Glentoran friendly

Rawrrrrrrr

Quite surprised the club agreed to this

Have heard quite a bit of talk about the sort of fans going and it would appear they are determined to cause trouble of an unsavoury nature and I think its likely the clubs name could well take a pounding from this

Whilst I appreciate its a gesture to provide the guy with decent oppositon I think we could well pay a non finance penalty for our kindness and see the clubs name take a bit of a ravaging due to a minority of fans

Its quite sad really that so called adults are looking forward to the game for the reasons I have heard

Why oh why:rolleyes: This is nothing but trolling:mad:

Why?

Well because I had the "pleasure" of listening to so called hearts fans today explaining they where going to this and there reasons for going

:Agree:

2 posts in the thread, no words

I think its clear who is trolling mr fingers:mad:

Dirk Diggler
Why?

Well because I had the "pleasure" of listening to so called hearts fans today explaining they where going to this and there reasons for going

Did you halt them in the middle of their conversation and let them know of your dissatisfaction?

Gigolo-Aunt
Did you halt them in the middle of their conversation and let them know of your dissatisfaction?

ARF

I asked them if they had any spare tickets :P

Dirk Diggler
2 posts in the thread, no words

I think its clear who is trolling mr fingers:mad:

Why are the smilies here then if using them is trolling?

Perhaps you should read the rules Avram.

:rolleyes:

Why are the smilies here then if using them is trolling?

Perhaps you should read the rules Avram.

Mr fingers I would strongly urge you to read the rules in relation to Trolling, I would hate to see you banned for breaching said rules

Nucky Thompson
Why?

Did you tell them off? Hearts fans going overseas to see their team in pre-season, right bad bassas:rolleyes:

Dirk Diggler
Mr fingers I would strongly urge you to read the rules in relation to Trolling, I would hate to see you banned for breaching said rules

I have.

Many times.

I haven't broken any on this thread. You have.

portobellojambo1

Have heard quite a bit of talk about the sort of fans going and it would appear they are determined to cause trouble of an unsavoury nature and I think its likely the clubs name could well take a pounding from this

Whilst I appreciate its a gesture to provide the guy with decent oppositon I think we could well pay a non finance penalty for our kindness and see the clubs name take a bit of a ravaging due to a minority of fans

Its quite sad really that so called adults are looking forward to the game for the reasons I have heard

C'mon then, expand on the reasons, for example have you heard that there is some sort of perverted sex show planned at half time, or bull baiting, child killings maybe, what sort of strange adults is it that are going to this game (only asking as I will be there so need to know what these people you are talking about have heard and who I will be in the ground with).

Dirk Diggler

I think this thread should be closed. :sad:

It seems no one has fallen for the op's little trap.

Try again (as you no doubt will) next week Prancer.

Doctor FinnBarr

Have heard a bit of talk, ballcocks chum, you,re making it up! Where did you hear this? on the pegsellers.com. The biggest chance of trouble would come if you turned up and identifyed yourself. I could go on and on and tell you what I really thought of you but I think my wifes PM to you would,ve said it all!

:mad:

The Old Tolbooth

You really don't do yourself any favours eh?

Talk about fishing ffs! You should have a trawler and landing net for this thread ya tube!

The People's Chimp
Peterhead and Fraseburgh up in arms over job losses as Prancer sets sail on the stormy north sea.

Doctor FinnBarr
You really don't do yourself any favours eh? Talk about fishing ffs! You should have a trawler and landing net for this thread ya tube!
I,m going to bed now, but he really boils my pash, and we told him so, a PM from me and the Mrs, he can rip the pash out of me if he wants but the minute that Kay is involved he,s getting it!:clubbed:

scw98heartsfc

YOU HAVE GOT YO BE THE BIGEST MOD EDIT ON THIS WEBSITE. AN THERE ARE A FEW, BUT U ARE BY FAR THE BIGGEST IDIOT.

I,m going to bed now, but he really boils my pash, and we told him so, a PM from me and the Mrs, he can rip the pash out of me if he wants but the minute that Kay is involved he,s getting it!:clubbed:

Pathetic. :rolleyes:

Archived