Mobile Phone Unlocking

Disco Dave

I've got a new phone but its gash. I'd really like to unlock my old sonyericsson K800i from orange over to 02 to I can use it again. Is the only way to do this to take it into a shop or could I download something from the net and do it myself?

heartsfc_fan
Or just hand back the stolen phone

:eek: BAAAAAAH! HA HA!! Spit my coffee out there!!! classic!

Or just hand back the stolen phone

Lol - no it was contract renewal time a couple of months ago.

The new phone, is the K810i which is basically fecked as the top right unlock button refuses to work most of the time - Which also stops me from having the ability to hang up a call when I'm on someones voicemail - This results in me having to power off the phone to end the call. I'm going to have to send it back for repairs but bought it through dialaphone so I'm assuming they wont send me a replacement phone while I wait on it coming back from the service centre.

The old phone is its predecessor, the K800i. I want to unlock this so I can stick my O2 sim card in it.

Newsagents opposite the bottom of Chesser Avenue on Gorgie Road can proably do it for you. I think they charge about ?6.

Guest S.U.S.S.

The law is changing (may have changed already) they can no longer lock phones, call ur company and they may give you the code.

• 5 years later...

I've got a new phone but its gash. I'd really like to unlock my old sonyericsson K800i from orange over to 02 to I can use it again. Is the only way to do this to take it into a shop or could I download something from the net and do it myself?

You can contact your service provider to unlock your Sony Ericsson K800i mobile phone or else you can get an unlock code from Simpleunlocking.com at reasonable price.Here they ask you to specify the country name,current network provider and IMEI number of your mobile phone.After specifying these details,they deliver an unlock code through email.Then you can unlock it using code by following the instructions given for your mobile phone from that site itself.

You can contact your service provider to unlock your Sony Ericsson K800i mobile phone or else you can get an unlock code from Simpleunlocking.com at reasonable price.Here they ask you to specify the country name,current network provider and IMEI number of your mobile phone.After specifying these details,they deliver an unlock code through email.Then you can unlock it using code by following the instructions given for your mobile phone from that site itself.

Aye I'm sure he's kept the phone for 5 years waiting for you to join and post that. LOL.

kingantti1874

Orange will unlock it for you... O2 unlocked one for me last week... If looking for other sites giffgaff have some decent recommendations

hughesie27

I hope he is still using the phone. If his video editing skills are as slow as his upgrading then eh probably is.

Archived