Kids Training Kit

auldy19

Has anyone bought or looked at the kids training kit on offer in the club shop .  My little girl is 7 and needs a jacket for training . She keeps wearing her school coat and her mother is going spare when she comes home from school on a Tuesday covered in mud .  They seem pretty expensive for the waterproof one about 50 quid.  

Wondering if they are worth the cash ? 

The Reading F.C. are ones are cheaper and look pretty good and it’s Reading she trains with. She already wears her hearts top to play in. 

...a bit disco
13 minutes ago, auldy19 said:

Has anyone bought or looked at the kids training kit on offer in the club shop .  My little girl is 7 and needs a jacket for training . She keeps wearing her school coat and her mother is going spare when she comes home from school on a Tuesday covered in mud .  They seem pretty expensive for the waterproof one about 50 quid.  

Wondering if they are worth the cash ? 

The Reading F.C. are ones are cheaper and look pretty good and it’s Reading she trains with. She already wears her hearts top to play in. 

Cheap ones from Umbro direct just now.

https://www.umbro.co.uk/browse/c-Trainingwear-8/c-Junior-96/c-JuniorJackets-29/?sortby=price-low-high

Jambo Escobar

Have you tried Football Nation in Lothian road? They kit out the majority of amateur clubs in Edinburgh (e.g Hutchie Vale, Salvesen, Edinburgh City......). You get all sorts of training tops, waterproof jackets at reasonable prices.

Got one for my boy he is up at Riccarton every Sunday so looks the part. However it is a bit pricey for what it is.

1 hour ago, ...a bit disco said:

Thanks will take a look . 

55 minutes ago, Jambo Escobar said:

Have you tried Football Nation in Lothian road? They kit out the majority of amateur clubs in Edinburgh (e.g Hutchie Vale, Salvesen, Edinburgh City......). You get all sorts of training tops, waterproof jackets at reasonable prices.

Im down south but it seems they have a website so il have a look. 

53 minutes ago, ritchcook said:

Got one for my boy he is up at Riccarton every Sunday so looks the part. However it is a bit pricey for what it is.

That’s what I thought . Hearts are missing a trick here but not sure how much control over prices they have . 

Archived