• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• ...a bit disco

• Bring Back Paulo Sergio

• Beast Boy

Just now, PhoenixHearts said:

Negligible feature but I like the white drop tail.

J.C would have been is his element!!

Might be a bit controversial this, but I'd love to see the silver 86 away strip make a return with this template. I'd settle for a plain white reverse strip though.

Any Photoshop wizards make it so?

11 minutes ago, kila said:

heartofmidlothian_1819homeshortsleevehometopgents_15289634831819SHIRT.thumb.jpg.c88852ff931790f85a0b4cfbc8bd64c5.jpg

heartofmidlothian_1819homeshortsleevehometopgents_15289634911819SHIRTBACK.thumb.jpg.4f1084a2530dcee986ccdf004a8d637b.jpg

heartofmidlothian_1819homeshortsgents_15289627811819SHORTSVIEW.thumb.jpg.a89c1b1354c4acef450bc927fe7c0907.jpg234.png.ff1ea3078f7eaf5d32abb2fdc8647639.png

Socks are different in the promo vid. White turnover. Noticed they had the old ones on heartsdirect.

Phil Dunphy
1 minute ago, Vlad the impaler said:

I’d like hearts to give 3 choices to the fans every year and go with the majority and see what it produces! I like the sleeves on it just think would it make me part with £50 if I had lady years....I’m not sure! Aye The arsenal effort is horrendous 

I remember the last time we asked Umbro to show some imagination with a Hearts top.

hearts-09-10-umbro-home-kit-2.jpg

A_A wehatethehibs

Not a fan. Will pass on this one. Haven’t liked any of the last few years home kits since the championship. 

I think it’s because Save the Children just looks a bit shite as a sponsor but I remember reading Ann stating that it’s a large aspect of The Benefactor’s interest in our club and financial contributions to the main stand construction. 

Captain America

It's alright but not in a rush to go buy it like I have been with the last few.

Will prob still get one for my daughter as she grown out of 17/18 top. 

Borders Jambo
8 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

I agree with this.

We have done our bit with STC but I'd imagine we will be losing out on money from not having a standard sponsor like most other teams.

I suspect you will find that isn't the case. Plus the kudos we get from having STC.

Lovely top, fabulous shade of maroon.

...a bit disco

Torn between Medium or Large.

**** you Umbro, with your confused sizing!

PhoenixHearts
Just now, goldie83 said:

J.C would have been is his element!!

I'd love if that was part of the official kit press release. "...and featuring a white contrast panel on the bottom reverse inspired by John Colquhoun's famous tuck"

I like it a lot,good to see white umbro diamonds on sleeves and the hm on the back is fine.....nice retro touches on modern strip.

5 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Not a fan. Will pass on this one. Haven’t liked any of the last few years home kits since the championship. 

I think it’s because Save the Children just looks a bit shite as a sponsor but I remember reading Ann stating that it’s a large aspect of The Benefactor’s interest in our club and financial contributions to the main stand construction. 

WHAT!?

its classy. and as far as logos go, cosmetically its inoffensive and in neutral colours. If we must have a sponsor over the front its perfect.

Bit bland and don't like the collar.

Will be buying and wearing anyway: In the house, in the supermarket, independence marches, Rolling Stones gigs, at the game and in the pub. :verysmug: 

Edited by Sarah O
Update.

jimmy the jambo

I can't believe they took the images and the video at the wheatfield side of the stadium - hullo,we've just spent nearly £15 million on a big new shiney stand!!! 

18 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Decent.

Hope the sizing issues from last year have been dealt with?

Yup, they've got signs up in the kiosks saying do not feed the old timer any biege foods so he fits his xxl replica top for the next 12 months with a pic of your good self....

next to the one of me ??

Deans Jambo
21 minutes ago, Forza Cuore said:

Love the Umbro strip around the sleeves and shorts. Looks modern but a bit nod to the 70s

Just a bit meeehhh to me. Only buy the top when I like it enough to spend £50 on it but I'll not buy this. Hoping the away isn't just a reverse ! 

