PAY AT THE GATE PRICES FOR NEXT SEASON

willie wallace

willie wallace

Considering how many people on here have indicated they will pick and choose their games for next season rather than renew[under present circumstances] i wonder how the club will structure the walk up prices

I thought that the prices for the category A games last season were excessive with a minimum ?27 for the Gorgie stand and up to ?38 for the Wheatfield[there are not many usually available in the main stand]

The club tried to justify these prices due to the high demand in the previous seasons but it obviously did not turn out that way last season and i hope they will reconsider their options this time around as it appears season ticket sales will be down.

I have to admit that one of the reasons i renewed was the worry i would not be able to afford to go to the big games and the way prices in general have risen have reinforced my concern.I think the petrol price has put paid to the chances of going to many away games[anyone for car sharing]

PS-Hull City match ?12 season ticket holders and ?15 if not.

Walk up fans will probably get their incentives again.

A free home top one week,the away top the next.

Clerry Jambo
Walk up fans will probably get their incentives again.

A free home top one week,the away top the next.

That would be nice.

Not renewing this year so hopefully walk up prices will be reasonable especially with my daughter going to games now aswell.

You were obviously having a wee pop at non season ticket holders - don't be an erse:mad:

if you weren't haven't a pop then i apologise.

PS I was actually looking for the prices on the website but couldn't see anything - would be grateful for a wee link of someone comes across them

Cheers

Jam Tarts 1874

Hearts' website announced a wee change, for the week 23.6.08 to 30.6.08 non ST holders can also get the ?12 adult ticket.

?12 to see Dean Windyass. :rolleyes:

That would be nice.

Not renewing this year so hopefully walk up prices will be reasonable especially with my daughter going to games now aswell.

You were obviously having a wee pop at non season ticket holders - don't be an erse:mad:

if you weren't haven't a pop then i apologise.

PS I was actually looking for the prices on the website but couldn't see anything - would be grateful for a wee link of someone comes across them

Cheers

I wasn't.

MacDonald Jardine
Considering how many people on here have indicated they will pick and choose their games for next season rather than renew[under present circumstances] i wonder how the club will structure the walk up prices

I thought that the prices for the category A games last season were excessive with a minimum ?27 for the Gorgie stand and up to ?38 for the Wheatfield[there are not many usually available in the main stand]

The club tried to justify these prices due to the high demand in the previous seasons but it obviously did not turn out that way last season and i hope they will reconsider their options this time around as it appears season ticket sales will be down.

I have to admit that one of the reasons i renewed was the worry i would not be able to afford to go to the big games and the way prices in general have risen have reinforced my concern.I think the petrol price has put paid to the chances of going to many away games[anyone for car sharing]

How many do you think will actually pay at the gate next season?

It'll all depend on how we're doing.

Clerry Jambo
How many do you think will actually pay at the gate next season?

It'll all depend on how we're doing.

Exactly........

If we get a Manager who won't be a puppet and the team starts off fairly well then Tynie will be near enough full despite the fall in season ticket holders.

Walk up punters are as vital to the club as your season ticket holders - don't forget that.

MacDonald Jardine
Exactly........

If we get a Manager who won't be a puppet and the team starts off fairly well then Tynie will be near enough full despite the fall in season ticket holders.

Walk up punters are as vital to the club as your season ticket holders - don't forget that.

Yes they are.

Every club relies on attracting non diehards when the team is doing well.

Archived