Independence Dai sightings

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Independence Dai sightings

By JOHN COLES

Published: 21 Jun 2008

rigTeaserImage

HUNDREDS of UFO sightings over Wales were reported yesterday after a mystery craft threatened a police helicopter.:eek:

The Sun was bombarded with calls from readers who also saw the UFO on the SAME night as the chopper drama in Cardiff.

And the mystery deepened as experts revealed airline pilots have spotted hundreds of UFOs over the nearby Bristol Channel this year.:eek:

We exclusively revealed yesterday how the helicopter?s three-man crew took evasive action to avoid being rammed by the UFO.:eek:

They then chased it to North Devon before giving up as fuel ran low.

Dawn Williams, 45, feared an Independence Day-style alien invasion when she spotted a sinister shape in the sky above Aberdare Country Park hours earlier, on June 8.

She said: ?It came over the horizon and was travelling for about a minute and a half before it disappeared.

?It was circular and had a dome on top ? it looked like a planet with rings. I didn?t say anything at the time because I didn?t think anyone would believe me.?:)

Cabaret duo Katy Cunnion and Russell Quinn said a weird light in the sky FOLLOWED them on the A5 near Shrewsbury an hour after the ?copter scare.

Katy, 25, said: ?It was hovering. At first I thought it was a helicopter, but every time I changed direction it was in the same place.:eek:

"It disappeared, then I got a bit freaked out when the light came back close enough for us to see it was saucer-shaped with lights which flashed from one to another in a chain.:eek:

Scene of sightings ... Bonnybridge Triangle

Scene of sightings ... Bonnybridge Triangle

?It looked like no plane or aircraft I had ever seen.?

It finally zoomed off ?like a shooting star? after an hour.

Katy?s description of the UFO matches the one given by the helicopter cops.

Expert David Coggins, who has studied UFOs for 30 years, revealed: ?I?m told that in the past three months airline pilots have been reporting at least two or three encounters a week with UFOs over the Bristol Channel.

?Many of them will have rational explanations, but the probability is around 15 to 20 per cent can?t be identified.?

The Ministry of Defence, which investigates UFO sightings, said it was still awaiting the police report on the helicopter incident.

[email protected]

#

HAVE you got pictures of a UFO? Email [email protected] or text 63000.

mmm, when these thing are seen by experienced pilots and sometimes the mil arty then it has to be taken seriously eh.:cool:

Archived