Spurs season ticket prices

Chaps

Despite the millions of pounds they make from Sky they still fleece fans. Absolute mental prices for next season in their new stadium.

0EE2DA5C-17CB-43EB-B1B6-D953DF67B0D3.jpeg

And yet it'll be sold out every week.

Those pesky thieving Football club owners.

34 minutes ago, Chaps said:

Despite the millions of pounds they make from Sky they still fleece fans. Absolute mental prices for next season in their new stadium.

0EE2DA5C-17CB-43EB-B1B6-D953DF67B0D3.jpeg

In comparison to the standard of player they get to see from both home and away sides when stacked up against our prices I'd say that's a bargain.

iwasthere1954
3 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

In comparison to the standard of player they get to see from both home and away sides when stacked up against our prices I'd say that's a bargain.

At the end of the day it's still only a football match no matter what quality the players are. The standard of the bottom ten teams in that league is not that good hence the league being won in the next two or three weeks. The junior prices are ridiculous.

I take it Spurs aren’t that fussed about encouraging their fans of the future to head along, those junior prices are crazy.

Very expensive, and I couldn’t afford it. 

However, if you break it down on price per game, it is around the same price as a concert or show in London (though most folk don’t do that every second week or so). 

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Sure I read once that the top EPL teams could let their fans in for free & it would barely make a dent in their finances. I don't think they want ST holders, they'd rather pack their grounds out with tourists every week, as they spend more on merchandise etc.

I've know somebody I do business with who paid just over £2500 for 2 adults and 1 Senior for this season at Wembley just so he could get Season tickets at the new Lane next season.

I'm sure they'll also have thousands on a waiting list as well.

There is currently a 10 year waiting list of over 40,000 supporters waiting for the opportunity to buy a season ticket no matter the cost. Basic supply and demand, they would have looked at that and produced those numbers. That will half with the new stadium so they will still have a waiting list of over 20000 for season tickets with that growing yearly as they aren't doing too badly and they do play football that is great to watch even as a neutral. Could think of far worse places to be watching .... quite recently too.

Better value than what we pay for our season tickets, given entertainment value and product on show.

chester copperpot

You have to remember though. Most London ****ers get a London allowance which lifts their salary by a mile of money.

When I worked there even for a day, I would come back a hundred quid better off by ordering a KFC and hopping back up on a plane starving.

Way too much money swirling about kant Landan

TorinoJambo
15 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

I've know somebody I do business with who paid just over £2500 for 2 adults and 1 Senior for this season at Wembley just so he could get Season tickets at the new Lane next season.

I'm sure they'll also have thousands on a waiting list as well.

There's an exiled Tottenham fan in my local in Penicuik who's been on a waiting list for years. Apparently there are around 30k on the list so not even all on the list are guarenteed one (old capacity 36000 - new capacity 60000). Crazy numbers.

19 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

You have to remember though. Most London ****ers get a London allowance which lifts their salary by a mile of money.

When I worked there even for a day, I would come back a hundred quid better off by ordering a KFC and hopping back up on a plane starving.

It doesn't lift it by miles and it doesn't tend to cover the increased living costs. You'd have more disposable income on a company salary living in chesterfield or such than on the London allowance in london.

21 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Aye that allowance was created so folk could buy football season tickets, nothing to do with it being expensive as **** for everything else there likes.

57 minutes ago, Paolo said:

Very expensive, and I couldn’t afford it. 

However, if you break it down on price per game, it is around the same price as a concert or show in London (though most folk don’t do that every second week or so). 

Maybe you could if you earned London wages 

crichiejambos
8 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

This is the thing it's London hellish expensive and I dare say it Tottenham have done there research in terms of prices and what folk will pay! But they like a lot more man.u,Arsenal,Chelsea ect they want corporate that's where the money is plus if Tottenham want a full stadium they need top players,top players like Harry Kane and will have to compete in the wages department.....where does the money come from? There is also a naming rights for the new stadium I read somewhere that's 25million? I'm not sure if that's a one of payment or per year.

These prices just confirm that the game down there is so far removed from the ordinary punter it’s not football as I know it (or want to).

that is just disgusting. Again one of the reasons I will never subscribe to sky sports. 

1 hour ago, chester copperpot said:

Long time since the eighties mate. Most people who earned that sort of money are now sitting in their own shite and slavering boring bollocks on JKB.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/595388/prices-of-season-tickets-bundesliga-germany/

Scary how much of a difference there is. 

