Divide and Conquer!

jamboruss

I am a passionate Hearts fan, I have renewed and have also bought my seven year old son's first season ticket. This post is not an attempt to be a "glory hunter", a "Vlad sheep" or a "Hatkicker" but to let my true feelings be known.

Disappointment is probably the best way to describe my feelings right now.

When I heard VR was taking over, I, like thousands of others hoped above hope this was the answer to our prayers. I believed all the mantra and propaganda about becoming a real force, winning leagues, not fearing the old firm etc. etc. Why? Because I wanted it to be true!

We had a blast under Burley, won the cup and split the old firm - SUPERB!

Now, I just feel gutted, empty and a fool for being duped. I (not nearly as often as previously) log in to KB and see HEARTS supporters ripping in to each other instead of being united in our support for the JT's.

There will always be differences in opinion but some of the personal vitriol on here now is outrageous.

You've won Vlad, you've Divided and Conquered our wonderful supporters.

Practically EVERY team has stated Tyncastle as being the most intimidating and feared away ground to visit. NOT ANY MORE. You've broken us, Tynie's like a morgue, I dread games, not just against the OF but giants like St Mirren, Falkirk and Motherwell now give me real cause for concern.

We've no manager, no signings, no direction, no team spirit and no direction and are hearing NOTHING at all from the PR people 9puppets) at the club.

I'll be there on the 9th of August will you Mr R?

We, the life blood of this proud football club do not deserve this MR Romanov, please either improve us as promised or leave and stop using us as your Toy!

HEARTS FOREVER! (how long for you Mr R?)

scott_jambo
I am a passionate Hearts fan, I have renewed and have also bought my seven year old son's first season ticket. This post is not an attempt to be a "glory hunter", a "Vlad sheep" or a "Hatkicker" but to let my true feelings be known.

Disappointment is probably the best way to describe my feelings right now.

When I heard VR was taking over, I, like thousands of others hoped above hope this was the answer to our prayers. I believed all the mantra and propaganda about becoming a real force, winning leagues, not fearing the old firm etc. etc. Why? Because I wanted it to be true!

We had a blast under Burley, won the cup and split the old firm - SUPERB!

ANow, I just feel gutted, empty and a fool for being duped. I (not nearly as often as previously) log in to KB and see HEARTS supporters ripping in to each other instead of being united in our support for the JT's.

There will always be differences in opinion but some of the personal vitriol on here now is outrageous.

You've won Vlad, you've Divided and Conquered our wonderful supporters.

Practically EVERY team has stated Tyncastle as being the most intimidating and feared away ground to visit. NOT ANY MORE. You've broken us, Tynie's like a morgue, I dread games, not just against the OF but giants like St Mirren, Falkirk and Motherwell now give me real cause for concern.

We've no manager, no signings, no direction, no team spirit and no direction and are hearing NOTHING at all from the PR people 9puppets) at the club.

I'll be there on the 9th of August will you Mr R?

We, the life blood of this proud football club do not deserve this MR Romanov, please either improve us as promised or leave and stop using us as your Toy!

HEARTS FOREVER! (how long for you Mr R?)

Correct.

A bit Peeblish, but a good post.

Doctor FinnBarr
Correct.

A bit Peeblish, but a good post.

What is it about Peebles? Can someone explain?

:confused:

Charlie-Brown

Peebles still gets it's news via pony-express & sometime's the rider get's way-laid at the Cuiken pub........basically they are slow on the uptake. :)

Doctor FinnBarr
Peebles still gets it's news via pony-express & sometime's the rider get's way-laid at the Cuiken pub........basically they are slow on the uptake. :)

Aah, understand now.

:)

Guest S.U.S.S.

But the burds a filthy!:)

Miller Jambo 60
What is it about Peebles? Can someone explain?

:confused:

It has a lovely river flowing through it.

The guy is correct vlad will have to sort things out now not later.

I am a sheep but even as i type this i am worried.

A manager please.

Archived