Brannys preparation - photo report

jamboBG

1796835385.JPG 1976576933.JPG 610387252.JPG 985864227.JPG 1301521896.JPG

June,24 we flight to Germany. First game is vs. Paderborn - June, 26 - 6 pm (CET) in Soltau (around 60-70 km South of Hamburg).

Cheers!:bek035::bek035::bek035:

June,24 we flight to Germany. First game is vs. Paderborn - June, 26 - 6 pm (CET) in Soltau (around 60-70 km South of Hamburg).

I think we all want to see more pictures o that bird that has been in previous pics mate!!!;)

When does branny return to training?

and is he going to train with the proper First team or be part of the 5 year crew who get to do what they want pretty much

Seymour M Hersh

and is he going to train with the proper First team or be part of the 5 year crew who get to do what they want pretty much

Im curious, do you go to Riccarton to watch the youngsters train? Ever?

Whats the hype about this guy? If hes any good why wasnt he running rings around spl defenders last season??

Whats the hype about this guy? If hes any good why wasnt he running rings around spl defenders last season??

Because he wasn't selected?

Branny has had is problems with the 'senior' coaching staff at Hearts.

200milesfromgorgie

You plank. do you not watch hearts and know whats going on? Good player = No game, useless player = First team, number 9 shirt.

You plank. do you not watch hearts and know whats going on? Good player = No game, useless player = First team, number 9 shirt.

No bother mod edit. Yes i do watch Hearts but cant say i watch much of the youth teams etc.. Which is why i was curious as to if he is actually any good. Obviously from your comment i'll take it that hes is a player.

Have a word yamod edit. It'll be because we want to bring laddies through in the right way seeing as when we expose them early, aw the fuds get on their back when they find it hard ala Elliot - granted not the best but not his fault.

200milesfromgorgie
No bother mod edit. Yes i do watch Hearts but cant say i watch much of the youth teams etc.. Which is why i was curious as to if he is actually any good. Obviously from your comment i'll take it that hes is a player.

the 'plank' was in jest maybe i should've used one off htese chaps - ;):P:rolleyes::whistling::sarcasm:

Have a word yamod edit. It'll be because we want to bring laddies through in the right way seeing as when we expose them early, aw the fuds get on their back when they find it hard ala Elliot - granted not the best but not his fault.

As soon as you ask a question on this board you get jumped on.. Simple question if hes good why isnt he playing? From previous posts i'll take that hes developing nicely. I think theres been plenty of examples of 16/17/18 year olds playing first team football before and its probably fast tracked their careers. Also i have never been on Elliots back, i actually think he has talent. Cue the next amount of abuse coming my way!! :)

200milesfromgorgie
As soon as you ask a question on this board you get jumped on.. Simple question if hes good why isnt he playing? From previous posts i'll take that hes developing nicely. I think theres been plenty of examples of 16/17/18 year olds playing first team football before and its probably fast tracked their careers. Also i have never been on Elliots back, i actually think he has talent. Cue the next amount of abuse coming my way!! :)

Plank!

Fair enough mate, i'm hungover and grumpy. I do just get peed off with people getting on players' backs for what's happening elsewhere. LIke Robbie, he's nae Cafu, but what a Jambo and he seems to get naught but abuse for trying hard.

I just wish folk would remember we're Hearts - there was a muppet on here calling for us to sign McFadden the other day!!!

Sorry to have a go at ye big man, yer post does look a bit nippy, mind!!

Charlie-Brown

Branimir Kostadinov is competing for starting places against fellow young strikers Gary Glen, Jamie Mole, David Templeton, Scott Robinson, Mark Cowan, David Love & Ryan Wallace many of whom showed better form last season. So it's a massive year for Branimir if he wants to make a breakthrough as all those kids I listed want the same thing too.

Fair enough mate, i'm hungover and grumpy. I do just get peed off with people getting on players' backs for what's happening elsewhere. LIke Robbie, he's nae Cafu, but what a Jambo and he seems to get naught but abuse for trying hard.

I just wish folk would remember we're Hearts - there was a muppet on here calling for us to sign McFadden the other day!!!

Sorry to have a go at ye big man, yer post does look a bit nippy, mind!!

No probs its also early for me. To be honest i dont actually use KB that often for the fact it seems everyones so willing to attack other people. So appologies if my post was nippy. Maybe a first on KB, 2 people to agree and say sorry.

That frustrates me also. Posts about bringing Bilic in as manager, Kris Boyd to sign for us (When Rangers have just turned down 2.5mill) etc..

Hopefully these youngsters will get a chance pre season to impress to get into the 1st team.

