Last King oF sCOtland.

Ray Winstone

Ray Winstone

What a film - watcchhing it now to sober up - cracker of a film - one of myh favourfites - whio is with me>?

I'm with you, Tucks.

What a film - watcchhing it now to sober up - cracker of a film - one of myh favourfites - whio is with me>?

Stewart MacD

Nothing special as a film, and McAvoy (whom I like) showed his inexperience as a film actor. Whitaker, however, was magnificent.

The Old Tolbooth

I watched this film with my better half about 6 weeks ago and thought it was excellent. What an evil twisted man Vlad, erm I mean Amin was!

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Not bad film, the bit with the bird on the bus was a bit pointless and gratuitous

Book's way better

Nothing special as a film, and McAvoy (whom I like) showed his inexperience as a film actor. Whitaker, however, was magnificent.

That's pretty generic criticism. Can you be more specific?

I thought it was a great film; excellently paced, and really powerful.

Is a good film in it`s own right, Whitaker is amazing in it. James Macavoy is good at playing a cocky young scotsman, but to be fair i don`t think that was exactly stretching his talents.

Book is way better, as is usually the case, as it goes into far greater detail as to how demented Amin actually was. But both are far better than some of the mindless trash to come out Hollywood studios in recently.

Archived