Talk about confused

Rawrrrrrrr

Nucky Thompson

Just shows you they can brainwash anyone, dangerous people:cool:

Probably highlights what's wrong with a lot of so called real extremists. Basically they're just feckin looney's who hate the establishment and want to cause trouble. Some of the followers are too thick to understand the arguments they're supposed to support. Which is why of course they're easily led.

MacDonald Jardine
Probably highlights what's wrong with a lot of so called real extremists. Basically they're just feckin looney's who hate the establishment and want to cause trouble. Some of the followers are too thick to understand the arguments they're supposed to support. Which is why of course they're easily led.

Absolutely right.

As long as they get to hate someone.

Yeah, sad people with muchos hate and little intelligence or social skills.

They are an easy target for those who want to manipulate.

The Old Tolbooth

You described old firm fans perfectly there :)

You described old firm fans perfectly there :)

Funny you should say that, I was going to post something about the Huns supporting the BNP and the Mhanks supporting the Palestinians when basically they all just Jakey erseholes.

The Old Tolbooth
Funny you should say that, I was going to post something about the Huns supporting the BNP and the Mhanks supporting the Palestinians when basically they all just Jakey erseholes.

Is it great minds?;)

Or fools seldom differ? :confused:

Is it great minds?;)

Or fools seldom differ? :confused:

It cannae be great minds. I cannae do mental arithmetic remember;)

King of the North
Just shows you they can brainwash anyone, dangerous people:cool:

Who? Muslims? the BNP?

The boy in question is obviously a complete hole, and posters who have suggested that extremism (BNP or islamic) is simply about hatred have got it spot on.

Bit ignorant to suggest that 'they can brainwash anyone (whoever they are). Anyone who is also a complete hole, yes.

Nucky Thompson
Who? Muslims? the BNP?

The boy in question is obviously a complete hole, and posters who have suggested that extremism (BNP or islamic) is simply about hatred have got it spot on.

Bit ignorant to suggest that 'they can brainwash anyone (whoever they are). Anyone who is also a complete hole, yes.

The people who are doing the brainwashing. They can brainwash people to fly planes into buildings and it's not the BNP:cool:

King of the North
The people who are doing the brainwashing. They can brainwash people to fly planes into buildings and it's not the BNP:cool:

Certain types of people are attracted to fundamentalism whether Islamic or anything else - I disagree that 'they' can brainwash anyone.

Nucky Thompson
Certain types of people are attracted to fundamentalism whether Islamic or anything else - I disagree that 'they' can brainwash anyone.
Fair enough, that's your opinion. I can't see any other religion blowing themselves and other innocent people up in the name of religion:rolleyes:

Behave yourself! It has been shown over the past 10 years.

These people are brainwashed.

Edit: When i say 'these people' i mean those who have, or who have taken part in terrorism.

Fair enough, that's your opinion. I can't see any other religion blowing themselves and other innocent people up in the name of religion:rolleyes:

Not like in Northern Ireland

Nucky Thompson
Not like in Northern Ireland
No, not like Northern Ireland in the last 15 years:cool:

Archived