phone help

lyonjambo

I have the sony ericsson k850i and it is pretty rubbish. Every so often it totally blocks my access to texting and says operation failed. The only way I have found of fixing it is by doing a master reset which is very annoying and means I lose all my messages.

I am just bout to do another master reset (bout tenth since December) and was wondering if anyone knew anything else I could do before I reset it.

RockyBalboa
I have the sony ericsson k850i and it is pretty rubbish. Every so often it totally blocks my access to texting and says operation failed. The only way I have found of fixing it is by doing a master reset which is very annoying and means I lose all my messages.

I am just bout to do another master reset (bout tenth since December) and was wondering if anyone knew anything else I could do before I reset it.

Take it to the Carphone Warehouse on the Bridges and ask for a update. Should fix the problem. :cool:

The Carphone Warehouse up the bridges is no more. The technician is now based at the one mid way along Princes St.

RockyBalboa
The Carphone Warehouse up the bridges is no more. The technician is now based at the one mid way along Princes St.

Sound, I never knew that.

:cool:

Cheers guys will pop in tomorrow after work. Do you think I will need proof of purchase and will it cost anything since I didn't get it from Carphone Warehouse?

RockyBalboa
Cheers guys will pop in tomorrow after work. Do you think I will need proof of purchase and will it cost anything since I didn't get it from Carphone Warehouse?

Phone them and see I would suggest.

Think it's covered if not it's like a ?5.

Archived