I'm off to British MotoGP at Donington...

Therapist

Me and Mrs Therapist have VIP Village passes for tomorrow and Sunday. :dribble:

Good luck to the Brits; Toseland in MotoGP and Smith, Redding and Webb in the 125cc.

Also, forza Ducati. :) :) :)

Bring it on. :booze::booze::booze::booze:

I take it you are having a wee drink then. Will be heading out soon to do likewise.

Good on ya Stuart!:wacko:

lucky barsteward... there was a few of us wanting to head down but my Portugal trip knocked that on the head! :(

Having a bit of a mid life crisis after Moscow pal?

No. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :)

Fifth year in a row I've been to Donny. I'll also be taking in the Malaysian round in October. :)

Niall Mackenzie = top bloke. Last Brit on a podium in the premier class.

Tell Suzi Perry I was asking for her :)

Will do. ;)

We've got paddock and pit access so I'll get a pic if I see her. :P

Anyway, I'm off. Anyone watching the race on the telly - enjoy, and cheer on the Brits. And the Ducatis. And Rossi. :dribble:

Only a Game
Will do. ;)

We've got paddock and pit access so I'll get a pic if I see her. :P

Anyway, I'm off. Anyone watching the race on the telly - enjoy, and cheer on the Brits. And the Ducatis. And Rossi. :dribble:

I can categorically assure you that the vast majorty of Hearts fans despise Jhudas Rhossi.

Dhucati is one of the most despicable organisations in the whole of motor sport and me and my 20 mates will not be going to Dhonnington as a direct protest.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

chester copperpot
I can categorically assure you that the vast majorty of Hearts fans despise Jhudas Rhossi.

Dhucati is one of the most despicable organisations in the whole of motor sport and me and my 20 mates will not be going to Dhonnington as a direct protest.

Lol

Walter Kidd

Funny for you OAG. Good work mate.

Archived