U20s away to Hamilton 7pm

Mikey1874

Footballfirst
Just now, jamboveg said:

Did they both play left back? I remember a lad playing left back who had all the physical attributes but wasn't much of a football player. 

No.  Centre back and left back respectively.

jamboinglasgow
31 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

I believe that both Kyle Smith and Aaron Reid have left the club.

Thought Smith might, still thought Reid had something but probably for the best.

I do think a couple more youngsters will go out on loan will before the end of the window. 

Funtime Jambo
52 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Good luck lads :thumbsup:

10 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

I really thought Aaron had a great chance to be a first team regular at an early age due to his stature and our limited options at left back. Was only last season Rangers were desperate to get him back on a full time contract. That said at the U20 cup game against St Mirren earlier this season Arran was benched and Jay Sandison started ahead of him. 

Just shows again that this game can change almost overnight when young players involved.

I wish both Kyle and Arran all the best in the future. 

For the first 30-40 minutes last night I thought some of the passing and moves were excellent. Not much in the way of attempts at goal but very good football. 

allanwilson1970

Managed to  get along after the first 10 minutes, was a scrappy game on a poor pitch, our young team had to battle, I did not know any Hamilton players but it looked like men versus boys. Overall we had the better chances, no standouts but what I really liked was after the scored the celebrations by all our team was brilliant to see, passion and desire. 

20 hours ago, Gilbert’s Fridge said:

Rab

if you're going on Tues can you please take all the kit you need and get the match streamed on Periscope please.  ,Don't forget to do some pre/post match interviews streamed and text regular updates on here and twatter since Periscope can be a bit hit 'n miss at times.

Think that's all for now.

thanks and I look forward to your production on Tuesday 

?

Best laugh of the week so far and think I recognise the style of humour - will carry this out no problem ( or may just post on here when I get home at 10

Portable Badger
1 minute ago, Rab WL said:

Best laugh of the week so far and think I recognise the style of humour - will carry this out no problem ( or may just post on here when I get home at 10

:thumbsup:  Good lad ! !!!    Glad you recognised the humour tho.  

I have posted a question for QA JKB meeting asking if the club could professionalise the Youth coverage online incl streaming the U20 games as I sense most Jambos are excited by the academy.......but since you'll be there you can bloody do it for now!!;)

53 minutes ago, Gilbert’s Fridge said:

:thumbsup:  Good lad ! !!!    Glad you recognised the humour tho.  

I have posted a question for QA JKB meeting asking if the club could professionalise the Youth coverage online incl streaming the U20 games as I sense most Jambos are excited by the academy.......but since you'll be there you can bloody do it for now!!;)

Lol again - agree that we don't publicise u20 fixtures enough - Mikey is better source of info

Portable Badger
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Hearts v Partick Thistle U20s has now been moved to Wednesday 7 February 11am at Oriam

https://spfl.co.uk/development-league/dev-fixtures/

Mikey - can you inform & ensure Rab WL can make Wednesday.  He's promised to do pre/post match interviews, stream the game live and provide regular updates on here and Twatter. He better deliver !!

Think he had you down for doing the commentary, Sir Gio for the halftime oranges & Sammon as the ball boy.   Take your boots along as I'm sure Chinese teams will have bought most of the kids by Wednesday so you might get a game.

Think that's all for now

Cheers;):thumbsup:

Portable Badger
On 30/01/2018 at 19:43, Rab WL said:

Lol again - agree that we don't publicise u20 fixtures enough - Mikey is better source of info

Hearts v Partick Thistle U20s has now been moved to Wednesday 7 February 11am at Oriam

Rab

you're performing on Wednesday now mate !!;)

Brilliant

I can probably watch the stream / live thingy at that time as well

And Hearts hammered Partick (6-0?) last time 

No pressure

Portable Badger
56 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Brilliant

I can probably watch the stream / live thingy at that time as well

And Hearts hammered Partick (6-0?) last time 

No pressure

:laugh:

On 02/02/2018 at 18:56, Gilbert’s Fridge said:

Rab

Missed this info until now so plans for tonight changed - Wed mornings are for golf so will only make game if weather not good

Portable Badger
2 hours ago, Rab WL said:

Missed this info until now so plans for tonight changed - Wed mornings are for golf so will only make game if weather not good

No wuckin Furries mate.  You enjoy your golf :thumbsup:

Footballfirst

Seems that the k.o. for the Partick game has changed again.  The forecast overnight frost may also put paid to the game if it's being played outdoors.

Heart of MidlothianVerified account @JamTarts 19m19 minutes ago

⚽️ Hearts U20s take on Partick Thistle in the Development League tomorrow. Kick off 1pm at the outdoor pitches at Oriam (exact pitch TBC)

34 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Seems that the k.o. for the Partick game has changed again.  The forecast overnight frost may also put paid to the game if it's being played outdoors.

⚽️ Hearts U20s take on Partick Thistle in the Development League tomorrow. Kick off 1pm at the outdoor pitches at Oriam (exact pitch TBC)

Maybe moved for the rugger chaps 

On 02/02/2018 at 18:56, Gilbert’s Fridge said:

Rab

Will polish up the boots then

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Maybe moved for the rugger chaps 

Thanks M and ff - saved me a wee journey tomorrow morning and will check if 4th change happens 

Portable Badger
1 hour ago, Rab WL said:

Will polish up the boots then

You can 'buff up' anything you want mate - while no ones looking anyway ;):huh2:

13 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Might pop up to this ... is it the 25 bus?

1 hour ago, the general said:

Might pop up to this ... is it the 25 bus?

Yes, the No 25 bus will take you right into the campus.

Can spectators go and watch this? Got  a rare free evening to myself and never actually been to watch a youth game

2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Can spectators go and watch this? Got  a rare free evening to myself and never actually been to watch a youth game

Yes just turn up

Though its 1pm not this evening 

2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Yes just turn up

Though its 1pm not this evening 

Ah,

Read the thread title and just assumed this was evening time as well

Ach well, can make it :(

Archived