Is There...

Makween

...a better feeling in working life than writing out your Out Of Office? :D

Here's what I'd like to say, but probably wouldn't get away with :

Oh hi there,

I'm now out of the office until the 30th June, so please ask some other ****.

ROUND YEEEEEEEEZ

Sheriff Fatman
...a better feeling in working life than writing out your Out Of Office? :D

Here's what I'd like to say, but probably wouldn't get away with :

Oh hi there,

I'm now out of the office until the 30th June, so please ask some other ****.

ROUND YEEEEEEEEZ

Yes, writing your resignation letter and telling your bosses exactly what you think of them.

Guys,

This has given me a lot of food for thought today. The reason for this is Today I retire after 36 years with HBoS. Any suggestions as to what I put on my voicemail & out of office messages?

Commander Harris

I've got a friend who when he's out playing golf changes his autoreply to say he is "on a course" or occasionally he'll be having a game of tennis and changes it to say that he has a court appointment. :)

Guys,

This has given me a lot of food for thought today. The reason for this is Today I retire after 36 years with HBoS. Any suggestions as to what I put on my voicemail & out of office messages?

How about 'Thanks for the carriage clock, just what I always wanted ya cheap ****s.'

Enjoy your retirement!

Boaby Ewing
Guys,

"As of this afternoon I'm officially retired, so if you want any help, ask that fat C888nt Howard or the singing Manga doll. Kind regards, I'm off to my yacht. Happy credit-crunching.

Argy xoxoxox"

A better feeling may be one you get going to a job which doesnt require you to put an "Out of Office" message up.

Say What Again
Guys,

End it with 'HBoS has charged you ?38 for this message' :mad:

Guys,

36?! Feck, i've been with them for 6 since I was 18, another 30 scares me but the staff mortgage & car loan is nice ;)

Stuart Lyon

argyjambo congratulations on your retirement - don't bother leaving anything at all after all you will not be able to see the reaction any witty or pithy OOO message would get.

Archived