Has anything changed in three years?

Happy Hearts

The Future's Maroon

Whats your point caller?

Of course things have changed?

Happy Hearts

For the better? Things have got worse and will continue to do so and less action is taken

Look at this archive of jamboskickback from October 2005. Has anything changed? We are still in the same position. If these people who calls themselves Hearts fans but still think everything is rosy dont open there eyes, there is no hope.

http://web.archive.org/web/20051025100219/jamboskickback.co.uk/index.php?showforum=5

Who are "these people who calls themselves Hearts fans"?

Happy Hearts

****, it's liking trying to have an adult conversation with kids on this board. Nothing changes.

The Future's Maroon

Try elaborating more in what you mean and I'm sure you will get the discussion you are obviously after?!

Pants Shaton
Look at this archive of jamboskickback from October 2005. Has anything changed? We are still in the same position. If these people who calls themselves Hearts fans but still think everything is rosy dont open there eyes, there is no hope.

http://web.archive.org/web/20051025100219/jamboskickback.co.uk/index.php?showforum=5

Has anything changed?

Another Scottish Cup win.

:107years:

The Future's Maroon

Split the OF in the league, played in the Champions League (albeit the qualifiers).

Nucky Thompson
Has anything changed?

Exactly:) and how many 4 goal drubbings handed out to the vermin:107years:

Has anything changed?

And another 3 since those feckers did too.

Happy Hearts

And does that make everything fine then?

One of the worst seasons I can remember and I have had a season ticket since 85. I have renewed again this season but I am starting to wish I hadnt as I can see another similar season. With anyone being shot down as a 'Hobo' who decides to speak up, I see no hope (and I bet half these kids dont even have a season ticket!)

Pants Shaton

One of the worst seasons I can remember and I have had a season ticket since 85. I have renewed again this season but I am starting to wish I hadnt as I can see another similar season. With anyone being shot down as a 'Hobo' who decides to speak up, I see no hope (and I bet half these kids dont even have a season ticket!)

People only tend to get 'shot down' when they start unoriginal or irrelevant new threads. Just a thought.

Who is saying that "everything" is "fine"?

ToadKiller Dog
For the better? Things have got worse and will continue to do so and less action is taken

So whats your plan?

when are you holding the first meeting of your group for action?

The Future's Maroon
Originally Posted by Happy Hearts

In the last six months I have yet to see ANYONE on this (or any other) forum say everything is fine....we all know things are not fine....but slating fellow jambos isnt going to get anyone anywhere is it?

Your opening post should have elaborating more and then it wouldnt have taken twenty-odd posts to get down to the nitty gritty?

Happy Hearts

Not all it's members, those with maroon tinted glasses that think anyone who states anything non positive is obviously a Hibby. It gets a wee bit boring after a while and I think stops a lot of people actualy getting down to the 'nitty gritty'

The Future's Maroon
Originally Posted by Happy Hearts

One of the worst seasons I can remember and I have had a season ticket since 85

I can think of worse, how about when we were so close to being relagated until RObbo stepped up to the penalty spot and saved us.....how about just before Vlad came in when it was looking like Tynecastle would be sold and there was a strong chance Hearts could fold altogether?

Yes last season was bad, but being a supporter you have to take the good with the bad....if people want it good all the time and win things every season - go and follow the ugly sisters - just a thought?!

I can think of worse, how about when we were so close to being relagated until RObbo stepped up to the penalty spot and saved us.....how about just before Vlad came in when it was looking like Tynecastle would be sold and there was a strong chance Hearts could fold altogether?

Yes last season was bad, but being a supporter you have to take the good with the bad....if people want it good all the time and win things every season - go and follow the ugly sisters - just a thought?!

It's not result based for me,it's my ever decreasing lack of passion for the club since Vlad ripped out any soul we had.

I want that fire and passion back,and IMO Vlad will have to go for that to return.

Here what you're saying - but just now everyone associated with the club needs a bit of hope - just now there seems to be precious little of that about.

We seem to be heading in to a pre season as a club without any real direction on and off the pitch. Six months of specualtion about the managerial position, being built up only to be knocked down flat again is getting to almost everybody. We need to get things sorted out and sorted out quickly. Why is it that almost every event involving the club these days turns into high farce?

ToadKiller Dog
Not all it's members, those with maroon tinted glasses that think anyone who states anything non positive is obviously a Hibby. It gets a wee bit boring after a while and I think stops a lot of people actualy getting down to the 'nitty gritty'

Once again then why not get down to the nitty gritty,rather than posting negative threads .

Whats your plan ,how are you going to put it into practice ?

rather than join in the bleating.

What are you planning to do ,convince me you have other options to replace/change Vlad rather than were doomed threads ,why not organize the change you want.