CornhillHearts

He is not ready and doubts persist if he will ever be ready, he has had more game time with his Bulgarian side recently than he had towards the end of season with Hearts, miles behind Gary Glen and needs a big push to even get near first team squad.

jamboinglasgow
Branimir Kostadinov is competing for starting places against fellow young strikers Gary Glen, Jamie Mole, David Templeton, Scott Robinson, Mark Cowan, David Love & Ryan Wallace many of whom showed better form last season. So it's a massive year for Branimir if he wants to make a breakthrough as all those kids I listed want the same thing too.

I know Branny does not want to, but it is one of these things that a loan deal to a 1st division club may be benefical for him, how about Livingstone. Its pretty stacked up so playing in proper games may help his development, or how about a loan deal to a German or Bulgarian club.

I come now from outsite. Who is the joker who changed my pics of Branny with poster of this f....ng gay Jackson. Administrator, help me pls!

Hi! Have nice day!

Have a word with yourself.

;)

they are wearing green jerseys ;)

The flag of Bulgaria (Bulgarian: знаме на България, zname na Balgariya) is a tricolour consisting of three equal-sized horizontal bands of (from top to bottom) white, green, and red. The flag was first adopted after the Russo-Turkish War (1877?1878), where Bulgaria gained independence. The national flag at times was charged with the state emblem, especially during the People's Republic of Bulgaria. The current flag was re-established with the 1991 Constitution of Bulgaria and was confirmed in a 1998 law.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Bulgaria

White - Peace and Independant Republic

Green - Fruitfulnes of bulgarian land and wood, protector of bulgarian national revolutioners in midle centurys.

Red - Boldness and Hope of Nation

Very important: Not army in the world who have bulgarian flag like trophy, after battle. Bulgarian flag in all wars in our history never going to captivity!!!

The flag of Bulgaria (Bulgarian: знаме на България, zname na Balgariya) is a tricolour consisting of three equal-sized horizontal bands of (from top to bottom) white, green, and red. The flag was first adopted after the Russo-Turkish War (1877?1878), where Bulgaria gained independence. The national flag at times was charged with the state emblem, especially during the People's Republic of Bulgaria. The current flag was re-established with the 1991 Constitution of Bulgaria and was confirmed in a 1998 law.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Bulgaria

White - Peace and Independant Republic

Green - Fruitfulnes of bulgarian land and wood, protector of bulgarian national revolutioners in midle centurys.

Red - Boldness and Hope of Nation

Very important: Not army in the world who have bulgarian flag like trophy, after battle. Bulgarian flag in all wars in our history never going to captivity!!!

Don't worry mate, not having a pop at your country :)

simply making a sly (!) dig at one of the west coast filthmongers

Don't worry mate, not having a pop at your country :)

simply making a sly (!) dig at one of the west coast filthmongers

I'm not worryed "Hary". I only make publicity of my flag;)

I just typed Brannys name into google out of interest and all I can find is hundreds of pages of stuff posted by jambobg

Not one independent article though, some wonderkid:confused:

Dirk Diggler
I just typed Brannys name into google out of interest and all I can find is hundreds of pages of stuff posted by jambobg

Other than looking much like the recently departed Chelsea fc head coach, I think you have a problem.

Nucky Thompson

jambo BG, Branny looks like he has been in the gym and got himself really big and fit. He looks like he has now got the physique to push for a first team place:thumb:

I will help you for google with bulgarian variant of his name: Бранимир Костадинов

For all anothers my friends - good night! And all the best!

Tossing%20the%20caber%20at%20Braemar.jpg

frankbroxup

At the same age Elliot was playing and scoring goals ( except the final which for some reason he was even left off the bench )on a Scottish Cup winning campaign. Andy Webster was winning his first of two young player of the year awards. Now they are public enemy No 1 & 2 .

Sometimes you are a better player when you dont play. Gary Neville is a prime example.

i agree with deejp elliot does have the talent but as i've said loads of times before he needs someone telling him he's good, burley got alot out of him, and frail seems to think he knows what he's doing but he's wrong.

so next season i can see elliot playing the same amount again.

Ryan Gosling
At the same age Elliot was playing and scoring goals ( except the final which for some reason he was even left off the bench )on a Scottish Cup winning campaign. Andy Webster was winning his first of two young player of the year awards. Now they are public enemy No 1 & 2 .

Sometimes you are a better player when you dont play. Gary Neville is a prime example.

Whoa whoa whoa let's not go nuts.

Pospisil was chosen over him because he was a bigger threat.

Archived