I vote for Malofeev

200milesfromgorgie

200milesfromgorgie

because he's our best chance of gettig Vlad out!

Now i have been keeping my chin up of late, there's more to life the football (no there is) but this morning i feel like joining the Doom-merchants.

Surley if he is in charge this season then vlad will finally learn that get humped at home to St Mirren and Hamilton in front of 8000 people is just not Hearts. It will then sink in that he will not be able to achive what he wants with his bum chum acting as his manager whilst he sits in office playing Football Manager 2009. And lets face it he wont change his ways therefore he'll think "sod this for a game of cards, i cant be doing with this ungreatful bunch of jocks moaning about my master plan." He will then sell on the club at a discounted rate and then issue a airy fiary statement ripped out of Eric Cantonas autobiography. In said statement he will indulge in how people where against him from the start and how the corrupt powers that be stopped him form building that mystical stand and Gorgie hotel.

Ooh and imagine the protests this year.

You know what Vlad i can live wih the old main stand, in fact i love the old main stand.

heres to 09/10 season. A brighter future!

Nucky Thompson
because he's our best chance of gettig Vlad out!

Now i have been keeping my chin up of late, there's more to life the football (no there is) but this morning i feel like joining the Doom-merchants.

Surley if he is in charge this season then vlad will finally learn that get humped at home to St Mirren and Hamilton in front of 8000 people is just not Hearts. It will then sink in that he will not be able to achive what he wants with his bum chum acting as his manager whilst he sits in office playing Football Manager 2009. And lets face it he wont change his ways therefore he'll think "sod this for a game of cards, i cant be doing with this ungreatful bunch of jocks moaning about my master plan." He will then sell on the club at a discounted rate and then issue a airy fiary statement ripped out of Eric Cantonas autobiography. In said statement he will indulge in how people where against him from the start and how the corrupt powers that be stopped him form building that mystical stand and Gorgie hotel.

Ooh and imagine the protests this year.

You know what Vlad i can live wih the old main stand, in fact i love the old main stand.

heres to 09/10 season. A brighter future!

It's Vlad's fecking money that's keeping HMFC afloat:confused: If Vlad walks there wont be an HMFC in season 09/10.

Jambof3tornado

But what if Malo takes charge and we actually play better than we did under Frail(not difficult),and we find ourselves having a better season than we just endured???

Jeezo I hope someone else comes in soon!!!!!:wacko:

Interesting thinking. Further short term pain for longer term gain. HMFC without that wan*er, now that would be worth celebrating.

200milesfromgorgie
It's Vlad's fecking money that's keeping HMFC afloat:confused: If Vlad walks there wont be an HMFC in season 09/10.

im sure another multi million business man would be intrested by nw, just coz there wasnt any other options before there maybe one now? i don't know. Just an idea.:confused:

Nucky Thompson
Interesting thinking. Further short term pain for longer term gain. HMFC without that wan*er, now that would be worth celebrating.
Is there someone with a spare ?50m ready to take over? HMFC without that wan*ker would go the same way as Gretna.

Is there someone with a spare ?50m ready to take over? HMFC without that wan*ker would go the same way as Gretna.

I've no idea though I doubt they would need that much money. The Romaknob gimps have been busy telling us that we are 'only' 20-25 mill in debt now.

Doctor FinnBarr

Hope I don,t sound too melodramatic but if this clown returns to the club then it really is the beginning of the end. I don,t claim to know Vlads end game but this must be part of it, destroy the once proud Heart of Midlothian after making them a laughing stock. Barsteward!:mad::mad::mad:

It's Vlad's fecking money that's keeping HMFC afloat...

Is it?

I though it was his authorising loans that are getting us deeper and deeper in debt that was keeping us afloat. :confused:

Pants Shaton

Hearts will NEVER go the same way as Gretna.

Heart of Midlothian: 13,000 season ticket holders; '400,000' fanbase; Scotland's capital city

Gretna: 10 season ticket holders; 2000 villagers; Glorified registry office

Our longevity is not contingent upon the Lithumaniac - it is assured by our supporters and our history.

If some people managed to get over the 'beaten wife' syndrome, which has infected a large part of our support, Hearts fans could present a united front to Romaknob.

