Tony Macdonald

Bunny Munro

Bunny Munro

Has he started a single game since his MOTM appearance vs Saints in the cup?

What has Moore done to jump ahead in the queue, and Henderson also? 

18 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Suspect Levein is just rotating the younger ones to give them all game time 

His time will come.  Still very young although talented 

I have not seen much in Moore so far although I thought he was one bright aspect of a dreadful display today 

48 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Suspect Levein is just rotating the younger ones to give them all game time 

His time will come.  Still very young although talented 

I have not seen much in Moore so far although I thought he was one bright aspect of a dreadful display today 

Dreadful Dr Budge.  Did you hear that?

Dreadful!

We are sick to the back teeth of it.  Don't do the Petrie wall of silence of 3 or 4 years ago.  Tell us what you're doing to fix it.

If you don't respond we can assume you're doing nothing and ST and merchandise sales will reflect that.

Maybe even FoH subs although I'll never cancel mine.

Agree Moore finally showed a few flashes

of what he could be capable of. 

I wanted McDonald on for Amankwaa at half time. Definitely want to see more of him.

A_A wehatethehibs

I suspect Tony and Harry are just about done for the season, having been rewarded with their new deals. Keep them injury free for pre season. 

I think the reason Moore and Henderson have been the ones coming on the last couple of away game is, levein is saying to them “go and win yourselves contracts boys” so far they haven’t done so IMO 

TheAntiHibee
2 hours ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

Plays for Hearts.

Isnt it no Anthony McDonald?

upgotheheads

Levein has used Moore and Henderson ahead of Cochrane and McDonald a few times now. 

I think it's because he's made up his mind about the latter two and wants to give Moore and Henderson a chance to make their mark.

Moore looks like he's got a future. I would love to see Henderson succeed because he looked good earlier in the season.

The Old Tolbooth

I said the same yesterday too, McDonald was MoM the last time he played, and he's never been seen again, utterly bizarre! What have we to lose? Give the lad some more game time and let us see what he's capable of, he simply HAS to be better than flipping Amankwaa! 

rab obanheartsno1

Amankwaa another one off Leveins duds who isn't fit to wear the jersey, young Macdonalds done well every time he's played this season but he ho Levein has to justify giving another piss poor sighting another long contract 

11 minutes ago, rab obanheartsno1 said:

Amankwaa another one off Leveins duds who isn't fit to wear the jersey, young Macdonalds done well every time he's played this season but he ho Levein has to justify giving another piss poor sighting another long contract 

He's contracted until the end of next season.  Huge contract, right enough...

3 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

I suspect Tony and Harry are just about done for the season, having been rewarded with their new deals. Keep them injury free for pre season. 

I think the reason Moore and Henderson have been the ones coming on the last couple of away game is, levein is saying to them “go and win yourselves contracts boys” so far they haven’t done so IMO 

I've thought that as well.  He realises the season is over for us and is giving these guys a chance to show if they're worth a contract.  Moore has still to convince me as Levein seems to want him to be a wing back. Not strong enough and is easily pushed aside.   Henderson hasn't shown enough for me.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

With nothing at stake this is a very wise policy 

Tokyo Drifter
11 hours ago, Bunny Munro said:

Thought that yesterday too. Groaned when Moore came on, but the kid ended up having a decent game - barring the ****** up for the second goal - and we scored from a free kick he won us with his wing play 

rab obanheartsno1
2 hours ago, Boris said:

He's contracted until the end of next season.  Huge contract, right enough...

no hes not Amannkwaa is on a 2and a half year contract if im not mistaken

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, rab obanheartsno1 said:

18 month deal rab. 

1 minute ago, rab obanheartsno1 said:

"Nope"  18 mth deal thank goodness (at least at the moment anyway)

"The 23-year-old has arrived from Danish Superliga side FC Copenhagen and signed an 18-month deal at Tynecastle"

Archived