Think the Bayern Munich chairman said there isn't any point in charging over the odds for season tickets because when they conduct transfer business, they can discuss millions in a matter of seconds. 

EPL is so far up its own arse that it's not even football anymore. 

chester copperpot
11 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

Long time since the eighties mate. Most people who earned that sort of money are now sitting in their own shite and slavering boring bollocks on JKB.

Haha. Like me. 

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, Mars plastic said:

What's the maist you'd pay for a hertz season ticket?

As soon as my mortgage is done I'm planning on buying a corperate st.

Few years yet, but it's cheaper than most of the spurs normal tickets.

I'm not keen on anything over £570, that's £30 a game.

132goals1958
1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

If you live in the Home Counties and travel in by train and then a couple of scoops before and after the game it will end up a pretty expensive day.

The only people who complain about the prices are those that can’t afford them. The tickets are worth what people are willing to pay. Spurs have a healthy professional type ,following all the way up to very affluent St Albans and Hertfordshire. If a season ticket becomes available any one of the 20 odd thousand on the current waiting list will bite the ticket offices hand off .. better chance here after moving to Brighton, I’m around 550 on the 1901 club waiting list. Just hope they stay up or no doubt I’ll get offered a slot just before the championship begins lol

heartsfc_fan

Inflated London prices.

How much do Man Utd, Man City and Liverpool fans pay?

portobellojambo1
2 hours ago, milky_26 said:

this season spurs highest season ticket cost £1700, the highest was at arsenal at £1768.50. So they had one of the highest priced ones in the league already

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41482931

I'm guessing that these prices and the new prices shown at the top of the thread are for a seat only. There are people at Tynecastle who are paying around £2,500 for their seats, but that does include full hospitality for each home game.

45 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I'm guessing that these prices and the new prices shown at the top of the thread are for a seat only. There are people at Tynecastle who are paying around £2,500 for their seats, but that does include full hospitality for each home game.

the ones i posted i dont believe are hospitality ones

9 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I’m sure my two corporate st’s were £1100 odds, plus vat (another £440 odds) plus a donation of £500, or membership if you like. Taking the grand total to over £3200 odds. Not exactly value for money (Celtic game aside) considering the dross on display. Despite this I’ll still be going home and away to watch them close the season out....and next year....and the following year.  I’ve waited years, basically my whole life to be able to afford a decent seat for my beloved club. Not renewing my st doesn’t bare thinking about tbh! 

HHGH 

Mars plastic
11 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

These prices just confirm that the game down there is so far removed from the ordinary punter it’s not football as I know it (or want to).

that is just disgusting. Again one of the reasons I will never subscribe to sky sports. 

Nonsense. There are umpteen options that are below a grand and I’d be fairly certain they’ll have a flexible payment option to lessen the burden of shelling out in a single payment. 

Conversely, there will be a vast amount of fans who want to go and watch the football, enjoy a bit of salubrity and are happy to pay for it. 

Jambos_1874
13 hours ago, Jamos said:

There is currently a 10 year waiting list of over 40,000 supporters waiting for the opportunity to buy a season ticket no matter the cost. Basic supply and demand, they would have looked at that and produced those numbers. That will half with the new stadium so they will still have a waiting list of over 20000 for season tickets with that growing yearly as they aren't doing too badly and they do play football that is great to watch even as a neutral. Could think of far worse places to be watching .... quite recently too.

So why is the new stadium only going to have a capacity of 60k? Why not build one which can accommodate 70-80 fans? Were there planning/land/infrastructure issues which prevented this?

I've been for a wander round the new stadium and it is very impressive.

12 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

So are Sky Sports responsible for Hearts taxing corporate season ticket holders from this season. Skyline lounge costs 2700 but before that you have to pay 1000 to be a "member". When our own club is further taxing its punters in ways like this, it makes those ticket prices seem very reasonable indeed. In fact you would be able to afford pretty much half of all those season tickets for the price of your "Membership" at Hearts! Is that also disgusting?

32 minutes ago, Jambos_1874 said:

So why is the new stadium only going to have a capacity of 60k? Why not build one which can accommodate 70-80 fans? Were there planning/land/infrastructure issues which prevented this?

I've been for a wander round the new stadium and it is very impressive.

I believe they had to use some dubious methods to get the land they needed for this size, not sure Haringey council would have welcomed anything bigger, not just the stadium itself that is the issue, routes in, volume of people, policing etc all would have been a factor in the sizing of the new stadium

1 hour ago, Mars plastic said:

Nonsense. There are umpteen options that are below a grand and I’d be fairly certain they’ll have a flexible payment option to lessen the burden of shelling out in a single payment. 