8 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Torn between Medium or Large.

**** you Umbro, with your confused sizing!

Surely you mean you tore the Medium and Large....??? 

hmfc_liam06

Love it!

Would have loved to have seen the Umbro diamonds on the socks too. I'll just wear the top and shorts to games.

PhoenixHearts

Not a criticism of the kit as I absolutely love it and it looks exactly what I pictured in my head last night trying to sleep like a kid on christmas eve, but more a criticism of Umbro's design choices.... but who in their right mind would buy that in Long Sleeve? Losing out on one of the key features. I mean, the diamonds are still on the cuffs, just doesn't look anywhere near as good.

Jambo, Goodbye

Wasn't sure about the sleeves but on closer inspection it's grown on me already. 

I'm just happy that we are consistently producing a lovely dark shade of maroon now. 

Looks the biz!

Midloth_Iain

in the video, 34 seconds in ..........

image.thumb.png.06f7768ebcc0fab1701151708f2fba22.png

teaser of the away socks per chance ?

or what ?

...a bit disco
3 minutes ago, sadj said:

Yup, they've got signs up in the kiosks saying do not feed the old timer any biege foods so he fits his xxl replica top for the next 12 months with a pic of your good self....

next to the one of me ??

:mad:

Reported.

:wink:

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Surely you mean you tore the Medium and Large....??? 

:sob:

I think that’s lovely. Very classy. And I like our sponsor would far rather have something worthwhile rather than a betting shop or something. ??

3 minutes ago, Kid Creole said:

in the video, 34 seconds in ..........

image.thumb.png.06f7768ebcc0fab1701151708f2fba22.png

teaser of the away socks per chance ?

or what ?

That's this season's socks.

So Make Some Noise..
21 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Negligible feature but I like the white drop tail.

I thought the same but isn't it just the top of the shorts in the photo?

Edited by So Make Some Noise..

27 minutes ago, kila said:

heartofmidlothian_1819homeshortsleevehometopgents_15289634831819SHIRT.thumb.jpg.c88852ff931790f85a0b4cfbc8bd64c5.jpg

heartofmidlothian_1819homeshortsleevehometopgents_15289634911819SHIRTBACK.thumb.jpg.4f1084a2530dcee986ccdf004a8d637b.jpg

heartofmidlothian_1819homeshortsgents_15289627811819SHORTSVIEW.thumb.jpg.a89c1b1354c4acef450bc927fe7c0907.jpg234.png.ff1ea3078f7eaf5d32abb2fdc8647639.png

I think they nailed that.

Purchasing one for the lad (I'm over 40 & just look like a fud in a football top).

hmfc_liam06

Hearts fans - Hearts kits should be solid maroon, nothing flashy.

Also Hearts fans - strips a bit boring...

kingantti1874
13 minutes ago, adayinmay said:

The most amazing thing about that promo film is the grass on the pitch!!?? How fast was that?

Strip is cool too.

Must have been filmed before it was torn up surely

Everybody Loves Baz!

Honest to God.

People just like to have a gripe/moan. If it had a mental zig zag design all over the shop folk would be going radio.

Simple, nice colour, pleases more than most....with a respectable name on the shirt.

All round winner from me Hearts.

Well done.

132goals1958
23 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Sometimes words fail me. Maybe we should go back to Wonga.

23 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

chuck berrys hairline
31 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

We should've went for a soulless betting company instead, eh?

Not quite! Just think maximising our revenue can help towards new players etc. Will that be five years without sponsor money for a one off payment? Not good business sense to me. Here's hoping the away is more imaginative 

PhoenixHearts
11 minutes ago, So Make Some Noise.. said:

I thought the same but isn't it just the top of the shorts in the photo?

No, if you look at the front view, on the bottom right under the side tag, you can see the white panel.