Abandoned Cars

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Anyone know if you can claim an abandoned car?

There's a not bad BMW Z3 parked round the corner from my old flat, it's never turned a wheel for at least 7 months, the tax is out, and its about an inch of dust on it and it looks like the interior is starting to go mouldy.

It would be a shame to see it picked up by the council and inevitably get crushed

Any ideas?

There's a not bad BMW Z3 parked round the corner from my old flat, it's never turned a wheel for at least 7 months, the tax is out, and its about an inch of dust on it and it looks like the interior is starting to go mouldy.

It would be a shame to see it picked up by the council and inevitably get crushed

Any ideas?

LgCrowBar.jpg

Toxteth O'Grady

Any ideas?

The cooncil won't come near it unless you bombard them with emails for 9 months and get your Councilor involved. I know this because there was one in my street last year.

I haven't a clue how you may make a claim on it though.

Chip Douglas

Any ideas?

Officially, abandoned property falls to the Crown. Use the registration plate, track the registered owner and ask to take it off their hands.

have you called/spoken to the police? sounds like its been stolen and dumped. the police would move it pronto if its stolen

There was a car outside my house for about 6 months. I emailed St leonards police, and they said as long as its taxed. Went the week after...

Archived