General football chat.........

Charlie-Brown

Charlie-Brown

What a slow sunday this is.

I see it is reported that Hull want Kris Boyd and McFadden wants out of Birmingham but McLeish reluctant to lose him.

And Paul Ince confirmed as Blackburn boss becoming the first black English manager in the Premiership.

Any other interesting fitba stories.

Toxteth O'Grady
What a slow sunday this is.

I see it is reported that Hull want Kris Boyd and McFadden wants out of Birmingham but McLeish reluctant to lose him.

And Paul Ince confirmed as Blackburn boss becoming the first black English manager in the Premiership.

There's a wee snippet in the Sunday Mail about Arbroath asking the SFA for help to get their payment for Webster.

It says we have offered them ?14K but they say they are due ?26K

Did Jean Tigana not manage Fulham in the EPL ? I know he got them there but assumed he managed them there also.

Charlie-Brown
Did Jean Tigana not manage Fulham in the EPL ? I know he got them there but assumed he managed them there also.

I think he did Dazo but he's French not English, it reported that Ince was the first black English manager in the top flight of English football.

Blackburn Rovers have appointed MK Dons boss Paul Ince as their new manager.

His appointment marks an historic moment for the Premier League as he is the first English black manager to take charge of a top-flight club.

only other two black managers to have managed in the Premier League.

Frenchman Jean Tigana with Fulham and Ruud Gullit with Chelsea and Newcastle are the only other two black managers to have managed in the Premier League.

I think he did Dazo but he's French not English, it reported that Ince was the first black English manager in the top flight of English football.

Ah that will be the snag in my post, didn't see the English part only looked at the black and premiership. :)

Ah that will be the snag in my post, didn't see the English part only looked at the black and premiership. :)

ah i was about to say, mentioned in another thread. Ruud Gullit at chelsea aswell.

also read rangers are telling boyd he has a future at the club. Makes me think velicka won't see a great deal of first team football if it is true.

Archived