Seven Nation Army

Cobblers

Denny Crane

Are there any prizes available for being the first to post a "they're singing our song thread" during tonight's Holland v Russia game (and also tomorrow's Italy/Spain match and subsequent other matches to follow)?

Are there any prizes available for being the first to post a "they're singing our song thread" during tonight's Holland v Russia game (and also tomorrow's Italy/Spain match and subsequent other matches to follow)?

To be fair, although we quickly adapted lyrics, some credit has to go to the guy at Hampden who put the song on. ;)

Guest S.U.S.S.
To be fair, although we quickly adapted lyrics, some credit has to go to the guy at Hampden who put the song on. ;)

I think the band deserve the credit, not some mug @ Hampden.

A Boy Named Crow

I thought it was established at the time that the Italians were singing it before us (they hate Hibs too apparently!)

I thought it was established at the time that the Italians were singing it before us (they hate Hibs too apparently!)

I believe so, but i think it was coincidence rather than copying on our part. I wasn`t aware the Italians had adopted the tune before us until after the big semi so i think we deserve a bit praise!!!;)

200milesfromgorgie

that is true.

Archived