Conversely, there will be a vast amount of fans who want to go and watch the football, enjoy a bit of salubrity and are happy to pay for it. 

Aye ok,  umpteen options cheapest for an adult being £795 in a worst positioned seat. But hey don’t worry, thanks to your advice they can pay it up. 

If you actually re read my post I was talking about the ordinary punter. I’m well aware that there is plenty wealth in London and they will sell it out but thanks for pointing that out 

32 minutes ago, Jamos said:

So are Sky Sports responsible for Hearts taxing corporate season ticket holders from this season. Skyline lounge costs 2700 but before that you have to pay 1000 to be a "member". When our own club is further taxing its punters in ways like this, it makes those ticket prices seem very reasonable indeed. In fact you would be able to afford pretty much half of all those season tickets for the price of your "Membership" at Hearts! Is that also disgusting?

:cornette:

are you for real. WTF are you slavouring on about ? The skyline lounge etc is corporate and includes meal packages doesn’t it ? 

Do the Spurs Season Ticket prices include that ?

your post is a shambles. We are talking about season tickets not corporate ffs. So NO , Hearts prices are not disgusting and this thread isn’t about Hearts so don’t try and turn it round on me by saying do I find Hearts prices disgusting. I don’t.

i find the ‘Season Ticket’ ( do you understand that) prices for Spurs and some other London clubs - disgusting. And I find them disgusting because they get tens of millions from sky sports.

i really can’t spell it out any simpler for you. Take care

Mars plastic
26 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Aye ok,  umpteen options cheapest for an adult being £795 in a worst positioned seat. But hey don’t worry, thanks to your advice they can pay it up. 

If you actually re read my post I was talking about the ordinary punter. I’m well aware that there is plenty wealth in London and they will sell it out but thanks for pointing that out 

How do you define the ‘ordinary pubtet’? Earns 20 grand a year and lives with their parents? 

2 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

How do you define the ‘ordinary pubtet’? Earns 20 grand a year and lives with their parents? 

Theres really no point in trying to explain to you if that’s the response 

12 hours ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Inflated London prices.

How much do Man Utd, Man City and Liverpool fans pay?

United-ST.JPG

14 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

I love this place! 

Folk arguing about season ticket prices at a club they don't follow.....

Some of us do . . . . . . .

Mars plastic
32 minutes ago, Barb said:

United-ST.JPG

£950 to sit in the best seats in the house watching some of the best players in the world and I'm paying £700 at Tynie to watch Dougie Imrie and Liam Fontaine.

1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

:cornette:

are you for real. WTF are you slavouring on about ? The skyline lounge etc is corporate and includes meal packages doesn’t it ? 

Do the Spurs Season Ticket prices include that ?

your post is a shambles. We are talking about season tickets not corporate ffs. So NO , Hearts prices are not disgusting and this thread isn’t about Hearts so don’t try and turn it round on me by saying do I find Hearts prices disgusting. I don’t.

i find the ‘Season Ticket’ ( do you understand that) prices for Spurs and some other London clubs - disgusting. And I find them disgusting because they get tens of millions from sky sports.

i really can’t spell it out any simpler for you. Take care

Hit a nerve did I ... shame you don’t have Sky you could have dimmed the lights and gone and watched a bit of game of thrones to calm down ..  choices eh? 

Mars plastic
4 minutes ago, Jamos said:

Hit a nerve did I ... shame you don’t have Sky you could have dimmed the lights and gone and watched a bit of game of thrones to calm down ..  choices eh? 

:lol: 

Mars plastic
15 minutes ago, Barb said:

Some of us do . . . . . . .

Given your avatar, are Man Utd your first team?

35 minutes ago, Jamos said:

Didnae hit a nerve trust me. You answer with a rather laughable non comment which kind of tells me a lot (never mind your original nonsense). You just didn’t make any sense. A bit like your comrade mars plastic (:rofl:). Didn’t really answer any of my points but just as well maybe as your original reply was just an utter shambles going on about Hearts corporate for some bizarre reason. Do you have anything to say about the fact you were talking about Hearts corporate as opposed to Spurs basic season ticket prices ? Nah

i do have SKY and enjoy Game of Thrones ta very much, but choose not to subscribe to their Sports package.

you jog on though and as I said earlier, you take care

Archived