’s one, with the other adult buying a full price ticket. 

Clearly never worked in Sales. :whistling:

Tried etickets this afternoon but Wheatfield seats all greyed out, looks like same with Gorgie and Roseburn.  Is this deliberate or a glitch?

Randy Marsh

Hope there is going to be a cash gate on the day for these fixtures.  Last year was disgraceful when folk got turned away before kick off.

King prawn
7 minutes ago, TexasAndy said:

Tried etickets this afternoon but Wheatfield seats all greyed out, looks like same with Gorgie and Roseburn.  Is this deliberate or a glitch?

Someone will be along to correct me if I’m wrong but the statement from Hearts states they’re just opening the main stand for these games 

...a bit disco
18 minutes ago, TexasAndy said:

9 minutes ago, King prawn said:

Someone will be along to correct me if I’m wrong but the statement from Hearts states they’re just opening the main stand for these games 

Main Stand only, for now.

Ministry MK2

Sensible pricing TBF. Demand for these games will probably be relatively low, given the opposition and time of year. Would be surprised if we get more than 8-9k for either game. 

On 01/07/2018 at 21:11, Jambof3tornado said:

Its an honesty test by Mrs Budge.

Fail and she'll have you put in stocks on the foundation plaza.

I snapped. Had to phone up & ask. 

Anyone who's ST has been moved from section X to the main stand will receive complimentary tickets to the betfred cup games. 

My conscience is clear.

davemclaren
1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

I snapped. Had to phone up & ask. 

Anyone who's ST has been moved from section X to the main stand will receive complimentary tickets to the betfred cup games. 

My conscience is clear.

Nice wee gesture.