Hearts pre-season in Germany

jamboBG

Nelly Terraces

Nice one. I've already booked up for a few days on the hoffage in Der Fatherland - 24th -28th. Getting the game in at Marburg (top town that by the way, lovely gaff). The rest of the DFYL anti hobo squad will be there as well. Should be a goodie. We're holed up in Frankyfurter. Don't come near us if you're a tool wearing a kilt. Thank you.

Nelly Terraces
What would happen like? :cool:

We'll ask you what you keep up it.

Hello Sailor!!:P

Nice one. I've already booked up for a few days on the hoffage in Der Fatherland - 24th -28th. Getting the game in at Marburg (top town that by the way, lovely gaff). The rest of the DFYL anti hobo squad will be there as well. Should be a goodie. We're holed up in Frankyfurter. Don't come near us if you're a tool wearing a kilt. Thank you.

S***, better re-pack now!

Disappointed I'm missing the first game but other 2 should be fun.

1811370698.JPG

I remember well this place. 2002 together with Branny we going with dad to Frankfurt. He organised game betwen FC Trabzonspor (Turkay) - FC Litex (Bulgaria) in the same time and he maked negotiation for the same place. Very nice place around vilage, near Frankfurt. This is good for the assurance of Hearts befor friendlys vs. *** and SV Wehen Wiesbaden. Normal level of result vs. Rheingau-Auswahl is around 10:0...

Archived