Progress so far after admin

jambo_nick

So how far have we come?

Well to start, the championship season was great!! To win by that margin with H1b5s and Sevco in that league made it feel that wee bit sweeter!! So much hope for the coming season!! Tbh, the first half was a mixed bag, Neilson’s first top flight season and I thought he done pretty well in that time minus that horrible draw and plane. We finished 3rd that season and aye, there were signs of weakness but, ok. I can’t excuse that European exit though, maybe in hindsight, was a sign of times to come but, hey, this could be sorted. Enter the season after. We see Neilson take us to 2nd place after that win against Rangers, another great match as a Hearts fan btw but after that it’s been an ayesore to watch.  Most of our general games and a few derbies of boring, slow and pedestrian performances apart from a few and don’t get me wrong, those few were great such as 4-0 v Celtic and 10-0 v Cowdenbeath. Great days but it’s few and far between. Admin was horrible!! That is no doubt! Do we have a club? Don’t we? What do we do if it’s the latter? We stood up as a support, a club and we made sure we did not die!! Auctions, fund raisers, you name it but we done it. What do we ask? A football team we are proud to call our hearts team. The fight and the desire! 

For the championship and most of the season after, yes I was proud but watching what has conspired over the last 2 and half seasons has for the most part been awful. Yes as previously mentioned we have had great results, again 4-0 v Celtic, one of my best moments as a hearts fan btw but for the most part it has been unacceptable!!

This is just the way I see it so if you disagree, call me all the ******** under the sun, I really don’t give a ****, I know what kickback is like. My big question is, how do we fix this?

Archived