I hear lots of its not hearts anymore,the clubs dead comments but none of you are willing to lead the change you are constantly calling for.

get out and do it offer a better option .

The Future's Maroon
Here what you're saying - but just now everyone associated with the club needs a bit of hope - just now there seems to be precious little of that about.

We seem to be heading in to a pre season as a club without any real direction on and off the pitch. Six months of specualtion about the managerial position, being built up only to be knocked down flat again is getting to almost everybody. We need to get things sorted out and sorted out quickly. Why is it that almost every event involving the club these days turns into high farce?

Dont get me wrong, I am unhappy as anyone else out there and I agree with exactly what your saying. As I have not been a poster on here for too long you wont know what I am like....but on other forums I have stood up for Vlad for far too long believing that he will come good - those thoughts dissapeared a long long time ago. But being the ever optimistic I hope he can silence his critics (mostly Jambo's now rather than anyone else) and do something right.....IF that happens I for one will be shocked.

I just hope and pray he does - because if things carry on like this its all going to end in tears for Vlad, Hearts and us?

Never mind, could be worse tho....we could be Hobo's?!! :107years:

Happy Hearts

An idea is to ask for your season ticket money to be refunded if we do not get what we were promised. If this happened, VR needs to listen.

Happy Hearts
Dont get me wrong, I am unhappy as anyone else out there and I agree with exactly what your saying. As I have not been a poster on here for too long you wont know what I am like....but on other forums I have stood up for Vlad for far too long believing that he will come good - those thoughts dissapeared a long long time ago. But being the ever optimistic I hope he can silence his critics (mostly Jambo's now rather than anyone else) and do something right.....IF that happens I for one will be shocked.

I just hope and pray he does - because if things carry on like this its all going to end in tears for Vlad, Hearts and us?

Never mind, could be worse tho....we could be Hobo's?!! :107years:

You have to live with hope. Hope that he does build our stand, give a manager full control and create a succesful team with a heart and passion. Those few weeks when Burley was Manager showed what we can have and I want it again.

colinmaroon
It's not result based for me,it's my ever decreasing lack of passion for the club since Vlad ripped out any soul we had.

I want that fire and passion back,and IMO Vlad will have to go for that to return.

If ever there was a word from that supposedly "useless" Old book for Hearts supporters, it's this:

James 1:2-3, "Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance".

Nobody can rip out your soul - your lungs, your liver, your kidney maybe - but never your soul!!!

You can only throw it away yourself!!!

I'm pretty gutted with whats going on at Tynecastle. I wouldn't mind as much if we were in the exact same position as we are now but had Mad Vlad explaining what he was doing and what his plans were. I get the feeling that he bought the club then completely forgot about it. It really is crazy the more you think about it. Oh well, here's to next season!

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Do you mean "unless action is taken"? Does no-one speak English on this board?!

:hobofish:

What's changed - let me help...

1. Another Scottish Cup win :107years:

2. Our future at Tynecastle seems secure

3. We no longer have to sell our players when the first derisory offer is made, unlike when Pieman was around

4. First team outwith Rantic to have a crack at the Chapions League qualifiers

Things ain't great here and now, but I'll settle for that and console myself with the fact that we still have potential to do well if or when mad Vlad gets his finger out!

Do you mean "unless action is taken"? Does no-one speak English on this board?!

I resemble that remark.:)

hearts_crazy
Not all it's members, those with maroon tinted glasses that think anyone who states anything non positive is obviously a hibby. It gets a wee bit boring after a while and I think stops a lot of people actualy getting down to the 'nitty gritty'

A strange choice of words for a Hearts fan isn't it? Surely all true jombos have 'maroon tinted glasses' as you put it. Or are you trying to suggest that I am in some way not a true fan because I am not running down Gorgie Road with a torch and pitchfork yelling 'kill the beast'

Pardon me if i'm wrong but is this not just yet another 'Vlad GTF' post under a different title?

By the way, we call them hobos around here not hibby's (how gay a word is 'Hibby' BTW?)

Don't normally do this but....

:hobofish:

If ever there was one.

A strange choice of words for a Hearts fan isn't it? Surely all true jombos have 'maroon tinted glasses' as you put it. Or are you trying to suggest that I am in some way not a true fan because I am not running down Gorgie Road with a torch and pitchfork yelling 'kill the beast'

Pardon me if i'm wrong but is this not just yet another 'Vlad GTF' post under a different title?

By the way, we call them hobos around here not hibby's (how gay a word is 'Hibby' BTW?)

I don't think it is that strange a remark. It is certainly less strange than referring to us as "jombos". :):hobofish:

Guest jambomickey

of course things have changed! we don't have a manager, bottom 6 for first time, selling players left, right and centre, being beat by teams like gretna, no communication, we a complete shambles.

Archived