Nucky Thompson
Is it?

I though it was his authorising loans that are getting us deeper and deeper in debt that was keeping us afloat. :confused:

Where is the money coming from?

Nucky Thompson

Our longevity is not contingent upon the Lithumaniac - it is assured by our supporters and our history.

I wish it was that easy, I really do.

I wish it was that easy, I really do.

Do you? Never seen anything apart from google eyed support of all things Vlad from you.

Romanov walks. Sure things get tough but it has been shown over the past few years that with proper (non psycho) backing, a solid manager and good team we can challenge the OF and the support is there to fill a 40k stadium.

With the sales of recent times the debt must be closer to ?20m than ?30m unless Romanov has been doing a few deals to pile more on that haven't yet been seen in the accounts or the sale money has been placed elsewhere. Time will tell on that.

Sure Romanov could flog Tynecastle and the surrounding ground, every decent player we have and walk away happy but Hearts would still survive, albeit at Murrayfield, but I'd take that over what he offers any day of the week as all it is now is pain and pish and a lack of soul.

If the support rose and started to demand change, it may occur via Romanov, it may force him out, but on the path we are taking at present death of the club is inevitable I'm afraid and your glorious leader will provide the mortal blow.

Hope I don,t sound too melodramatic but if this clown returns to the club then it really is the beginning of the end. I don,t claim to know Vlads end game but this must be part of it, destroy the once proud Heart of Midlothian after making them a laughing stock. Barsteward!:mad::mad::mad:

At the end of the day Romanov's a businessman, and a successful one at that. I cannot believe that he would buy a club with the intention of running it into the ground. He's paid money for this club, he's going to want to make a considerable return when he sells it, so I don't think whats happening is really part of his evil 'end game'.

The sad thing is though, if this is true, then it means that the whole regime simply reeks of sheer incompetence, and you have to wonder when the proverbial finger is going to be pulled out.

The Express story is just a pile of scraps woven into a very coarse rug

However, EM returning to tynecastle would be an own goal of quite SPECTACULAR proportions and I reckon that for many supporters it would come close to being the proverbial 'final straw'

..........just my opinion likes

davemclaren
But what if Malo takes charge and we actually play better than we did under Frail(not difficult),and we find ourselves having a better season than we just endured???

Jeezo I hope someone else comes in soon!!!!!:wacko:

I realise that things are difficult here these days but wouldn't that be a success of some sort? What if Malofeev won the cup and league, Vlad would definitely ( well maybe ) keep him then. :wacko:

I realise that things are difficult here these days but wouldn't that be a success of some sort? What if Malofeev won the cup and league, Vlad would definitely ( well maybe ) keep him then. :wacko:

Surely not!!

telecompig.jpg

Yes Vlad, no Vlad 3 bags full Vlad.

davemclaren
Surely not!!

telecompig.jpg

;)

I never said it would happen I was just pointing out how weird our perspective has become.:)

Nucky Thompson
Yes Vlad, no Vlad 3 bags full Vlad.
I'm not saying that Horse:rolleyes: What I'm saying is, it's Vlad that's keeping us afloat. Whatever way people want to dress it up, it's still his money that's stopping this club from oblivion.

I'm not saying that Horse:rolleyes: What I'm saying is, it's Vlad that's keeping us afloat. Whatever way people want to dress it up, it's still his money that's stopping this club from oblivion.

So basically he can do want he wants then and we just have to put up with it?

Nucky Thompson
So what is it that he's actually been doing lately that has got everyone into a frenzy? As far as I can see, he has actively been seeking a manager.

So what is it that he's actually been doing lately that has got everyone into a frenzy? As far as I can see, he has actively been seeking a manager.

When was the last time you saw Vlad or heard from him?

Nucky Thompson
When was the last time you saw Vlad or heard from him?
Exactly! so why all the frenzy now?

davemclaren

When someone has you by the nads you have to be careful what you do or the results could be painful. :cool:

Exactly! so why all the frenzy now?

maybe cos pre season due to start soon and it would be better if we had a manager in place so we can try to avoid a repeat of last season. Given he has stated he has been looking for a manager for over 6 months how confident are you he is going to pull one (a decent one not Eddie) out of the hat in the next week?

Archived