Tynie Room 101

Skacelsid

What bugs you about Hearts, what do we need to bin for next season. Bovril, silly away strips, A4 paper, kissing badges, slipping on coloured boots........ you choose.5ac8625d689a4_room101.png.3d0dc7a0bd4fc8f4ffe15777d94df8b4.png

I didn't like the new stand club shop the last time I was in. I know it's only temporary but the signage was really awful. Grubby sellotape all over the the glass frontage to hold up cheap signage..

Inability to take card payments, I stopped carrying cash about two years ago and it's rarely a problem anywhere else. They've missed out on a couple of quite expensive impulse buys by me because of this. I would imagine there are quite a few others that have ditched carrying cash these days.

I haven't been in the shop for a few weeks so things might have changed, but somehow I doubt it.

11 minutes ago, maggieb said:

Negativity 

This. Also arseholes who abuse Hearts players.

1 minute ago, Haken said:

Just what we need, a thread for folk to say what they don't like about the club.

Yep. Thought it best to get in early before The Pack of Misery appeared and turned it in to... well... every other thread in the Terrace, actually.

1 hour ago, Bez said:

This. Also arseholes who abuse Hearts players.

Even if it's Martin. Does he even class as a player. More like a wage theif ?

letsalldothebeattie
16 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

This could have been a fun thread, anywhere but KB

Come on give it time

The wee nyaff wifey from G4S who constantly finds my hidden bottle! Oh and the boy who sits two rows behind me and calls every opposition player a ‘turkey bag’. Whatever that is ?

John Findlay

Those who pretend to be Hearts supporters and are nothing of the sort. They know who they are but, more importantly so do I and many others.

Away strips that are not the opposite of the home one, i.e. white with maroon and boots that aren't black!

Stop sectarian singing at away games though hopefully the new singing section are on to that one. 

TyphoonJambo

The word “scramage” during every single hearts world commentary, what does it even mean?

3 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Those who pretend to be Hearts supporters and are nothing of the sort. They know who they are but, more importantly so do I and many others.

There's folk at Tynecastle pretending to be Hearts fans?  You should out them when you next see them.  Football wise, things a shite at the club just now and if some posters aren't happy it, they aren't jambos. A previous poster on this thread posted an excellent point about these accusations.  Name them if you've got the bottle   If not, it's just the usual cheap shot  

Hearts fans who accuse other Hearts fans of not being Hearts fans, because they have a different opinion to them. 

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
32 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Stop sectarian singing at away games though hopefully the new singing section are on to that one. 

Ah, and encourage it more at home games? I get you. ? 

9 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Woops......!!

Time for a confession....?

Archived